CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Malta's top brass have finally stepped down over years of corruption allegations bought to a head in 2017 by the car bomb murder of the investigative journalist who exposed their shitcunt tactics. 

Departing PM Musc-twat stated that "this case cannot define everything that our country is". What a complete cunt. The thing that defines Malta to me, and should do to every European, is the illegal killing of 100s of thousands (one estimation is up to 3 million annually) of migrating birds every spring as they travel from Africa to Europe to breed. Some stats on estimated annual numbers killed:

- 200,00 Turtle doves (declined by 95% in the UK)

- 19,000 Quail

- 200,000 to 300,000 song thrush (song thrush for fucks sake)

- 27,000 Chaffinch 

- 70,000 Linnet 

- 10,000 Siskin

- 30,000 Greenfinch

Other species needlessly killed include; Herons (32,000) Bee-eaters, Golden Oriole, Cuckoo, Peregrine Falcon, Kestrel, Little Egret, Cattle Egret, Night Heron, Black-winged Stilt, Swift, Pallid Swift, Grey Wagtail, Greater Flamingo, Great White Heron, Pallid Harrier, shearwaters (250 to 450) etc etc etc - basically anything that flies. 

The levels these murderous fucks will go to includes coating trees with glue, using lures and nets and going out at night to blast birds of prey in their communal roost sites.

One wonders what goes through the tiny inbred minds of the native Malteser cunts who enjoy this sport, but not as much as the logic that sees the EU prop up their government (200 million a year) without even a slap on the wrist it seems. To me there is a simple way to solve this problem- a month long campaign of dropping biological weapons on the island (Ebola, anthrax, swine flu, airborne tertiary AIDS etc) until every human is a rotting corpse leaving the place to nature as intended. I'll take the 200 million as payment for fixing the mess and distribute as I see fit.  

This shit also goes on in Italy, France, Cyprus, The Balkans, Turkey etc- the main migration routes are a literal killing zone and other European counties spend millions of euros every year trying to conserve the same birds their southern neighbours kill with impunity. If ever there was a cunt that deserved nomination Malta is right up there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Malta's top brass have finally stepped down over years of corruption allegations bought to a head in 2017 by the car bomb murder of the investigative journalist who exposed their shitcunt tactics. 

Departing PM Musc-twat stated that "this case cannot define everything that our country is". What a complete cunt. The thing that defines Malta to me, and should do to every European, is the illegal killing of 100s of thousands (one estimation is up to 3 million annually) of migrating birds every spring as they travel from Africa to Europe to breed. Some stats on estimated annual numbers killed:

- 19,000 Quail

- 27,000 Chaffinch 

- 70,000 Linnet 

- 10,000 Siskin

- 30,000 Greenfinch

Other species needlessly killed include; Herons (32,000) Bee-eaters, Golden Oriole, Cuckoo, Peregrine Falcon, Kestrel, Little Egret, Cattle Egret, Night Heron, Black-winged Stilt, Swift, Pallid Swift, Grey Wagtail, Greater Flamingo, Great White Heron, Pallid Harrier, shearwaters (250 to 450) etc etc etc - basically anything that flies. 

The levels these murderous fucks will go to includes coating trees with glue, using lures and nets and going out at night to blast birds of prey in their communal roost sites.

One wonders what goes through the tiny inbred minds of the native Malteser cunts who enjoy this sport, but not as much as the logic that sees the EU prop up their government (200 million a year) without even a slap on the wrist it seems. To me there is a simple way to solve this problem- a month long campaign of dropping biological weapons on the island (Ebola, anthrax, swine flu, airborne tertiary AIDS etc) until every human is a rotting corpse leaving the place to nature as intended. I'll take the 200 million as payment for fixing the mess and distribute as I see fit.  

This shit also goes on in Italy, France, Cyprus, The Balkans, Turkey etc- the main migration routes are a literal killing zone and other European counties spend millions of euros every year trying to conserve the same birds their southern neighbours kill with impunity. If ever there was a cunt that deserved nomination Malta is right up there. 

I have family in Malta .. but yes .. this slaughter is totally reprehensible .. I think that in Italy you can buy tinned larks and in France thrushes and robins are a delicacy. I understand that the Spaniards no longer do this or that it is frowned upon by the younger Spaniards.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

200,00 Turtle doves (declined by 95% in the UK)

- 19,000 Quail

- 27,000 Chaffinch 

- 70,000 Linnet 

- 10,000 Siskin

- 30,000 Greenfinch

And a Partridge in a pear tree

Lol fuck off

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

- 19,000 Quail

- 27,000 Chaffinch 

- 70,000 Linnet 

- 10,000 Siskin

- 30,000 Greenfinch

Never mind that shit. Did you know that the 4 hippos from Pablo Escobars private zoo, were allowed to roam free in Columbia, after he was executed by the CIA? Well apparently, they've been fucking, and there is now a colony of between 50 and 70.

What I want to know, is this. If they've all bred from the original 4, won't they be all fucked up and mutated from lack of genetic diversity?

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What I want to know, is this. If they've all bred from the original 4, won't they be all fucked up and mutated from lack of genetic diversity?

Rather unfortunate timing Eric to put a question like this out. You do know that the one person who could definitively answer it is in the slammer.

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind that shit. Did you know that the 4 hippos from Pablo Escobars private zoo, were allowed to roam free in Columbia, after he was executed by the CIA? Well apparently, they've been fucking, and there is now a colony of between 50 and 70.

https://www.grammarly.com/m

Easy on the commas, Eric. 

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Rather unfortunate timing Eric to put a question like this out. You do know that the one person who could definitively answer it is in the slammer.

I found the story fascinating Bill. I'd like to make a documentary about it. I thought I would consult 'Stubby Attenborough', an expert on ecology and conservation, as I want the film to be taken seriously. I will probably call it...

'Mutant Cocaine Death Hippo Apocalypse'

I was hoping Frank would direct.

• Like 2

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I found the story fascinating Bill. I'd like to make a documentary about it. I thought I would consult 'Stubby Attenborough', an expert on ecology and conservation, as I want the film to be taken seriously. I will probably call it...

'Mutant Cocaine Death Hippo Apocalypse'

I was hoping Frank would direct.

You really are a screw loose arnt you. I thought it was an act at first

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Extra blue from a free ball, then pink. Followed by three reds, two blacks and a blue..

More like pink then brown for you

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Its detailed in this book

Image result for the shooting gallery

Yes, I'm guessing they'd be pretty mongoloid by now- a bit like our yank friend salty and roughly the same size. What puzzles me is that humans can effectively choose a species for something it produces and make them extinct (Rhinos, tigers etc) by can't pull their fucking fingers out to blast a few cunting invasive hippos. Surely every other  gun totting redneck American wanker would be desperate to go down their with their AR-15s?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's how the population of Ipswich started! Right Decs?👍

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its detailed in this book

Image result for the shooting gallery

Yes, I'm guessing they'd be pretty mongoloid by now- a bit like our yank friend salty and roughly the same size. What puzzles me is that humans can effectively choose a species for something it produces and make them extinct (Rhinos, tigers etc) by can't pull their fucking fingers out to blast a few cunting invasive hippos. Surely every other  gun totting redneck American wanker would be desperate to go down their with their AR-15s?

Hippos are hard cunts who laugh at Armalites.

Guest jackotc has risen
15 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s a kind of digital snooker, Foreski. You wouldn’t understand. 

Ahh Francois. Still treading the Corner's shit stained floorboards I see. That makes me glad.