CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crowdfunding

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Do you reckon if i made up a sob story i could crowd fund the money to get one of these, along with the money for a years supply of petrol and the money for the tax and insurance?

(hint hint if anyone wants to get me a Christmas present!)

noble_m12_gto_001.jpg 

Edited by Erroreptile404
Do you think rich Uncle Frank would get me one?

4 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Do you reckon if i made up a sob story i could crowd fund the money to get one of these, along with the money for a years supply of petrol and the money for the tax and insurance?

noble_m12_gto_001.jpg 

Awful car  go for the classic 308 in the back ground, I will bacs over the cash, just send me 100 quid for admin charges first...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

noble_m12_gto_001.jpg 

A beautiful and rare car undeserving of such a wank nomination. I could talk about its dreadful build quality and flaws, and the reasons why I'd still opt for it above the Ferrari 512BB in the background, but I'd rather clear the air first.

It's not sitting comfortably with me that you and Pete were communicating via PM. If I have the wrong end of the stick, I will permissively put my hand up and apologise, but I'd really like to know what he said – and why you've never communicated it with Roops (or anyone else) when asked. When you were flagged about it, you instead decided to use the face of a renowned and convicted child rapist as your avatar, thereafter making numerous quips about noncing. Strange indeed. What was said and why didn't you feel the need to be transparent with the details?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

noble_m12_gto_001.jpg 

I’m pleased that you’ve at last found the confidence to admit your natural level in life, fraudulently begging strangers for money so you can finally move on from licking the glass at your local Dacia dealership. I’m prepared to lob a pound in your metaphorical crusty pavement beanie on condition you never post such shit on here ever again, you drink the years’ supply of petrol, and that you acknowledge publicly your sob story isn’t fictitious, you really do spend your free time wandering the streets for unfinished tab ends to suck on between appointments to have your leg ulcer dressed. 

You are a waste of fucking skin, you Poundshop Tiff Needell. Fuck off immediately. 

• Like 3

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m pleased that you’ve at last found the confidence to admit your natural level in life, fraudulently begging strangers for money so you can finally move on from licking the glass at your local Dacia dealership. I’m prepared to lob a pound in your metaphorical crusty pavement beanie on condition you never post such shit on here ever again, you drink the years’ supply of petrol, and that you acknowledge publicly your sob story isn’t fictitious, you really do spend your free time wandering the streets for unfinished tab ends to suck on between appointments to have your leg ulcer dressed. 

You are a waste of fucking skin, you Poundshop Tiff Needell. Fuck off immediately. 

Oh look you got two predictable likes from two wankers with a chip on their shoulders and one thick non-entity in minor cunt. Spiffing stuff.

Hows things in your little irrelevant 35km2 city in shitstraylia that you ran away to, you pathetic guardian reading, snivelling little snowflake wanker.

Oh yeah i forgot in backwaters like australia you wouldn't even be able to import this car or even lower it by a few millimetres, what a laughable country

LOL!

Guest Erroreptile404
20 hours ago, Eddie said:

Awful car  go for the classic 308 in the back ground, I will bacs over the cash, just send me 100 quid for admin charges first...

Are you kidding me? The Noble m12 is an amazing car, besides i'm not really a fan of Ferrari they're more for total bellends with no sense of personality or class like Gaype or that Last queer standing cunt.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s a 512 BB, ffs.

You might be right ape, I have Googled the 512, a car I have never heard off, had a 328 for a year or two, horrible to drive, passenger had a cut off foot well at 45 degrees, but I wish I still had it so I could sell it 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's not sitting comfortably with me that you and Pete were communicating via PM. If I have the wrong end of the stick, I will permissively put my hand up and apologise, but I'd really like to know what he said – and why you've never communicated it with Roops (or anyone else) when asked. When you were flagged about it, you instead decided to use the face of a renowned and convicted child rapist as your avatar, thereafter making numerous quips about noncing. Strange indeed. What was said and why didn't you feel the need to be transparent with the details?

Pete's whole routine was to wind up the usual self important idiots on here and it worked. Just like i clearly wound up you and gaype when i used Gary Glitter as an avatar.

Various members on here have PMed me before as well and it's really got bugger all to do with you or anyone else who i talk to and i'm under no obligation to share their messages to me either. 

If you must know my reply to Pete's message about Greta was "jesus christ" with a couple of emojis after it. Happy now?

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Pete's whole routine was to wind up the usual self important idiots on here and it worked. Just like i clearly wound up you and gaype when i used Gary Glitter as an avatar.

Various members on here have PMed me before as well and it's really got bugger all to do with you or anyone else who i talk to and i'm under no obligation to share their messages to me either. 

If you must know my reply to Pete's message about Greta was "jesus christ" with a couple of emojis after it. Happy now?

Stop trying to slither out of it. Your emojis were probably grinning, erect penises.

You're a dirty nonce fucking cunt who grooms kiddies via Xbox live. 

If I ever find out where you live I'm going to publish it online and encourage people to lynch you from the nearest lamp post.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Stop trying to slither out of it. Your emojis were probably grinning, erect penises.

If I ever find out where you live I'm going to publish it online and encourage people to lynch you from the nearest lamp post.

Reported. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Do you want your baseball and mit for the cooler, Steve McQueen? 

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh look you got two predictable likes from two wankers with a chip on their shoulders and one thick non-entity in minor cunt. Spiffing stuff.

Hows things in your little irrelevant 35km2 city in shitstraylia that you ran away to, you pathetic guardian reading, snivelling little snowflake wanker.

Oh yeah i forgot in backwaters like australia you wouldn't even be able to import this car or even lower it by a few millimetres, what a laughable country

LOL!

You wanna stop name dropping me wanker, or next time I'm slipping your Mum a length I'll kick your bedroom door in then stamp on your Xbox.

• Like 2