CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crowdfunding

Guest Erroreptile404

59 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

@Mrs Roops for punishment could i suggest either removing half the likes of both @Major Cunt and @Decimus® and or banning them both for six months ,seeing as this is about the tenth time that idiot has called me a nonce and minor cunt is well, just an utterly thick boring cunt who is desperately trying to be one of the lads and is totally cringeworthy.

Erreptorille, what on earth have you done that allows certain members to call you a nonce without punishment? What the fuck is going on?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t know what the fuck I’m supposed to do with this you soft-boiled Cunt. I’m not sure it’s possible to be both irrelevant and 35 square kilometres, unless you’re counting Gemma Collins. If I read the Guardian website at all it is by the pool with a cold beer, trying not to LOL! at the Mariella Frostrup advice column which is always a highlight. I wonder what she’d make of you? I certainly have nothing to add to a discussion about importing cars and whether one might if inclined legally lower them; it’s all 4x4s here as far as I’ve noticed. This is probably due to petrol being a laughable 70p a litre. I won’t keep you any longer, as I see from other posts you have plenty in your inbox, but if you wouldn’t mind taking five minutes to lick the Wotsit crumbs from your single palmar crease before you form a rudimentary fist and smash your own nose, I’d be grateful. Kill yourself etcetera. 

I'd be angry if i lived in a shitty non-entity, barren wasteland like ausfailure too. 

Don't worry the chinks are going to wipe australia off the map when they become top dog in the next ten years :)

Guest Erroreptile404
37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're getting me confused with someone who values the opinion of an immature cockcheese clearly out of his depth on a website for adults.

Nevertheless, thank you for completely sidestepping my original question and confirming your status as an easily riled, fabricating little nonce-sympathiser who time and again demonstrates the written skills of an angry teenager with Down's syndrome. 

You were given an opportunity to absolve yourself from negative opinions some of us have formed and you've blown it in spectacular, cuntish fashion.

Just as well i don't need or want validation from a stupid, crusty arsed old chav cunt with nothing interesting to say then isn't it?

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Erreptorille, what on earth have you done that allows certain members to call you a nonce without punishment? What the fuck is going on?

@Ape™️ @WILLY SHITTERS @Roadkill and @Decimus® started feeling a bit threatened  by me last year so rallied everyone against me because i told them to go fuck themselves after they started giving me shit for no other reason other than being angry, bitter little losers with shit lives.

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

@Ape™️ @WILLY SHITTERS @Roadkill and @Decimus® started feeling a bit threatened  by me last year so rallied everyone against me because i told them to go fuck themselves after they started giving me shit for no other reason other than being angry, bitter little losers with shit lives.

I remember all of that shit. Why the nonce accusations? And why does it appear that members are now getting away with it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'd be angry if i lived in a shitty non-entity, barren wasteland like ausfailure too. 

Don't worry the chinks are going to wipe australia off the map when they become top dog in the next ten years :)

I am sure that you are a nice chap but I do hope that you don't mind if I say the signature thingy you use is both illogical and totally dreadful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Doesn’t bother me, China by the Sea seems like a perfectly fine place to retire to unless you’re an Uighur. Of course if I do object I could always use my other passport (currently red but might be blue by then) and return to the land of my birth, assuming Putin hasn’t turned the place into a smoking cinder, or Trump hasn’t asset-stripped the country like a new young arrival on E wing. Enjoy your future, Mongoloid. 

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Doesn’t bother me, China by the Sea seems like a perfectly fine place to retire to unless you’re an Uighur. Of course if I do object I could always use my other passport (currently red but might be blue by then) and return to the land of my birth, assuming Putin hasn’t turned the place into a smoking cinder, or Trump hasn’t asset-stripped the country like a new young arrival on E wing. Enjoy your future, Mongoloid. 

Hey idiot Britain is currently in the process of heading up the  design and building of a sixth gen fighter jet called 'tempest' with Sweden and Italy, remind me what a backwater like australia is currently doing apart from gargling yank jizz? LOL!

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Agreed - it speaks volumes about what a weird little cunt he is.

The first line seems to run backwards in that people usually have their pudding after they have eaten the meat but that is their right I suppose .. the second line though seems to be some kind of riddle that can be read in so many different ways.

9 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Hey idiot Britain is currently in the process of heading up the  design and building of a sixth gen fighter jet called 'tempest' with Sweden and Italy, remind what a backwater like australia is currently doing apart from gargling yank jizz? LOL!

I will come to the point and ask you .. are you out on licence?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Hey idiot Britain is currently in the process of heading up the  design and building of a sixth gen fighter jet called 'tempest' with Sweden and Italy, remind me what a backwater like australia is currently doing apart from gargling yank jizz? LOL!

Well, they're sitting on a shit-load of minerals and a wealth of other natural resources for one. I'm gonna seriously suggest you read something other than Xbox magazines and start wanking less.

You've also got thinner skin than a fucking toffee apple.

Edited by Major Cunt
Or Frank's sphincter.

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I've said on this very thread that I don't think you're a nonce. I haven't ever called you a nonce.

A dribbling spacker, yes, but never a nonce. Don't mention me in your pathetic blubbering please.

9 hours ago, Frank said:

I think it's time you hung up the wig and made a quiet, dignified exit.

You've experienced nadirs before, but I've never come across a crop of members less impressed by your piss poor act or more immune to your spasticated attempts at manipulation.

Nobody wants you here and nobody is laughing with you, or even at you anymore. You can either fuck off now or hang about like a bad smell, rattling, grassing and embarrassing yourself.

Look at your actions last night if you need a nudge to make a decision, flitting from thread to thread desperately clicking iron and sad face buttons, trying to drum up a bit of controversy.

It didn't work, you're finished here. Now fuck off and don't come back.

• Like 1