CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jessica Yaniv

Last Cunt Standing

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a Ghanaian piss-flap fucker-upper. Don't let Ratty see it. It'll start him on one of his FGM episodes. 

That man can't resist a neatly lopped labia.

I’ve just found one in the kitchen drawer. I think my missus might be a back street abortionist. She’s been acting a bit suspiciously for a while. I’m gonna check the bin before she gets back from her cage fighting class.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surprisingly tricky in a hammock, as you form a natural V shape with your groin rather confined. Plus any repetitive movement risks resonance, collapse, and rather difficult to explain entanglement. Sex in a hammock on the other hand, is highly recommended. 

Wank talk.

• 1 month later...
On 04/12/2019 at 15:00, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ricky Gervais’ is clearly a wannabe CC member. His line “Outrageous that a Gyno won’t check a woman’s cock for Ovarian cancer, I mean what if her Balls were pregnant, she could lose the baby!” Might be the funniest thing I’ve seen since August. 

Did you see his recent Golden Globes outing? Don't like the fucker usually, but some of those fucking faces in the crowd are priceless:

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Did you see his recent Golden Globes outing? Don't like the fucker usually, but some of those fucking faces in the crowd are priceless:

He’d clearly had his wings clipped though. Dame Elton John was a target that got away, Eddie Murphy sat lips-pursed throughout, and Tom Cruise was so busy chasing Thetans he forgot to turn up. He could have really torched ‘em if he’d been allowed. James Corden joke was unfairly overshadowed by his Dame Judi one.