CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

29 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, excuse the fuck out of us for assuming you lot were capable of defending yourselves against a country no bigger than your own.

Are you saying we should jump to your defense every time you get into a scrape?

Ingrate.

Remind me if you wouldn’t mind how your little Vietnam adventure worked out for you?

• Like 1

I always buy a poppy .. with the brown folding note but I seldom wear it. I do have an issue with these alternative poppy cunts ie the white and purple poppies. No so much that they exist but rather that they push their poppies as an alternative. I am not sure that we should have a purple poppy at all. The white poppy would be all very well if they pushed it as another time .. perhaps Christmas as the "season of good will". As to the purple poppy .. yes there were animals involved but they had no choice.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Remind me if you wouldn’t mind how your little Vietnam adventure worked out for you?

Certainly not as well as you all prevailed against that world superpower Argentina in the Falkland Islands.

But then I suppose when one engages only in small scale skirmishes with other tiny countries over tiny pieces of land, it makes winning so much easier.

I won't mention the fact that we helped you with that one, too.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

I always buy a poppy .. with the brown folding note but I seldom wear it. I do have an issue with these alternative poppy cunts ie the white and purple poppies. No so much that they exist but rather that they push their poppies as an alternative. I am not sure that we should have a purple poppy at all. The white poppy would be all very well if they pushed it as another time .. perhaps Christmas as the "season of good will". As to the purple poppy .. yes there were animals involved but they had no choice.

Damned purple poppy pushers.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
27 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't worry salty. You can observe it about 3 weeks later in honour of the Americans arriving late for the war as well.

Maybe next time we'll just leave you to fend for yourselves permanently, rather than giving you the chance to, then stepping in after it becomes apparent that you can't. 

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Certainly not as well as you all prevailed against that world superpower Argentina in the Falkland Islands.

But then I suppose when one engages only in small scale skirmishes with other tiny countries over tiny pieces of land, it makes winning so much easier.

Interestingly the then West Germany gave us some very significant help in the Falklands War in that they supplied the bullets for free. Also the Chinese decided by co-incidence to tease the Soviet Navy and draw their attention away at the same time, and the Japanese Defence Force also decided to stage some exercises. Also not to forget was the help from Canada, New Zealand and Australia's armed forces.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

From wikipedia: Argentina is a massive South American nation with terrain encompassing Andes mountains, glacial lakes and Pampas grassland, the traditional grazing ground of its famed beef cattle.

Fucking idiot come back when your cowardly shithole country has actually won a war against a country of equal size and power that isn't a third world country or a country in the middle of fighting a much more important enemy closer to home.

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you mean the adventure which came about after American authorities created a false flag incident in the Gulf of Tonkin, which meant regardless of their B-52 bombers, napalm, chemical defoliant experiments and sheer weight of numbers, American troops could not match the knowledge and tenacity of a people prepared to see off an illegal invader and bully?

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

From wikipedia: Argentina is a massive South American nation with terrain encompassing Andes mountains, glacial lakes and Pampas grassland, the traditional grazing ground of its famed beef cattle.

Fucking idiot.

And it's almost exclusively sparsely populated and rural.

Their military is probably on par with Madagascar's or some other such similar rinky-dink non-entity.

Fucking idiot.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Do you mean the adventure which came about after American authorities created a false flag incident in the Gulf of Tonkin, which meant regardless of their B-52 bombers, napalm, chemical defoliant experiments and sheer weight of numbers, American troops could not match the knowledge and tenacity of a people prepared to see off an illegal invader and bully?

A people who were backed and supplied with food, weapons and money by the USSR.

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I suppose when one engages only in small scale skirmishes with other tiny countries over tiny pieces of land, it makes winning so much easier.

I couldn’t agree more. I assume you are referring to ‘Cuba, Grenada, Haiti, Panama, Dominican Republic, Cambodia, Korea, etc. etc. All of which are infinitely larger and more powerful than the ‘US of A’?

LOL LOL LOL

20 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Interestingly the then West Germany gave us some very significant help in the Falklands War in that they supplied the bullets for free. Also the Chinese decided by co-incidence to tease the Soviet Navy and draw their attention away at the same time, and the Japanese Defence Force also decided to stage some exercises. Also not to forget was the help from Canada, New Zealand and Australia's armed forces.

the majority of the Argie troops were from a lesbian colony in Patagonia. Known as The Patagonian Dyke Brigade, they trapped 3 Para in field of sanitary towels. A bloody battle ensued 

38 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

A people who were backed and supplied with food, weapons and money by the USSR.

You're missing the point, sausage fingers. Did you choose to ignore the words 'invader' and 'bully'?

Nothing has changed since the Viet Cong kicked your humungous butts out of Southeast Asia: not the shock to the liberal conscience when it wasn't allowed to acknowledge the truth that mass murder took place by its government; and not the concealment of true objectives in moral illusions by the richest country on Earth using its military might against the poorest nations in the name of civilisation. America continues to create wars and violate human rights to this day to fulfil its global economic agenda.

Why defend it?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're missing the point, sausage fingers. Did you choose to ignore the words 'invader' and 'bully'?

Nothing has changed since the Viet Cong kicked your humungous butts out of Southeast Asia: not the shock to the liberal conscience when it wasn't allowed to acknowledge the truth that mass murder took place by its government; and not the concealment of true objectives in moral illusions by the richest country on Earth using its military might against the poorest nations in the name of civilisation. America continues to create wars and violate human rights to this day to fulfil its global economic agenda.

Why defend it?

Because the American perception of War is....sat on the sofa, with a case of ice cold Buds in the cooler and a couple of dozen hot dogs to hand, watching the ‘boys’ kick some butt, live on CNN, on an obscenely large TV, whooping and cheering and actually believing that they’re somehow involved in the whole farcical nonsense. ‘War, Dirty Old business. God bless America!’

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm pretty sure Regan was on the blower to 10 Downing St asking Thatcher to not go to war with the Argies? She told him to politely fuck off, which is exactly what you should have done a month ago.

You fucking Septics' never fail to either completely bend the truth, or just ignore it...

Cunts of the highest order.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I agree entirely Wolfie.

Most American military strategists think Sun Tzu is something you order from the local chinkie.  

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

There's a big difference considering Argentina were the aggressors in this conflict - we weren't just stomping about on foreign soil with very vague ideas about fighting "Them damn Reds", we were actively protecting legitimate British territory, and yes, the entire business was over and done with in less than three months - far cleaner than your Korean and Vietnamese mud matches. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a stupid cunt. To be fair though. If he was a Muslim who had pissed on a war memorial, far more disrespectful than letting off some fireworks, he wouldn't have even been arrested. In fact, the memorial would probably have been torn down in case it offended any other minorities. 

I mean, how dare we have war memorials that don't include black, Asian or transgender cunts. It's a well known fact that the majority of casualties from world wars 1 and 2, were blacks Muslims and drag queens. Well, it will be a fact once the left wing have finished airbrushing history.

You're forgetting all those soldiers with The Black Watch and The Queens Rifles

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No, we have Veterans Day, in remembrance of all our brave men and women who put their lives on the line in various conflicts around the world to protect not only our own way of life here in the great US of A, but to protect our allies in smaller, weaker countries.

A good example of that being the way we came to the aid of Britain and the rest of Europe oh so many years ago in the 1940's.

Sad how so many ungrateful, entitled young cunts like you nowadays have no appreciation for sacrifices made on your behalf.

Yeah but you did lose to Vietnam. That's a bit like Real Madrid losing to Norwich City reserves in the European Cup.