CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crowdfunding

Guest Erroreptile404

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You've 'just flown in', yes? From the international, world-renowned hub of cosmopolitan business network that links Llandudno to Liverpool airport? You're so important! Lol.

Anyway, on point: I acknowledge my breach of rules and fully accept your action. However, while recognising Rule 13 ('Do not make direct accusations, suggestions or inferences of paedophilia') surely the same ruling must apply to other members. Why, therefore, was Reptile404 allowed to use an avatar of Gary Glitter?

Indeed, if only you had learnt to read accurately, otherwise you might have obtained a few of the the glittering prizes I've attained thus far...

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, if only you had learnt to read accurately, otherwise you might have obtained a few of the the glittering prizes I've attained thus far...

I know I'm a prize catch, but please don't brag to the less fortunate members, its beneath us both. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think it's your ancestors who were the prize catch Eddie: by Arab slavers with a big fuck off net and away to the sugar cane for them

Cheap racist quips, paedophilic accusations, awful, awful timing and blatant plagiarism. You’re a fucking disgrace and an embarrassment to yourself. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Cheap racist quips, paedophilic accusations, awful, awful timing and blatant plagiarism. You’re a fucking disgrace and an embarrassment to yourself. 

I've got you frothing at the arsehole though haven't I?

Heres hoping your lonely Christmas will convince you it's not worth holding out for cancer to kill you again and you become proactive in ending your pathetic life

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

That nom of yours on food banks is rubbish. Did I mention I was away at the Norwich Arsenal game on Sunday? 

Have you got a licence for that burger stall Frank?

13 hours ago, Frank said:

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Fuck off you boring cunt. 

You've been rubbish tonight Frank, and you seem more than a little stressed. Here, have something fitting for a huffy and easily riled lounge lizard:

• Like 1