CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump’s visit shit stirring

White Cunt

On 04/12/2019 at 15:17, White Cunt said:

Just to point out the obvious - Turnip is the current leader of the labour party, just like anyone voting Tories, will automatically confirm Boris as the elected prime minister, not just a tumble weed falling off of Maybot's cart. Boris' getting into bed with Trump and US mega vultures will provide further means of ripping off the UK public healthcare monopoly, which with all it's faults, keeps costs of medicines and treatments in check. Handing it over bit by bit, would be a fiasco on a huge scale,  pushing a lot of people to poverty levels experienced by the working class in the US. As much as I despise all the fat fucks, winoes and other liability pleb who pump the costs up sky high by their own self-neglect and those retired old decrepits who want to live for ever - no matter what cost it is to the system, the NHS should be off the table for any talks with any foreign or domestic cunts.

The UK has trade balance with Yanks, so we should tell the Orange where to stick a beautiful deal.

Just for those cunts unaware of labour's  proposed (incoming) changes to UK inheritance laws - the tax-free allowance is going down to £ 125,000 per parent.

I have bought my house with my after-tax income and never speculated on the housing market. Leaving my home to my kids or grand kids, just as a place to live, should not carry any tax liability. A three bedroom house is not a rich man's mansion, ffs.  The inflated prices of properties - courtesy of new labour deregulating banking even further, effectively encouraging speculation plus lack of a system, which would put an end to homes being sold to foreign "investors", has created the banking and housing fiasco; one that the potential new labour wants to continue, not change.

Watch out for those pesky negative interest rates on your savings. They may come sooner than you think.

I wouldn't worry too much, WC. You're a northerner if memory serves correctly and a native of Leeds. So if by some miracle you own an ex-coal-miners council place valued at £25,000. You'll still have £225,000 to leave the kids, and that's a kings ransom to a Yorkshireman.

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I wouldn't worry too much, WC. You're a northerner if memory serves correctly and a native of Leeds. So if by some miracle you own an ex-coal-miners council place valued at £25,000. You'll still have £225,000 to leave the kids, and that's a kings ransom to a Yorkshireman.

Off course with my location, but you may have a point with the ransom. Might take a leaf out of your book and spend the cash on scratch cards, while I still have a chance to do it. It offers better odds than Turnip spending my money on pikes, brownies and public sector dross.

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Off course with my location, but you may have a point with the ransom. Might take a leaf out of your book and spend the cash on scratch cards, while I still have a chance to do it. It offers better odds than Turnip spending my money on pikes, brownies and public sector dross.

I don't gamble, WC, but I would if I lived in Leeds. Involving a litre bottle of Jack Daniels and a loaded .38 revolver. It'd be between that or a serious smack habit.

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

the earth will survive anything MC. Mankind is only looking at things from a species-centric point of view. "Oh we'll miss the magnificent tiger and the cutesy polar bears etc blah blah blah."

We ourselves will die out but there's plenty of other critters that will simply piss themselves laughing at our demise. That @Eric Cuntman  and his odious commensals will no doubt crawl out from under a rock somewhere and resume their doleful existence  

Well! You do know that when it's all over, and the internet is extinct, only Flidspack, in its glory, will stand proud above the wreckage. Like the ankles of Ozymandias, protruding above the wreckage of broken bodies and dreams. 

A reminder to generations to come, that Eric Fucking Cuntman was and will always be. The fucking best on here.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well! You do know that when it's all over, and the internet is extinct, only Flidspack, in its glory, will stand proud above the wreckage. Like the ankles of Ozymandias, protruding above the wreckage of broken bodies and dreams. 

A reminder to generations to come, that Eric Fucking Cuntman was and will always be. The fucking best on here.

Fuck off.

nob

On 06/12/2019 at 23:23, Major Cunt said:

I don't gamble, WC, but I would if I lived in Leeds. Involving a litre bottle of Jack Daniels and a loaded .38 revolver. It'd be between that or a serious smack habit.

You would be lucky to get hold of that calibre north of M25, due to high demand in central London. As for smack, you can now stock up in free clinics, courtesy of tax payers, so no need to spend your dole money with the local stockists.

• Like 1