Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Wolfie

The Gadhimai 'Festival'

Recommended Posts

'Name the Cunts of the world', yes?

Every five years (this year December 3-4) around a quarter of a million animals are beheaded in less than 48 hours by 'peace-loving' religious pilgrims on the Nepal-India border as an act of gratitude to their Hindu goddess, Gadhimai.

In spite of it being almost 2020, blood continues to redden the hands of Third World supernaturalist ragheads who still haven't reached the Victorian age. What the fuck is wrong with these revolting, cruel, BO-emitting medieval freaks?

While the practice of Hinduism promotes reincarnation, I sincerely hope all of the wankers who've ever taken part in this utterly pointless and outdated shitfest are reincarnated as sacrificial goats or water buffalos. Karma indeed.

I absolutely despair, I really do. Fucking religion stinks to high heaven.

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/gadhimai-festival-worlds-largest-animal-sacrifice-ritual-2019/

  • Like 2
  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Name the Cunts of the world', yes?

Each year at this time (this year December 3-4) around a quarter of a million animals are beheaded in less than 48 hours by 'peace-loving' religious pilgrims on the Nepal-India border as an act of gratitude to their Hindu goddess, Gadhimai.

In spite of it being almost 2020, with numerous petitions seemingly having little effect, more blood continues to redden the hands of Third World supernaturalist ragheads who still haven't reached the Victorian age. What the fuck is wrong with these revolting, cruel, BO-emitting medieval freaks?

While the practice of Hinduism promotes reincarnation, I sincerely hope all of the wankers who've ever taken part in this utterly pointless and outdated shitfest are reincarnated as sacrificial goats or water buffalos. Karma indeed.

I absolutely despair, I really do. Fucking religion stinks to high heaven.

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/gadhimai-festival-worlds-largest-animal-sacrifice-ritual-2019/

So the fucking Hindus are cunts after all. Do we really need any of these people in our society. 

There's always the argument that Asians in Britain do some very important jobs, vital to our way of life.. 

But we must have all the recipes by now, so they can fuck off.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So the fucking Hindus are cunts after all. Do we really need any of these people in our society. 

There's always the argument that Asians in Britain do some very important jobs, vital to our way of life.. 

But we must have all the recipes by now, so they can fuck off.

Yeah and buses don't have conductors anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think its every five years.

What makes me smile though, is that the vast majority of Hindus are vegetarian. Fucking idiots. 

You're right, facts are paramount. (Comment edited before your response.) Anyway, on topic: most Hindus are vegetarians, which means these savage bastards kill thousands of animals for no other reason than believing it will satisfy a non-existent supernatural entity. Bodies lie there decomposing, gathering flies – much like the back of Neil's van.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're right, facts are paramount. (Comment edited before your response.) Anyway, on topic: most Hindus are vegetarians, which means these savage bastards kill thousands of animals for no other reason than believing it will satisfy a non-existent supernatural entity. Bodies lie there decomposing, gathering flies – much like the back of Neil's van.

Same as the Ganges. These cunts wash in it despite the fact that as they are, dead cattle, dead dogs and fuck knows what else thats dead, float by. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're right, facts are paramount. (Comment edited before your response.) Anyway, on topic: most Hindus are vegetarians, which means these savage bastards kill thousands of animals for no other reason than believing it will satisfy a non-existent supernatural entity. Bodies lie there decomposing, gathering flies – much like the back of Neil's van.

Btw,  Neil puts down plastic sheets in the back of his van now. It's ever since he started watching the Dexter box set. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Btw,  Neil puts down plastic sheets in the back of his van now. It's ever since he started watching the Dexter box set. 

The one person I wanted Dexter to kill was his fucking annoying, potty-mouth slag of a stepsister. 

I cant even look at a blood orange, thanks to the intro sequence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one person I wanted Dexter to kill was his fucking annoying, potty-mouth slag of a stepsister. 

I cant even look at a blood orange, thanks to the intro sequence.

I've only seen one episode of that.

Is she the strange looking cop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s their fucking country so they can do what the fuck they like, none of our business. Poking our unwanted noses into other people’s countries , somehow, results in half the cunts ending up over here, bringing their primitive customs, their filthy diseases and their ancient enmities with them.

Mind you I seem to remember that Harold Wilson kept us out of the Vietnam War yet we still ended up with a lorry load of unwanted dead slopes. I don’t give a flying fuck what foreign cunts do in their country just as long as they stay over there and do it. Arseholes.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Name the Cunts of the world', yes?

Every five years (this year December 3-4) around a quarter of a million animals are beheaded in less than 48 hours by 'peace-loving' religious pilgrims on the Nepal-India border as an act of gratitude to their Hindu goddess, Gadhimai.

In spite of it being almost 2020, blood continues to redden the hands of Third World supernaturalist ragheads who still haven't reached the Victorian age. What the fuck is wrong with these revolting, cruel, BO-emitting medieval freaks?

While the practice of Hinduism promotes reincarnation, I sincerely hope all of the wankers who've ever taken part in this utterly pointless and outdated shitfest are reincarnated as sacrificial goats or water buffalos. Karma indeed.

I absolutely despair, I really do. Fucking religion stinks to high heaven.

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/gadhimai-festival-worlds-largest-animal-sacrifice-ritual-2019/

But they are not chopping humans heads off and I would suspect that a least as many mammals and birds are decapitated in the UK during a 48 hour period to go into the food chain .. so what is your fucking point?

  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Same as the Ganges. These cunts wash in it despite the fact that as they are, dead cattle, dead dogs and fuck knows what else thats dead, float by. 

I thought that was the Thames?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

But they are not chopping humans heads off and I would suspect that a least as many mammals and birds are decapitated in the UK during a 48 hour period to go into the food chain .. so what is your fucking point?

What's my point?

Read it again, Horsecock. Do you think the purpose of my post is: a) to promote the festival, or b) to berate it because of its cuntish, primitive cruelty? Even a 10 year-old schoolchild would have grasped my motive. Yet again, you prove to be the most thick, inessential, untalented, bitchy fucking cockswinging transsexual faggot this site has ever suffered. We ought to start a petition to set you on fire – one I'm quite sure would yield more signatures than on the web link above.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What's my point?

Read it again, Horsecock. Do you think the purpose of my post is: a) to promote the festival, or b) to berate it because of its cuntish, primitive cruelty? Even a 10 year-old schoolchild would have grasped my motive. Yet again, you prove to be the most thick, inessential, untalented, bitchy fucking cockswinging transsexual faggot this site has ever suffered. We ought to start a petition to set you on fire – one I'm quite sure would yield more signatures than on the web link above.

I have read it you fuckwit. Ritual slaughter goes on everywhere .. have you ever wondered what happens to most of those perfectly edible pheasant, grouse and other game birds that are shot by the hooray herny's and hernrietas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Same as the Ganges. These cunts wash in it despite the fact that as they are, dead cattle, dead dogs and fuck knows what else thats dead, float by. 

"fuck knows what else" try human shit, toxic waste, tons of plastic, heavy metals and more that likely radioactive effluent now these curry scoffing cunts have a nuke aimed at their equally backward neighbours Pak-Shit-Stan. Lets hope they all start dropping dead by the million. Come on Ebola do the planet a favour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"fuck knows what else" try human shit, toxic waste, tons of plastic, heavy metals and more that likely radioactive effluent now these curry scoffing cunts have a nuke aimed at their equally backward neighbours Pak-Shit-Stan. Lets hope they all start dropping dead by the million. Come on Ebola do the planet a favour. 

But at least they are not running around the UK stabbing people in the hope that when the policeman shoots them they will go to paradise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. The jug-eared anorexic. 

 

I quite fancied it,something to hold on to whilst she chokes on a fat one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can imagine you living a hundred years ago...

"Why master Neil sir, I must assume that thou hast gone down on bended knee, as you wish to plight your troth?"

"Fuck off! I'm about to mop out your cuntflaps with my gob"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can imagine you living a hundred years ago...

"Why master Neil sir, I must assume that thou hast gone down on bended knee, as you wish to plight your troth?"

"Fuck off! I'm about to mop out your cuntflaps with my gob"

Is she from Zomerzet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is she from Zomerzet?

'Ooh-arr, that young master Neil has travelled from Norfolk to give me some of that fancy gonorrhoea!'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...