CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crowdfunding

Guest Erroreptile404

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you want your baseball and mit for the cooler, Steve McQueen? 

I'd like a strong solvent to dissolve the disgusting shit Frank pasted on the walls the last time he had the balls to get himself banned. 

If I'm going to spend a few months in The Cooler, I'd rather not have to sit there staring at his amateur 'Art Attack' Lolita finger paintings, the noncey Neil Buchanan cunt.

4 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Obviously, you fucking idiot.

Another holiday coming up, Decs?

As for all this Pete business, I think getting the cunt fucked off has been one of my greatest accomplishments on here. It pissed off Reptyle to no end and created a new bogeyman for the membership to demonise and compare to one another.

Personally I don't think Reptyle is a nonce, but that doesn't remove the fact that he acted a complete fucking moron when Pete was obliterated, storming in and announcing the unfairness of it all without checking the full context of the situation. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Another holiday coming up, Decs?

As for all this Pete business, I think getting the cunt fucked off has been one of my greatest accomplishments on here. It pissed off Reptyle to no end and created a new bogeyman for the membership to demonise and compare to one another.

Personally I don't think Reptyle is a nonce, but that doesn't remove the fact that he acted a complete fucking moron when Pete was obliterated, storming in and announcing the unfairness of it all without checking the full context of the situation. 

That's because he's a fucking idiot and thick to boot, you know this RK. He brings fuck all to the table but does have a certain comedic value we cane him over, due to viewing the world through a 12 year olds eyes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Before you go .. what can you tell me about Hickling Broad .. is it as good as Strumpshaw Fen?

You're not helping Frank by proving my point that these days the only validation he gets for the repetive predictable, pedestrian bilge he posts is from the worst poster this site has ever known.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404

@Mrs Roops for punishment could i suggest either removing half the likes of both @Major Cunt and @Decimus® and or banning them both for six months ,seeing as this is about the tenth time that idiot has called me a nonce and minor cunt is well, just an utterly thick boring cunt who is desperately trying to be one of the lads and is totally cringeworthy.

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

@Mrs Roops for punishment could i suggest either removing half the likes of @Major Cunt and @Decimus® and or banning them both for six months ,seeing as this is about the tenth time that idiot has called me a nonce and minor cunt is well, just an utterly thick boring cunt who is desperately trying to be one of the lads and is totally cringeworthy.

Rattled.

6 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

@Mrs Roops for punishment could i suggest either removing half the likes of @Major Cunt and @Decimus® and or banning them both for six months ,seeing as this is about the tenth time that idiot has called me a nonce and minor cunt is well, just an utterly thick boring cunt who is desperately trying to be one of the lads and is totally cringeworthy.

"Desperately trying to be one of the lads" ? I am one of the lads cuntchops, a club you'll sadly never be a member of. I've also never called you a nonce so good luck grassing.

You majestically rattled thick cunt.

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Pete's whole routine was to wind up the usual self important idiots on here and it worked. Just like i clearly wound up you and gaype when i used Gary Glitter as an avatar.

Various members on here have PMed me before as well and it's really got bugger all to do with you or anyone else who i talk to and i'm under no obligation to share their messages to me either. 

If you must know my reply to Pete's message about Greta was "jesus christ" with a couple of emojis after it. Happy now?

You're getting me confused with someone who values the opinion of an immature cockcheese clearly out of his depth on a website for adults.

Nevertheless, thank you for completely sidestepping my original question and confirming your status as an easily riled, fabricating little nonce-sympathiser who time and again demonstrates the written skills of an angry teenager with Down's syndrome. 

You were given an opportunity to absolve yourself from negative opinions some of us have formed and you've blown it in spectacular, cuntish fashion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh look you got two predictable likes from two wankers with a chip on their shoulders and one thick non-entity in minor cunt. Spiffing stuff.

Hows things in your little irrelevant 35km2 city in shitstraylia that you ran away to, you pathetic guardian reading, snivelling little snowflake wanker.

Oh yeah i forgot in backwaters like australia you wouldn't even be able to import this car or even lower it by a few millimetres, what a laughable country

LOL!

I don’t know what the fuck I’m supposed to do with this you soft-boiled Cunt. I’m not sure it’s possible to be both irrelevant and 35 square kilometres, unless you’re counting Gemma Collins. If I read the Guardian website at all it is by the pool with a cold beer, trying not to LOL! at the Mariella Frostrup advice column which is always a highlight. I wonder what she’d make of you? I certainly have nothing to add to a discussion about importing cars and whether one might if inclined legally lower them; it’s all 4x4s here as far as I’ve noticed. This is probably due to petrol being a laughable 70p a litre. I won’t keep you any longer, as I see from other posts you have plenty in your inbox, but if you wouldn’t mind taking five minutes to lick the Wotsit crumbs from your single palmar crease before you form a rudimentary fist and smash your own nose, I’d be grateful. Kill yourself etcetera. 

Guest Erroreptile404
49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

"Desperately trying to be one of the lads" ? I am one of the lads cuntchops, a club you'll sadly never be a member of. I've also never called you a nonce so good luck grassing.

You majestically rattled thick cunt.

Your reading comprehension isn't very good is it moron?

Enjoy your long ban you stupid little prick.