CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

49 minutes ago, Frank said:

It really is extraordinary to witness. You and thicko MC, aka Decimus Light, plagiarising his shit, which in turn is a rehash of my shit, doubled up from yesteryear, rolled into the same old repetitive bollocks and fired straight back at me. Stupendous dullards. 

With the best LTP on here, plus a constant presence on The Leaderboard, you'd think that you'd follow my alleged lead and go back to replaying all your greatest hits. 

If it's such a winning formula, why have you instead persisted with that other awful dog shit material that you first piloted in 2015?

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ah, Jacko, good to see you again, it's just a shame that no other cunt appears to be glad that you're back.

Over 24 hours have past since you posted, and even Frank couldn't be bothered to acknowledge your return.

Looks like you're going to need a few of those large alcoholic beverages you used to pretend that you drank with gay abandon.

Kindly fuck off for another couple of years, you boring scotch cunt.

I honestly don't remember his arse at all Deco. Is it the rarefied atmosphere of super cuntdom I exist in do you think? I barely even notice the also rans on here these days and some veterans like Lady P have gone potty. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It really is extraordinary to witness. You and thicko MC, aka Decimus Light, plagiarising his shit, which in turn is a rehash of my shit, doubled up from yesteryear, rolled into the same old repetitive bollocks and fired straight back at me. Stupendous dullards. 

Stick to cruising the West End for rentboys, Frank. It's obvious to all concerned that you're not really cut out for this. You've been abso-fuckin-loutley slaughtered this past week, If it was anyone else I'd almost shed a silent tear.

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

I honestly don't remember his arse at all Deco. Is it the rarefied atmosphere of super cuntdom I exist in do you think? I barely even notice the also rans on here these days and some veterans like Lady P have gone potty. 

Baws has the resident jock angle sewn up on here, and Frank's got the role of boring fantasist fully covered. There was never really any chance for Jacko.

11 hours ago, ratcum said:

I used to regard Malta, Gibraltar and Cyprus as pretty much the same thing. I'd burn most of their respective inhabitants and turn the land over to wildlife and women with feet bigger than size 7.

Good call ratty

I'll have Cyprus you can have the other two. Monobrows and hairy biffs all round