CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I.R.Bastardo

Guest I.R.Bastardo

1 hour ago, I.R.Bastardo said:

Oh Gufaw Gufaw

Nature may have blessed you with other attributes to compensate, much like the preternatural sex nuts strength of the mongoloid, but there’s no hiding the inescapable fact that you’re a fucking moron. Welcome aboard, you'll do well here.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nature may have blessed you with other attributes to compensate, much like the preternatural sex nuts strength of the mongoloid, but there’s no hiding the inescapable fact that you’re a fucking moron. Welcome aboard, you'll do well here.

there's a danger people might think you're friends CB. Remember what happened to Rothers when he sussed you were just leading him on.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Didn't another newbie open with a self titled nomination a little while ago. @JohnnySaucePants possibly?

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I genuinely like you, Billy. You might be an illiterate man-child, but there's no hard feelings between us, is there? Let's turn a new page.

Unfortunately it’s not your lack of intelligence or inability to converse on an equal level to me Frank. It’s quite simply that you’re an insufferable pile of shit. Fuck off.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unfortunately it’s not your lack of intelligence or inability to converse on an equal level to me Frank. It’s quite simply that you’re an insufferable pile of shit. Fuck off.

I'll go to work on you, billy. You'll come round. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll go to work on you, billy. You'll come round. 

You wont come round when I snap your spine. I might leave you able to move one eyebrow so you can learn to say sorry to me every day of what’s left of your miserable, pointless existence. All your attempts to annoy me are both pathetic and futile. You’re not a worthy adversary, so don’t embarrass yourself anymore. Off you go now. You don’t need to reply as you can’t argue with what you know are facts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I genuinely like you, Billy. You might be an illiterate man-child, but there's no hard feelings between us, is there? Let's turn a new page.

Frank - what exactly are you playing at? Is this all part of your planned return to power, or are you just being an irritating prick?

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Frank - what exactly are you playing at? Is this all part of your planned return to power, or are you just being an irritating prick?

I don’t know what’s going on in my tiny mind, ape. Picking on weak targets like King Billy doesn’t sit well with me. No sir. A little prod here or there and the poor man’s in a spin. Where do you see me this time next year?