CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scottish Disabled Ramps

Last Cunt Standing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7676813/Mother-slams-Russell-Howard-mocking-12-year-old-disabled-daughter.html
I don’t know where to start with this shit, and apologies for posting a tabloid link. 

The idiot fucking council droids spending £40k on a concrete slalom in some shithole Cooncil Hoose garden so the local Neds can whizz about on skateboards between mainlining Skag and signing on. 

The precious mother who no doubt with the help of Facebook forced the defeated housing department into such a moronic piece of groupthink, then whines when people mock the outcome, pulling the required sad face photo. 

Russell Howard for being such a cross-eyed unfunny smeghead.

Or the Daily Mail for, as ever, preying on the easy targets to create fury among the witless middle class about how fucked the world is to peddle misery and misdirection. 

Armageddon cannot come quickly enough. 

Guest judgetwi

I read about this shit a couple of days ago, skimmed over it and thought nothing of it. Then I saw the photo and thought “WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?”

I don’t know much about this Howard wanker, other than that he is the usual smarmy, EU loving arsehole so favoured by the BBC but he’s not the cunt here. The cunt is the pen pushing Jock tosser who has blown our money away on this absolute fucking bollocks. How dumb do you have to be to come up with shit like this? 

As for the mother, instead of moaning about the Howard cunt, she should be moaning about her front garden being turned into a playground for the local druggie trash. Stupid cow.

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I read about this shit a couple of days ago, skimmed over it and thought nothing of it. Then I saw the photo and thought “WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?”

I don’t know much about this Howard wanker, other than that he is the usual smarmy, EU loving arsehole so favoured by the BBC but he’s not the cunt here. The cunt is the pen pushing Jock tosser who has blown our money away on this absolute fucking bollocks. How dumb do you have to be to come up with shit like this? 

As for the mother, instead of moaning about the Howard cunt, she should be moaning about her front garden being turned into a playground for the local druggie trash. Stupid cow.

well if I was in charge Jewdy..

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No-one was laughing at the stupid cunt's disabled daughter, at least not until the dumb fuck mother stuck her picture in all the tabloids. She should thank her lucky fucking stars it was Russell Howard and not Frankie Boyle.

or Roy Chubby Brown

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

well if I was in charge Jewdy..

........how blessed would we be. I reckon a decent chippie could have knocked up a wooden ramp for 350 quid tops. (including the kick back to the Council pen pusher) Even some decrepit old Nazi could have figured that out.

Nice Nov 9th I hope, Obersturmbannfuhrer?

50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

........how blessed would we be. I reckon a decent chippie could have knocked up a wooden ramp for 350 quid tops. (including the kick back to the Council pen pusher) Even some decrepit old Nazi could have figured that out.

I know a Latvian fellow who can do a whole kitchen for a grand Judith. One of the many benefits of freedom of movement, as you know. Those of us in the smug middle class need cheap labour like that to service our Islington lifestyles. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I know a Latvian fellow who can do a whole kitchen for a grand Judith. One of the many benefits of freedom of movement, as you know. Those of us in the smug middle class need cheap labour like that to service our Islington lifestyles. 

You don’t know shit Bertie. You don’t really expect me to fall into this trap do you? I won’t ask you “how fucking dumb do you think I am?” because we both know the answer. G’day Bertie. 😁

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

if I was in charge, the only retardation would be the brakes in your car

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

if I was in charge, the only retardation would be the brakes in your car

They don’t let me drive anymore Herr Oberst, not since that unpleasant business outside the mosque. Funnily enough I tried to blame the brakes but they weren’t having it. One of the coppers said “ you can’t go around running down peacefuls, you’ll be wiping out poofs next.”

A fair point but I was totally innocent. Straight up.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

They don’t let me drive anymore Herr Oberst, not since that unpleasant business outside the mosque. Funnily enough I tried to blame the brakes but they weren’t having it. One of the coppers said “ you can’t go around running down peacefuls, you’ll be wiping out poofs next.”

A fair point but I was totally innocent. Straight up.

you crazy old dog Jewdy!

It's a well established fact that the only thriving industries north of the border are methadone clinics, counterfeiting valium, and off licenses. I'd like to see that Jimmy Krankie looking cunt Sturgeon try and find the dough for this after devolution. If memory serves me correctly the even more unsavoury cunt Thatcher sold most of Scotland's North Sea oil to the Septics. Is there some grand plan to replace it with Iron Bru. Other than that I quite like the Jocks, the ones from Edinburgh anyway.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a well established fact that the only thriving industries north of the border are methadone clinics, counterfeiting valium, and off licenses. I'd like to see that Jimmy Krankie looking cunt Sturgeon try and find the dough for this after devolution. If memory serves me correctly the even more unsavoury cunt Thatcher sold most of Scotland's North Sea oil to the Septics. Is there some grand plan to replace it with Iron Bru. Other than that I quite like the Jocks, the ones from Edinburgh anyway.

Can you still get Buckfast with haggis in most places, so all is not lost.