CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exercise bike cunts

Eric Cuntman

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Let’s have a little more humour this time around, decs. The tedious aggressive bully boy act has been done to death.

Nice avatar. 

I hate this tedious wanker, and I can't believe that you've yet to put one of your bespoke jester shoes up his fucking arse.

The man's been going turbo Jazz for months and you haven't made so much as one derogatory family member reference to him.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've only heard this, but supposedly, if you stand in front of a mirror with your backside facing it, then drop your trousers, bend over and spread your ass open, looking between your legs, you'll see King Billy looking back at you.

I don't have a donkey to spread open, also, I think it's probably an offence under animal cruelty laws.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hate this tedious wanker, and I can't believe that you've yet to put one of your bespoke jester shoes up his fucking arse.

The man's been going turbo Jazz for months and you haven't made so much as one derogatory family member reference to him.

I honestly can’t stand you anymore. It’s the same old shit over and over again, year after year. Granted, I’m no better.. far worse in fact, but at least I’m at peace with myself. 

Please.. just fuck off. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I honestly can’t stand you anymore. It’s the same old shit over and over again, year after year. Granted, I’m no better.. far worse in fact, but at least I’m at peace with myself. 

Please.. just fuck off. 

If the price of being at peace with oneself is tolerating and encouraging a man who communicates via bold italics and memes, I'm not willing to pay it. Shame on you.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If the price of being at peace with oneself is tolerating and encouraging a man who communicates via bold italics and memes, I'm not willing to pay it. Shame on you.

You’re missing my point entirely. I’m not overly keen on Salty either.. no sir. What upsets me more than anything, is that he’s winning the prolonged scraps between you. You’re far too aggressive and it appears that he’s laughing at you. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re missing my point entirely. I’m not overly keen on Salty either.. no sir. What upsets me more than anything, is that he’s winning the prolonged scraps between you. You’re far too aggressive and it appears that he’s laughing at you. 

It's stock catchphrases and dated observational comedy that tickles Salty, if he's laughing at anything it's your act, not mine.

Get rid of him permanently by Sunday and we might be able to reach some sort of understanding that allows you to continue on here for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, no, no, you have to express it in the form of a hackneyed meme from the days when cats ruled the internet.

Oh, you mean the exact same thing you do so often, eh? 

Tell us, does Dreck-o let you put flavored lube on his starfish before you rim it, or does he make you taste his "natural essence"?

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ffs Frank, I have a nom poking fun at poor fat people using food banks, unbelievably its dying on its arse, a little help?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
53 minutes ago, Frank said:

Please.. just fuck off. 

Dreck-o is a one trick pony. The sputtering, blustering, indignant rage-aholic shtick is the only act he's got. Someone probably told him it was funny several years ago, so he's relied upon it ever since. That's why every post he makes is exactly as you said "the same old shit over and over again".

I think the root of his problem stems from his false notion that he "understands humor", which is patently (and demonstrably) false. He thinks there is only one kind of humor, which is the scathing, acerbic kind. To him, nothing else fits into his narrow constraints, or his little "box" if you will. 

Unfortunately, he's all acerbic, but no humor.

I on the other hand, react to what was said and try to find a humorous response that fits that comment. Granted, every attempt at humor I make isn't successful, but then neither is every one of anyone else's. Nobody is funny 100% of the time and certainly not on here no matter what they may think or how they stroke each other's egos with likes..

I just do what I can and try to have some fun. If some self-loathing, life-hating bag of shit like Dreck-o and his little crowd of lick spittles and sycophants don't approve, fuck them all straight up their asses with a 4x4 wooden post covered in dried corn cobs attached with large, rusty nails.

I'm guessing Baws might enjoy that, though.

17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Dreck-o is a one trick pony. The sputtering, blustering, indignant rage-aholic shtick is the only act he's got. Someone probably told him it was funny several years ago, so he's relied upon it ever since. That's why every post he makes is exactly as you said "the same old shit over and over again".

I think the root of his problem stems from his false notion that he "understands humor", which is patently (and demonstrably) false. He thinks there is only one kind of humor, which is the scathing, acerbic kind. To him, nothing else fits into his narrow constraints, or his little "box" if you will. 

Unfortunately, he's all acerbic, but no humor.

I on the other hand, react to what was said and try to find a humorous response that fits that comment. Granted, every attempt at humor I make isn't successful, but then neither is every one of anyone else's. Nobody is funny 100% of the time and certainly not on here no matter what they may think or how they stroke each other's egos with likes..

I just do what I can and try to have some fun. If some self-loathing, life-hating bag of shit like Dreck-o and his little crowd of lick spittles and sycophants don't approve, fuck them all straight up their asses with a 4x4 wooden post covered in dried corn cobs attached with large, rusty nails.

I'm guessing Baws might enjoy that, though.

Agreed.. absolutely. You probably didn’t see the site in its previous form, and whilst it’s certainly nothing to be proud of, he simply stole my act.. minus the charm. He could be great, but like most of us with a natural talent, he’s just a bit fucked up. 

Agreed.. absolutely. You probably didn’t see the site in its previous form, and whilst it’s certainly nothing to be proud of, he simply stole my act.. minus the charm. He could be great, but like most of us with a natural talent, he’s just a bit fucked up. 

You have your hand on Salty's knee. Like a sinister, anorexic Terry Wogan. 

You make me fucking sick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have your hand on Salty's knee. Like a sinister, anorexic Terry Wogan. 

You make me fucking sick.

What a fucking repulsive image. 

Franks spindly frame attempting to mount a huge pile of blubber. One stray vibration from saltys behemoth arse cheeks and Francis would break into a million pieces

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a fucking repulsive image. 

Franks spindly frame attempting to mount a huge pile of blubber. One stray vibration from saltys behemoth arse cheeks and Francis would break into a million pieces

Try harder, you monotonously unfunny lump of shit. 

24 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Try harder, you monotonously unfunny lump of shit. 

In the absence of a once great warrior, a splendid cunt with a disgusting yellow tie under his wobbling double chin who regularly posted here ripped to the tits on booze and drugs....

Would you like me to take a shite in your mouth?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Time for what.... your lips on his dick or his on yours?

Baws once hacked the webcam on my phone and sent a photo of my living room wallpaper to my private email, which he had no way of knowing. 

You can update your internet security.. but it won't make any difference. He mostly comes at night.. mostly.

Fuck off, Tim. You’re another plagiarising twat on a yellow-stained decimus loop. 

When I get my hand on you frank I'm going to crack your jaw (a flick of my little finger should do it), pull out your tongue and snap off a huge lump of dirty spine right down your gob.