CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking thick or wot?

The Beast

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't forget the fire retardant abilities of the polystyrene cement holding the little plastic parts together

Put down the special brew drew and listen the fuck up; this place needs some tard retardant and sharpish. I'm fucking incredulous that old sweats here are sitting on their hands and allowing a cadre of full blown fuckwit, thick cunt newbie tossers to run roughshod over our sacred corner. 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Put down the special brew drew and listen the fuck up; this place needs some tard retardant and sharpish. I'm fucking incredulous that old sweats here are sitting on their hands and allowing a cadre of full blown fuckwit, thick cunt newbie tossers to run roughshod over our sacred corner. 

Will you shut your fucking whining. 

Killer, Billy and myself were on fucking form last night, delivering a double trident manoeuvre on both Salty and that foreskin spastic. 

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Killer, Billy and myself were on fucking form last night, delivering a double trident manoeuvre on both Salty and that foreskin spastic. 

And if it weren't as weak, limp-wristed and effeminate of a maneuver as it was, I might not still be here in your faces saying "FUCK YOU". 😎 

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I do and I do and I do for you kids and for what?

Heartache!!!

Nothing but heartache!!! 

Heartache, lets hope it leads to a heart attack.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this why comrade killa got 48 hours in the cooler? Also am I correct in thinking Foreskin-twat has been binned completely?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 21:52, The Beast said:

I was asked this question by my son who is doing his A level maths.

To complete the job it takes the stated cunts the following:

A & B = 2 days

A & C = 3 days

B & C = 4 days

So how long will it take A, B & C to complete the fucking job?

Just wondering if you or your sub-numerate offspring ever managed to suss this one out in the end?

If not, tell him Fender's looking for a lad to sand railings, £2 an hour and bring your own toilet paper.

• Like 1

A & B = 2 days

A & C = 3 days

B & C = 4 days

A has gone back to Poland. B is on paternity leave and C hasn’t been in all week. The drunken cunt’s been on the piss since last Friday. So stick your job up your arse or do it yourself mate.

• Like 1

A & B = 2 days

A & C = 3 days

B & C = 4 days

I'd go down to B&Q down the OKR, grab 2 of the eastern european illegal cunts hanging around outside looking for work, who'll take two days to do for a century each. And if they complain tell them I'll phone the immigration if they dont fuck off pronto. 

Simples 😉

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just wondering if you or your sub-numerate offspring ever managed to suss this one out in the end?

If not, tell him Fender's looking for a lad to sand railings, £2 an hour and bring your own toilet paper.

Never mind all that. I think that the issue of whether women, people of colour and the LGBT community have been represented in the demographic of the work force involved, has been sadly overlooked.

Presumably, the operatives charged with completing the task, are all Caucasian males. Yet more evidence of racism and white privilege. 

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind all that. I think that the issue of whether women, people of colour and the LGBT community have been represented in the demographic of the work force involved, has been sadly overlooked.

Presumably, the operatives charged with completing the task, are all Caucasian males. Yet more evidence of racism and white privilege. 

Cheers Eric. It’s been staring me in the face. A is an African, B is a Bengali and C is a Chink. The answer is fucking obvious. Lock all three of the fuckers in a refrigerated container and tell them If they finish the job by the time they get to Tilbury Dock, they can have their coats back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

He did indeed. The answer he gave was 1.85 and more numbers after the decimal point, but I can't remember them. He showed me the formula, not too dissimilar to your working. I was still fucked if I could work it out. 

15 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He did indeed. The answer he gave was 1.85 and more numbers after the decimal point

Good lad.

1/(13/24) is 1.846153846153846‬, equivalent to 1 day, 20 hours, 48 mins, 27.69 seconds, give or take a few milliseconds.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Good lad.

1/(13/24) is 1.846153846153846‬, equivalent to 1 day, 20 hours, 48 mins, 27.69 seconds, give or take a few milliseconds.

It’s gonna be a cunt trying to work their wages out. I’d sack one of the cunts, obviously the smallest and least violent one.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s gonna be a cunt trying to work their wages out. I’d sack one of the cunts, obviously the smallest and least violent one.

Piece of piss: pay the tiddlywink in yen and dog roadkill, the African in Ebola invested fruit bats and 18 million Zambian groats (50p) and mr Bay of Bengal some firewood so he doesn't have to send his 15 kids into the Sundarbans mangrove swamp to be eaten by tigers

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Piece of piss: pay the tiddlywink in yen and dog roadkill, the African in Ebola invested fruit bats and 18 million Zambian groats (50p) and mr Bay of Bengal some firewood so he doesn't have to send his 15 kids into the Sundarbans mangrove swamp to be eaten by tigers

Is all this legal? I wouldn’t want any of them to get into trouble.