CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest jackotc has risen
15 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s a kind of digital snooker, Foreski. You wouldn’t understand. 

Ah Francois. Still treading the Corner's shit stained floorboards I see. At least you've always done it with some aplomb. Unlike poor Deco, who seems to be less funny than ever. Appealing to the plebs for likes, with 3rd rate Austin Powers/Blackadder style japes. Fuck me, they are thicker than ever.

On 04/12/2019 at 15:52, jackotc has risen said:

Ah Francois. Still treading the Corner's shit stained floorboards I see. At least you've always done it with some aplomb. Unlike poor Deco, who seems to be less funny than ever. Appealing to the plebs for likes, with 3rd rate Austin Powers/Blackadder style japes. Fuck me, they are thicker than ever.

Ah, Jacko, good to see you again, it's just a shame that no other cunt appears to be glad that you're back.

Over 24 hours have past since you posted, and even Frank couldn't be bothered to acknowledge your return.

Looks like you're going to need a few of those large alcoholic beverages you used to pretend that you drank with gay abandon.

Kindly fuck off for another couple of years, you boring scotch cunt.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Ah, Jacko, good to see you again, it's just a shame that no other cunt appears to be glad that you're back.

Over 24 hours have past since you posted, and even Frank couldn't be bothered to acknowledge your return.

Looks like you're going to need a few of those large alcoholic beverages you used to pretend that you drank with gay abandon.

Kindly fuck off for another couple of years, you boring scotch cunt.

I wish it was Quincy. Even Ding would do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Erm...

He name dropped me immediately upon his return and I embarrassingly appear to have been the only one over the past two years to acknowledge that he ever existed.

If this is your version of marriage guidance counselling, you can shove it up your fucking arse.

• Like 2

On 04/12/2019 at 15:52, jackotc has risen said:

Jackie! What an absolute delight.. an early Christmas box! Not only is decs recycling my shit material circa 2012, his clingy batty boy, Major Cunt, practically copies him word for word. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jackie! What an absolute delight.. an early Christmas box! Not only is decs recycling my shit material circa 2012, his clingy batty boy, Major Cunt, practically copies him word for word. 

This big comeback of yours is really, really not going well, is it, Franco. If I'm forced to put up with this shit over Christmas, I'm gonna take you out of the game permanently. You unendurable, plate smashing, bubble cunt.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

This big comeback of yours is really, really not going well, is it, Franco. If I'm forced to put up with this shit over Christmas, I'm gonna take you out of the game permanently. You unendurable, plate smashing, bubble cunt.

MC you stupid fucking cunt, I’m detested by 99 percent of the board, yet I’m practically topping the leaderboard. If I were to knock out a video right now, followed by a couple of catchphrases, I’d blow it sky high. 

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

MC you stupid fucking cunt, I’m detested by 99 percent of the board, yet I’m practically topping the leaderboard. If I were to knock out a video right now, followed by a couple of catchphrases, I’d blow it sky high. 

Frank, how would you like to do a couple of nights a week volunteering work at two of our old folks homes? You can regale the residents with your tales of your make believe trips abroad and the adventures in your non-existent yacht. And the beauty of it is, is that most of them have dementia, so they'll have forgotten who you are and you can tell them all about it again on your next visit. You can also have your dinner there so you wont have to queue up at the salvo's soup kitchen. Marvellous 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank, how would you like to do a couple of nights a week volunteering work at two of our old folks homes? You can regale the residents with your tales of your make believe trips abroad and the adventures in your non-existent yacht. And the beauty of it is, is that most of them have dementia, so they'll have forgotten who you are and you can tell them all about it again on your next visit. You can also have your dinner there so you wont have to queue up at the salvo's soup kitchen. Marvellous 

https://giphy.com/gifs/foxhomeent-sideways-26FmR1pASsZnizEoE

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You're not even on the leaderboard, Francis. You delusional fucking prat. Yes, you're right about being "detested by 99% of the board", though. I honestly don't even think a video could save you now, it's gone to far. It'd have to be pretty fucking special which is far, far beyond your current remit.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're not even on the leaderboard, you delusional fucking prat. Yes, you're right about being "detested by 99% of the board", though. I honestly don't even think a video could save you now, it's gone to far. It'd have to be pretty fucking special which is far beyond your current remit.

I've got a special plan for frank over the coming weeks MC that should see him reviled by every member, even his pet spastic pen

Check your PMs

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got a special plan for frank over the coming weeks MC that should see him reviled by every member, even his pet spastic pen

Check your PMs

Will do, Stubbs. I also see the dago cunt has grassed you up in another thread. He's absolutely fucked as I see it. The only 2 cunts who are showing him respect on the like front are the tranny and the deviant.

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're not even on the leaderboard, Francis. You delusional fucking prat. Yes, you're right about being "detested by 99% of the board", though. I honestly don't even think a video could save you now, it's gone to far. It'd have to be pretty fucking special which is far, far beyond your current remit.

I was on the leaderboard a moment ago. If you take into account the 22 likes.. or points, plus the four from earlier today, that puts me on 28.... second from the top. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed.

I want them all dead

It really is extraordinary to witness. You and thicko MC, aka Decimus Light, plagiarising his shit, which in turn is a rehash of my shit, doubled up from yesteryear, rolled into the same old repetitive bollocks and fired straight back at me. Stupendous dullards. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

It really is extraordinary to witness. You and thicko MC, aka Decimus Light, plagiarising his shit, which in turn is a rehash of my shit, doubled up from yesteryear, rolled into the same old repetitive bollocks and fired straight back at me. Stupendous dullards. 

If I had my way I'd fire you out of a cannon, small bore of course, you skinny fucking twat

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was on the leaderboard a moment ago. If you take into account the 22 likes.. or points, plus the four from earlier today, that puts me on 28.... second from the top. 

You were also top for a few days four years ago, what's your fucking point?