CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men who wear shemaghs

Stubby Pecker

Now the temperature has dropped below 10 degrees for a few hours every night the apparently trendy blokes have dug out their scarves to keep their neatly trimmed hipster beards warm. This is all well and good but the total cuntfarts who go out in public with the Arab style shemagh (and probably just a T-Shirt) need a good kick in the nuts at the very least.

One could possibly excuse this if they were student types (@WILLY SHITTERS owns plenty to go with his Che Guevara hat for when he pops out for the Guardian and a pint of craft beer, the ponce) but men in their 30's and beyond it's simply the sign of being a weapons grade cunt.

Needless to say, I want them all dead. 

• Like 4

Guest judgetwi

The original purpose of these things was to shield the open mouth, on the vinegar stroke, while fucking a goat during a sandstorm.  The word actually means “goatshagger helmet sent from Allah.”

Not a lot of people know that.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now the temperature has dropped below 10 degrees for a few hours every night the apparently trendy blokes have dug out their scarves to keep their neatly trimmed hipster beards warm. This is all well and good but the total cuntfarts who go out in public with the Arab style shemagh (and probably just a T-Shirt) need a good kick in the nuts at the very least.

One could possibly excuse this if they were student types (@WILLY SHITTERS owns plenty to go with his Che Guevara hat for when he pops out for the Guardian and a pint of craft beer, the ponce) but men in their 30's and beyond it's simply the sign of being a weapons grade cunt.

What’s going on here, stubs?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Why don't you wear a muffler.. preferably tightly enough to suffocate your miserable self.

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Does it work with geese?

I think it’s unlikely you would be fucking geese in a sandstorm but I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility. 

But , if I have not mistaken your point, I would not wear such an item in France, if I were fucking geese or otherwise. By the time I had pulled it off my mouth and shouted “I’m really British honest, you can’t shoot me!” the Gendarmes would have already put a couple of bullets in my little brain. That’s what happens when you become a traitor to your own country.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lawrence of Arabia wore one but he was a hard bastard. 

Guest judgetwi
41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Had a hardon for Arab lads more like

Indeed, underage A-rab boys were his particular taste. If he were about today he wouldn’t need to fuck about in the Middle East to satisfy his perverted proclivities. All here in Londonistan, anything you want if you’ve got the dough. 

Thank fuck Peter O’Toole has snuffed it. That’s one less fucking sleb telling us how dumb we are for hating the fucking EU.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think it’s unlikely you would be fucking geese in a sandstorm but I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility. 

But , if I have not mistaken your point, I would not wear such an item in France, if I were fucking geese or otherwise. By the time I had pulled it off my mouth and shouted “I’m really British honest, you can’t shoot me!” the Gendarmes would have already put a couple of bullets in my little brain. That’s what happens when you become a traitor to your own country.

Quite possibly. But proper French gendarmes do enjoy a bit of goose stuffing. And a cigarette.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The original purpose of these things was to shield the open mouth, on the vinegar stroke, while fucking a goat during a sandstorm.  The word actually means “goatshagger helmet sent from Allah.”

Not a lot of people know that.

How long do you think it's gonna take for the Camel to become a regular staple on London's pavements, Jewdy?

You're abso-fuckin-loutley right about the goatshagger invasion though. I had the misfortune to be in Lewisham the other week, its still a shithole of the highest order as you well know, but it's looking like even more cultural enrichment has recently arrived.

You wanna follow my lead mate and get on your toes to the west country, you'd love it down here. One of the last bastions of white England sadly...

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Holy fucking Jesus. This place used to be funny. 

Well you could always fuck off Bertie. Oh......wait a minute, you’ve already fucked off haven’t you? So why are you hanging about like something coming out of the back of a skunk’s trousers you cunt?

I don’t think we need references to the oppressive western capitalist ideology of Christianity by the way. We are embracing the ideology of Islam these days. Don’t you get the Guardian in Oz you two bob fucking racist?

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

How long do you think it's gonna take for the Camel to become a regular staple on London's pavements, Jewdy?

You're abso-fuckin-loutley right about the goatshagger invasion though. I had the misfortune to be in Lewisham the other week, its still a shithole of the highest order as you well know, but it's looking like even more cultural enrichment has recently arrived.

You wanna follow my lead mate and get on your toes to the west country, you'd love it down here. One of the last bastions of white England sadly...

I never said anything about a “goatshagger invasion” Marjorie. Don’t try and put words in my mouth you cunt. So you’ve fucked off to sheep shagger country and left me on my own to fight your ard Wall mates. Bottler.

Anyway, Lewisham makes Catford look posh but then it always did. You can go down the road to Bermondsey, Wall country, and that is fucking grim. Brixton is a lot better than most people think. Can I bring my surfboard down your way sometime soon, Marje me old mate?

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I never said anything about a “goatshagger invasion” Marjorie. Don’t try and put words in my mouth you cunt. So you’ve fucked off to sheep shagger country and left me on my own to fight your ard Wall mates. Bottler.

Anyway, Lewisham makes Catford look posh but then it always did. You can go down the road to Bermondsey, Wall country, and that is fucking grim. Brixton is a lot better than most people think. Can I bring my surfboard down your way sometime soon, Marje me old mate?

Do me a favour, Jewdz. It's a well known fact that you're more than capable of making yourself look a cunt without my help. Catford's always had a roaring trade in barbers, and if tramlines are your bag it's the place to visit.

I make you right about Brixton though, it's got a bit of a bad rep but has been up and coming for quite a while. Obviously if you stray of the beaten path and decide to visit one of the sink estates of an evening, you're odds on for a mugging or worse. I wonder if the Jamaican dealers who peddle their wears on Coldharbour Lane are still in business. I'd imagine that like most Londoners there suffering, they've probably been undercut by some cunt not from the commonwealth.

What's with all the hostility towards the Wall neanderthals anyway? Did you get of the train at South Bermondsey in the 80s, and get a couple digs from the cunts? 

If you wanna bring your surfboard down that's fine with me mate. Don't expect me to get you of the mobility scooter and in your wetsuit though.

😄

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Holy fucking Jesus. This place used to be funny. 

Fucking hell Bertrand, don't take it literally. Besides you've fucked off to one of the most racist nations on the planet, where the Abos are still persecuted to this day. People in glass houses and all that mate.

49 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So now apparently, the popularity of these things has gotten to the point that you can get them like this....

https://safishing.com/lp/buy-1-get-4-free-face-shields-go-dom5/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9vaWj-Hq5QIVy6Z-Ch2J_gZHEAEYASAAEgJx4PD_BwE

Are they made specifically for Americans? I can imagine they must be popular, especially with MAGA caps to top it off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
39 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Are they made specifically for Americans? I can imagine they must be popular, especially with MAGA caps to top it off.

I'm sure they take orders from any country, yours included.

I only happened to see the online ad for them right before I posted the link here, so I don't know how popular they are. I know I've never seen anyone wearing one.

I imagine they would be popular with the MAGA hat crowd, though.

Gun nuts, fans of violent films, video games and imagery.

Young, macho type dudes, etc, etc.

Teenagers, maybe.

Seems like they would make good, cheap Halloween masks. 

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm sure they take orders from any country, yours included.

I only happened to see the online ad for them right before I posted the link here, so I don't know how popular they are. I know I've never seen anyone wearing one.

I imagine they would be popular with the MAGA hat crowd, though.

Gun nuts, fans of violent films, video games and imagery.

Young, macho type dudes, etc, etc.

Teenagers, maybe.

Seems like they would make good, cheap Halloween masks. 

They sound like the NRA. Except the NRA are all over 55, only wear green, and smell of Jack Daniels.

Did you know Ted Nugent is a pervert?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They sound like the NRA. Except the NRA are all over 55, only wear green, and smell of Jack Daniels.

Did you know Ted Nugent is a pervert?

A pervert is the least of what he is.

If he were only a pervert he'd be a better man than he is.

It's said he purposely shit his drawers to get out of being drafted during Vietnam.

A lot of NRA types are Bible thumpers, too.

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

A pervert is the least of what he is.

If he were only a pervert he'd be a better man than he is.

It's said he purposely shit his drawers to get out of being drafted during Vietnam.

A lot of NRA types are Bible thumpers, too.

I know they are. They appointed Moses himself, Charlton Heston, to be their poster boy years ago.