CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exercise bike cunts

Eric Cuntman

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Man proposes, God disposes.

Just remember, if I wanted you dead, you’d be dead.

Do you remember that awful joke I made about your poor wife?.....’Cuntybaws missus is so skinny, her tits are in single file’. The very next day you sent ‘walnut-a-head’ to my 12 year-old daughter’s school email address. 

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My mommy always said there were no monsters, no real ones... but there are.

I look closely at their names CB. Even if they change them, there's often still a discernible 'stem'. So Mr Leon Monster might be called Mr. Leon Mons.

Some have their trade subsumed into their surname, for example, Mr Stab or Mr Strangle.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you remember that awful joke I made about your poor wife?.....’Cuntybaws missus is so skinny, her tits are in single file’. The very next day you sent ‘walnut-a-head’ to my 12 year-old daughter’s school email address. 

EMITm2C.png

16 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I look closely at their names CB. Even if they change them, there's often still a discernible 'stem'.

"Philip Green possesses an appearance so darkly befitting a caricature that one might see it, like the stripes of a wasp, as a warning from Nature itself."

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Baws once hacked the webcam on my phone and sent a photo of my living room wallpaper to my private email, which he had no way of knowing. 

You can update your internet security.. but it won't make any difference. He mostly comes at night.. mostly.

That's it??? I'm supposed to be worried that he might hack my Webcam?? 🤣

Big deal. Let him do it. I don't do anything in front of my computer to be embarrassed about.

I'll be looking for the picture.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Philip Green possesses an appearance so darkly befitting a caricature that one might see it, like the stripes of a wasp, as a warning from Nature itself."

In Linnaean classification it's known as the type species, the one most typical of the group. Gorilla gorilla for instance is the most gorillary of the gorillas.

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

In Linnaean classification it's known as the type species, the one most typical of the group. Gorilla gorilla for instance is the most gorillary of the gorillas.

You'd better not be trying to tempt me into a Serena Williams joke, you naughty little Ratster!

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'd better not be trying to tempt me into a Serena Williams joke, you naughty little Ratster!

I wouldn't dream of it CB. I bet you've never seen Kenneth Kaunda and the old black and white King Kong at the same time. Uncanny. 

On 06/12/2019 at 01:07, Salty Piss Flap said:

That's it??? I'm supposed to be worried that he might hack my Webcam?? 🤣

Big deal. Let him do it. I don't do anything in front of my computer to be embarrassed about.

I'll be looking for the picture.

The webcam's the least of your worries if someone's owned your GPS, your bank accounts, and your email. Don't you watch Mr Robot? That shit's real, you know.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The webcam's the least of your worries if someone's owned your GPS, your bank accounts, and your email. Don't you watch Mr Robot? That shit's real, you know.

I don't have a GPS or even a cell phone, "smart", "flip" or otherwise.

But I'm still waiting for PM containing an unflattering, badly lit picture of myself unkempt and peering downward toward my tablet screen.

Or you can email it to me, assuming you can determine my email address. 

I have a secondary "throw-away" email address on file with my CC account.

11 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't have a GPS or even a cell phone, "smart", "flip" or otherwise.

But I'm still waiting for PM containing an unflattering, badly lit picture of myself unkempt and peering downward toward my tablet screen.

Here's a screen grab from last night, taken while you were watching "Keeping Up Appearances".

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Guest Salty Piss Flap
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here's a screen grab from last night, taken while you were watching "Keeping Up Appearances".

giphy.gif

Thaaaaat Hyacinth.....  :rolleyes: