CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jessica Yaniv

Last Cunt Standing

This Cunt has been on my radar a while and I just spent a good half hour in my hammock trying to summon the invective to do a nomination justice. In the end, I can’t do any better than direct collective attention to the reams already written about her. Needless to say in a few short months Ms Yaniv has tried to sue a beautician for not waxing her saggy man purse (discrimination), and most recently tried to report a Gynaecologist who declined to see her on account of her having a cock and balls, the obvious rejoinder of a speculum up the Japs and a wipe about with a cytobrush having passed the doctor by. As others have said elsewhere, if I take my car to the Vet and he refuses to look under the bonnet, can I sue the bastard?

The world has gone utterly fucking bonkers and we are in dire need of a speeding meteor so we can start again. 

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/ricky-gervais-unloads-on-transgender-activist-jessica-yaniv/news-story/d7a7d2f7fd29d4b27c530b1a47107ff8

46 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This Cunt has been on my radar a while and I just spent a good half hour in my hammock trying to summon the invective to do a nomination justice. In the end, I can’t do any better than direct collective attention to the reams already written about her. Needless to say in a few short months Ms Yaniv has tried to sue a beautician for not waxing her saggy man purse (discrimination), and most recently tried to report a Gynaecologist who declined to see her on account of her having a cock and balls, the obvious rejoinder of a speculum up the Japs and a wipe about with a cytobrush having passed the doctor by. As others have said elsewhere, if I take my car to the Vet and he refuses to look under the bonnet, can I sue the bastard?

The world has gone utterly fucking bonkers and we are dire need of a speeding meteor so we can start again. 

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/ricky-gervais-unloads-on-transgender-activist-jessica-yaniv/news-story/d7a7d2f7fd29d4b27c530b1a47107ff8

It's about how you feel and stuff.

I now identify as the lead singer of Black Sabbath - fuck Ozzy, it's ME!

Where's my bags of crystal meth, retunue of hookers and daily PRS cheques for £'s squiddley-diddleys???!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

You see these attention seeking mental defectives in the media all the time these days, constantly griping about their yewman rites. This cunt needs a Head Doctor not a Fanny Doctor.

I would send the twat to some peaceful country in exchange for a few goats. Paddy Power could run a book on how long his anal passage holds out. I’m all for animal rights, me.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The world has gone utterly fucking bonkers and we are dire need of a speeding meteor so we can start again. 

When you said ".........in my hammock, trying to summon up...." I thought you were gonna say "summon up a wank". Phew!!!

18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ricky Gervais’ is clearly a wannabe CC member. His line “Outrageous that a Gyno won’t check a woman’s cock for Ovarian cancer, I mean what if her Balls were pregnant, she could lose the baby!” Might be the funniest thing I’ve seen since August. 

He writes Frank's material so he ain't that fucking good. 

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He writes Frank's material so he ain't that fucking good. 

You mean somebody actually scrawls that piss-poor drivel on a piece of cardboard with a blunt crayon, for fun?

I don't believe it!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A fucking weird perverted cunt that appears to be hanging around toilets waiting for children 

IMG-20191204-WA0025.jpg

Fuck me, I thought this was a wind-up but I looked it up. The fuck-up describes himself as “one proud lesbian.”

This is the trouble with yer modern soshul meeja......a load of weird fucked up cunts can easily communicate with like minded fucking piles of brain dead shit. It shouldn’t be allowed.

Oh.......wait a minute!

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, I thought this was a wind-up but I looked it up. The fuck-up describes himself as “one proud lesbian.”

This is the trouble with yer modern soshul meeja......a load of weird fucked up cunts can easily communicate with like minded fucking piles of brain dead shit. It shouldn’t be allowed.

Oh.......wait a minute!

You do have to admit that it does take balls to what he/she has done and it is in Canada where the lumberjacks live.

Guest judgetwi
40 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You do have to admit that it does take balls to what he/she has done and it is in Canada where the lumberjacks live.

Would that be the same Canada ruled by the limp wristed, faggot boy, world’s biggest libtard who has learned his lesson about using “black face” to amuse his mates, so terribly, terribly sorry, Justin fucking Trudeau?

Or would it be the Canada full of macho lumberjacks parodied by Monty Python all those years ago when you were a little girl crying about the last run of the Flying fucking Scotsman?

Try and get up to date or shut the fuck up for fucks sake. Dozy mare.

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Would that be the same Canada ruled by the limp wristed, faggot boy, world’s biggest libtard who has learned his lesson about using “black face” to amuse his mates, so terribly, terribly sorry, Justin fucking Trudeau?

Or would it be the Canada full of macho lumberjacks parodied by Monty Python all those years ago when you were a little girl crying about the last run of the Flying fucking Scotsman?

Try and get up to date or shut the fuck up for fucks sake. Dozy mare.

I have done a little research into this Jessica/Jonathon and there does seem to be some winding up going on as it appears to have been targeting businesses run by legal and illegal immigrants.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When you said ".........in my hammock, trying to summon up...." I thought you were gonna say "summon up a wank". Phew!!!

Surprisingly tricky in a hammock, as you form a natural V shape with your groin rather confined. Plus any repetitive movement risks resonance, collapse, and rather difficult to explain entanglement. Sex in a hammock on the other hand, is highly recommended. 

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surprisingly tricky in a hammock, as you form a natural V shape with your groin rather confined. Plus any repetitive movement risks resonance, collapse, and rather difficult to explain entanglement. Sex in a hammock on the other hand, is highly recommended. 

Doc. If attempting to remove breast implants in a hurry, would you opt for a subclavicular incision, or go in from below?

Asking for a mate who wants to be a spastic sturgeon.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

if I take my car to the Vet and he refuses to look under the bonnet, can I sue the bastard?

I took my dog to Kwik Fit and they were absolutely fine about it until he bit the manager and shit all over the coffee machine. I’ve started legal proceedings against them but I can’t say anything more as it’s an ongoing case.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doc. If attempting to remove breast implants in a hurry, would you opt for a subclavicular incision, or go in from below?

Asking for a mate who wants to be a spastic sturgeon.

large.D8B5783D-5431-4753-BDF5-CD147DE7B675.jpeg.2bc633b1692efa43ab2180b7c5715358.jpegHe  just needs one of these. They can also be used to open canned food.