CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi
53 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I've got a booking to do the photography at a wedding in Acle in April .. any ideas of a good hotel for a couple of nights?

The wedding photography business must be highly profitable if you can stay in a hotel for two nights and still make money. 

By the way, there are a lot of self important people at any wedding but the photographer isn’t one of them. Get over yourself for fucks sake.

45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The wedding photography business must be highly profitable if you can stay in a hotel for two nights and still make money. 

By the way, there are a lot of self important people at any wedding but the photographer isn’t one of them. Get over yourself for fucks sake.

How does somebody who blames their cornucopia of typos and grammatical errors on poor eyesight, work as a photographer?

53 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Don't be so gullible. The only 'wedding' bookings the old queen gets these days are for civil partnership hen & stag nights.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

All this feuding shit is getting boring now. @Eric Cuntman you're top dog, fix this. Do a nom or something.

I've laid down some subtle and cleverly nuanced nuggets of comedy gold in the last week RK. Which have gone largely unnoticed by most.

It's pointless feeding cherries to pigs when they're happy with shit.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How does somebody who blames their cornucopia of typos and grammatical errors on poor eyesight, work as a photographer?

You have forgotten that she also has hearing problems. Presumably when they tell her to fuck off she just keeps snapping away like the professional she is.

8 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I've got a booking to do the photography at a wedding in Acle in April .. any ideas of a good hotel for a couple of nights?

I've often looked back on my own wedding photos and thought that they would have been vastly improved if they were taken by a half blind, mad tranny cunt. What captures a beautiful moment more than a big fucking hairy finger obscuring half the picture?

On the off chance that you really are ruining some poor cunt's big day, my recommendation is that you bed down for the night face first in the middle of the A47.

Fucking vile abominable cunt.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

£1000 plus for some jobs (not that I get any of those) but one way to make the bill look smaller than it actually will be at the end is to put (plus expenses). If I am £400 up at the end I will be happy .. better than Eric's £95 a night to stand out in the cold.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well, you know what it's like to be a man, albeit it a degenerate one with a mental illness that causes you to believe you're a female stuck in a male's body. And you definitely know what it's like to be angry, as you've been rattling for days now and responding to every dig, no matter how slight.

As for being little, at 6'4 with a back as wide as a Ford Mondeo, you haven't got much experience in that area. Neither have I, unfortunately, so I suggest that you save it up along with all your other stupid and fucking inane questions, and ask whoever you're spending Christmas with. Which will be nobody.

Goodnight, freak.

I think poor old pen must be almost completely housebound with its unprecedented posting rate. I'm wager it responds to approx. 75% of my posts as it does with yours but what the stupid fucking childless spastic can't work out is that I've blocked its bullshit comments so unless some poor bastard feels the need to quote it, I never read them.

Its almost worth reporting every post as trolling but we all know the toothless fuckers at admin give not a fuck.  

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Witheredscrote you obnoxious little weed, I'm going to smash your teeth down your fucking throat at the Xmas party unless you up your game significantly

Stubby, next time you see a 6' 5" tall bloke with fists the size of a football I want you to go up to him smile, and then ask him if he "tucks his one meat and three veg".

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ooooh Bertie Big Bollocks has been on one of those new fangled flying machines and wants everyone to know it. Where have you been Bertie? In LA fucking some Hollywood starlet? In Berlin tying up some multi million Euro business deal? They seek him here, they seek him there. Come on Bertie, you know you want to tell us and we are all so impressed by your jet set life style.

Fucking prick. 🤡

Was I talking to you, you stupid Cunt? 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've often looked back on my own wedding photos and thought that they would have been vastly improved if they were taken by a half blind, mad tranny cunt. What captures a beautiful moment more than a big fucking hairy finger obscuring half the picture?

On the off chance that you really are ruining some poor cunt's big day, my recommendation is that you bed down for the night face first in the middle of the A47.

Fucking vile abominable cunt.

The only thing that would have vastly improved your wedding photos is if the animal catchers from the zoo had arrived in time to remove you and the bride from the premises prior to them being taken...

Gorilla-Wedding--23149.jpg

Fucking vile abominable simian.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The only thing that would have vastly improved your wedding photos is if the animal catchers from the zoo had arrived in time to remove you and the bride from the premises prior to them being taken...

Shut up, you thick fucking cunt.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That’s Trump’s wedding surely? I’d recognise that hair style anywhere.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

But unfortunately they were busy...........being the bride.  Boom! Boom!

I'll give you this, Drew, that was certainly better than the shite that Salty came up with.

I'm talking comparatively of course, but who would have thought a year ago that your posts would one day be in the top 5% on here in terms of wit and humour? I certainly fucking didn't.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll give you this, Drew, that was certainly better than the shite that Salty came up with.

I'm talking comparatively of course, but who would have thought a year ago that your posts would one day be in the top 5% on here in terms of wit and humour? I certainly fucking didn't.

Never mind all that shit. I want to know how someone who has repeatedly claimed that their eyesight is only slightly north of Helen Keller's, manages to work as a professional photographer. 

At least Stephen Hawking never claimed to be a professional footballer.

• Like 1