CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scruffy cunt on telly

Guest Dr Twatmagnet

Guest Dr Twatmagnet
3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

She was good like that. She liked a bit of bum love, although she was very clear that anything more than 2 inches smarted a little. I'm glad you both had satisfying sexual relationship.

Big Leroy always made it easy for me by making the path easier to plough .

Guest Foreskincheese
16 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

She was good like that. She liked a bit of bum love, although she was very clear that anything more than 2 inches smarted a little. I'm glad you both had satisfying sexual relationship.

Yoh need help son

5 minutes ago, Foreskincheese said:

Yoh need help son

What kind of help? Since my gaydar is registering 'off the fucking scale' I'm guessing you're offering to help manhandle my massive lob on.

Guest Dr Twatmagnet
1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

What kind of help? Since my gaydar is registering 'off the fucking scale' I'm guessing you're offering to help manhandle my massive lob on.

Thats fucking funny lol

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

What kind of help?since my gaydar is registering 'off the fucking scale' I'm guessing you're offering to help manhandle my massive lob on.

Yes but i would prefer to castrate it with a blunt scythe and then ram it down your illiterate throat. Now do one

Guest Dr Twatmagnet
1 minute ago, Foreskincheese said:

Yes but i would prefer to castrate it with a blunt scythe and then ram it down your illiterate throat. Now do one

You two are married then ?

1 minute ago, Foreskincheese said:

That's Pen level criticism. Even a spastic newbie doesn't want to be tarred with that brush. Illiterate? Pour qoi? Please explain, because for the life of me, typos aside, I see no illiteracy. Perhaps you're just pathetically trying to point score to deflect from your chocolate starfish obsession?

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

That's Pen level criticism. Even a spastic newbie doesn't want to be tarred with that brush. Illiterate? Pour qoi? Please explain, because for the life of me, typos aside, I see no illiteracy. Perhaps you're just pathetically trying to point score to deflect from your chocolate starfish obsession?

DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN, I DONT LIKE YOU

Guest Dr Twatmagnet
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Playing hard to get . Its a big thing with non binary wanna be fuckers I guess !

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Here we go again.. the Corner’s very own drunken timid tart returns for another pasting. Fuck off you hypersensitive piece of shit. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

Here we go again.. the Corner’s very own drunken timid tart returns for another pasting. Fuck off you hypersensitive piece of shit. 

Drunken? Please. You're a pathetic dried up image of yourself.

Get back in your wheelchair before I bring Punkers to your house to induce your sigmoid colon to have a close up of your knees.

It's not all bad though, at least Pen would lick it for you after it dropped out of your arse.

10 hours ago, Dr Twatmagnet said:

Dr Cunt . I love your response and embrace you my little ray of turd shine.

I am only overweight due to the fact every time I gave your Mum anal she fed me a slice of cake .

@Dr Twatmagnet, take this as your first and only informal warning. We have a zero tolerance policy with regards to Rules 12 & 13 no matter how oblique the accusations of paedophilia against fellow punters and sexual references to members' families.

@Eric Cuntman, Eric you should know better, being drunk in charge of a keyboard is no excuse.

@DrCunt, you appear to have lost your senses in view of last night's petulant rampage so you are off site for seven days.