CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the good news is ...

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Still reading and quoting the BBC website then, Pen? I'd bet you believed their Jimmy Savile fooled everyone bullshit. You gullible old trainspotting tranny.

I will do my very best to be gentle with you Minor Cunt. You are not very bright are you .. you are uninteresting and lack personality. you lack vitality, you lack an imagination you have no charisma.  You lack knowledge .. in three words "you know nothing," you should stick to what you know best .. ie nothing. From this point forward I shall ignore you

4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I will do my very best to be gentle with you Minor Cunt. You are not very bright are you .. you are uninteresting and lack personality. you lack vitality, you lack an imagination you have no charisma.  You lack knowledge .. in three words "you know nothing," you should stick to what you know best .. ie nothing. From this point forward I shall ignore you

This is the first time you've ever made me genuinely laugh Pen, and I should probably commend you for that. Unfortunately for you though the cause of this laughter has nothing to do with your wit and humour, as it's based purely in irony. 

Every single quality punter on here who's forced to wade through 30 of your daily nonsensical posts and noms, will certainly agree with me, when I say you're above post describes you to a fucking tee...

Fuck off.

Edited by Major Cunt
Likes 666, the mark of the cunt, not the beast.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Decimus® said:

@Major Cunt what an amazing early Christmas present, you jammy cunt.

Pen, can you include me in that as well?

I'll believe it when the dense cunt makes it to New Year's Day without name dropping me once for attention, Decs. I honestly can't believe how spectacularly thick it truly is. I know British Rail's aptitude test ain't Mensa, but come on, surely.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

This is the first time you've ever made me genuinely laugh Pen, and I should probably commend you for that. Unfortunately for you though the cause of this laughter has nothing to do with your wit and humour, as it's based purely in irony. 

Every single quality punter on here who's forced to wade through 30 of your daily nonsensical posts and noms, will certainly agree with me, when I say you're above post describes you to a fucking tee...

Fuck off.

Nothing worse than a dumb fucking cock gobbler who after all his years of life, still can't manage to pound it through his concrete skull, the difference between you're and your and the proper way to use each.

Example: I know I'm wasting my time here because YOU'RE too fucking thick to get this shit through YOUR thick skull.

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'll believe it when the dense cunt makes it to New Year's Day without name dropping me once for attention, Decs. I honestly can't believe how spectacularly thick it truly is. I know British Rail's aptitude test ain't Mensa, but come on, surely.

How many times have you uttered those very same words while on the receiving side of a glory hole?

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nothing worse than a dumb fucking cock gobbler who after all his years of life, still can't manage to pound it through his concrete skull, the difference between you're and your and the proper way to use each.

Example: I know I'm wasting my time here because YOU'RE too fucking thick to get this shit through YOUR thick skull.

How many times have you uttered those very same words while on the receiving side of a glory hole?

You contribute the grand total of fuck all to this site, Septic. Every single poor jibe contains a reference to either glory holes or bum banditry. I'll take it that you're a Bible bashing repressed faggot who spends a lot of time in public toilets?

It's also called a typo cunty. Some of us have a lot more to fit into our daily lives than charging reinforced mobility scooters and watching Jerry Springer, while stuffing our fat fucking faces with barbecue ribs and claiming disability benefits.

I'd wager a kings fucking ransom that my above post has really struck a nerve with you, due to the relevance to your own tenure...

Non entertaining, non entity fat cunt.

Edited by Major Cunt
12 year old obese Floridian schoolboy!

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's called a typo cunty. Some of us have a lot more to fit into our daily lives than charging reinforced mobility scooters and watching Jerry Springer, while stuffing our fat fucking faces with barbecue ribs and claiming disability.

I'd wager a kings fucking ransom that my above post has really struck a nerve with you, due to the relevance to your own tenure.

There you go again Marjorie.......obesity and mobility scooters. There must be some history there.......did some fat cunt run over your foot in the supermarket? Accidents happen Marje.....get over it for fucks sake.

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's called a typo cunty. Some of us have a lot more to fit into our daily lives than charging reinforced mobility scooters and watching Jerry Springer, while stuffing our fat fucking faces with barbecue ribs and claiming disability.

I'd wager a kings fucking ransom that my above post has really struck a nerve with you, due to the relevance to your own tenure.

You really must be one dumb mutha fucka if our resident yank is telling you how to write in English. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There you go again Marjorie.......obesity and mobility scooters. There must be some history there.......did some fat cunt run over your foot in the supermarket? Accidents happen Marje.....get over it for fucks sake.

You're up early this morning, Jewdy? Just finished a late night shift at the Admiral Duncan, or still buzzing off your tits from poppers and ecstasy?

Keep your giant Jewish conk out of this. Cunt.

If this nom title was followed by the words....."I'm only going to be in pain for a few more days before my major organs fail" it would have been followed by 'Carlsburg don't do nominations on Cunts Corner,but if they did....."

Lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Neil said:

If this nom title was followed by the words....."I'm only going to be in pain for a few more days before my major organs fail" it would have been followed by 'Carlsburg don't do nominations on Cunts Corner,but if they did....."

Lol

Pray tell, what the fuck is Carlsburg?