CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm pretty sure Regan was on the blower to 10 Downing St asking Thatcher to not go to war with the Argies? She told him to politely fuck off, which is exactly what you should have done a month ago.

You fucking Septics' never fail to either completely bend the truth, or just ignore it...

Cunts of the highest order.

REAGAN.  Cunt.

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its fucking brilliant to see you back on cunting form, Eric. May I ask what made you want to make this doomed creature join the ranks if Welsh Cunt and BTW? 

Talk in english please

Just now, Foreskincheese said:

Talk in english please

Can't. Using my mobile in bed due to a cunt of a chest infection. Can't say too much though as Erroreptile404 will call me a puff at the thought of me lying down and make me cry.

You've got real problems, though. Eric wants you dead and the last two cunts he's wanted fucked off have been fucked off in spectacular fashion. 

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Can't. Using my mobile in bed due to a cunt of a chest infection. Can't say too much though as Erroreptile404 will call me a puff at the thought of me lying down and make me cry.

You've got real problems, though. Eric wants you dead and the last two cunts he's wanted fucked off have been fucked off in spectacular fashion. 

I can deal with him no problem. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
58 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There's a big difference considering Argentina were the aggressors in this conflict - we weren't just stomping about on foreign soil with very vague ideas about fighting "Them damn Reds", we were actively protecting legitimate British territory, and yes, the entire business was over and done with in less than three months - far cleaner than your Korean and Vietnamese mud matches. 

So it "only" took you three months to defeat the equivalent of a Boy Scout Troop in a dispute over a couple of tiny islands that, aside from you colonizing them to begin with, have nothing to do with any historical ownership rights.

In other words, you were just "stomping about on foreign soil" with self interested ideas about enriching the British monarchy,

Vietnam and N. Korea are actual countries with actual trained armies, both of which were backed by the USSR.