CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Irish

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have just watched a 1961 film entitled Johnny Nobody. A tale about someone shouting down a blasphemer and then claiming that he did so because god told him to do so. What a load of god fearing clowns the Irish were.

Well that was 1961. What’s your uninformed, unwanted opinion of the cunts now? I’m sure some of them must have been on the fucking telly since then.

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Here's one for @PANZER MURPHY Maria Bailey TD. fell off an indoor swing in a hotel. Made a compensation claim in which she claimed that she was unable to run for three months after the fall but ran six miles in less than an hour 8 days after the fall.

0012f540-800.jpg

She’d better hope she can run if she comes round my gaff. Shame you didn’t post a picture of her front arse.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Glowworm said:

What were you doing in 1961 Juggles?

I was an innocent, anonymous spermatozoa swimming around in my old man’s (Gawd rest his soul) ballbag minding my own fucking business. Fortunately I managed to make it to the front of the queue. A great day for humanity don’t you agree?

18 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Here's one for @PANZER MURPHY Maria Bailey TD. fell off an indoor swing in a hotel. Made a compensation claim in which she claimed that she was unable to run for three months after the fall but ran six miles in less than an hour 8 days after the fall.

0012f540-800.jpg

Was she trying to escape from Neil?

On 15/11/2019 at 01:20, judgetwi said:

I was an innocent, anonymous spermatozoa swimming around in my old man’s (Gawd rest his soul) ballbag minding my own fucking business. Fortunately I managed to make it to the front of the queue. A great day for humanity don’t you agree?

Yer contributions have become more humorous jewdy baby..ya may have noticed i gave ya a couple of likes. Ive just come home from the pub myself ..sans take away though i was playing a gig ..anyway i look forward to tomorrow nights post pub anecdote 

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer contributions have become more humorous jewdy baby..ya may have noticed i gave ya a couple of likes. Ive just come home from the pub myself ..sans take away though i was playing a gig ..anyway i look forward to tomorrow nights post pub anecdote 

Panzermurphybaby 

“Playing a gig”? Pansy boy? You mean a “jig” surely? I can see you now , scratching away on the fiddle surrounded by gap toothed, wide eyed, pissed up Paddies “prancing like a tit.” 

How very quaint, how very Irish. Did you roast a hedgehog when you got home?

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Playing a gig”? Pansy boy? You mean a “jig” surely? I can see you now , scratching away on the fiddle surrounded by gap toothed, wide eyed, pissed up Paddies “prancing like a tit.” 

How very quaint, how very Irish. Did you roast a hedgehog when you got home?

Looks like The Judge isn’t really in the mood for any of the old Anglo Irish ‘Hands across the water’ cooperation Panzy Baby. Don’t give up though. You lot are gonna need as many friends as you can get on this side of the Irish Sea when we stop propping up the EUs finances very soon. The only advice I can give you, me old mucker, is to start stockpiling spuds and change up your next few giros into Sterling now while it’s cheap. Once we’re free it’s gonna take off like bitcoin on crack.

Ah jewds is just angry his vote wazna listened to n him having saved all the flyers that were pushed under his pallet..no matter ..a BINO will be sufficient to calm y'all down ..theres too much money at stake to let the numpties have their way...nother gig tonight..been practising two new songs ..mannish by muddy waters n bad to the bone..really gettin to like this set up 

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah jewds is just angry his vote wazna listened to n him having saved all the flyers that were pushed under his pallet..no matter ..a BINO will be sufficient to calm y'all down ..theres too much money at stake to let the numpties have their way...nother gig tonight..been practising two new songs ..mannish by muddy waters n bad to the bone..really gettin to like this set up 

Panzermurphybaby 

Fuck me, we’ll be seeing you on X Factor next, you could be the next Jedward! I’ll definitely be voting for you Pansy boy. 

I won’t be voting for your fucking BRINO though. Trust me.

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, we’ll be seeing you on X Factor next, you could be the next Jedward! I’ll definitely be voting for you Pansy boy. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Louis Walsh isn’t already ‘looking after’ young  Panz, If you know what I mean? fnaar! fnaar! 

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Louis Walsh isn’t already ‘looking after’ young  Panz, If you know what I mean? fnaar! fnaar! 

Think louis prefers veal to beef Billy baby..kind reminds me of the old joke..how do ya get to the Albert hall?...practice man..practice

Panzermurphybaby 

55 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ya think youll be asked again?...yiv done quite enough damage to the establishment thank you very much 

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya think youll be asked again?...yiv done quite enough damage to the establishment thank you very much 

Panzermurphybaby 

We are being asked again, right now, you dim bumlicker. Not quite the same question though Pansy boy . This time it’s Boris’s BRINO v The DDR, courtesy of Comrade Corbyn. All thanks to the British equivalent of Establishment gutter crawlers like you. 

Hope the strings break on your fiddle tonight you cunt.

Im startin to warm to the boris ..think hes quite an affable fellah ..he'll get BRINO done ..no two ways about it and its a saxophone jewdz baby..all the puffin you do ya could entertain the people  ifn ya put somtin in yer mouth...maybe punkers single barrel with a no.6 shot would be a good starter instrument for ya ..only one key to press 

Panzermurphybaby