CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Of course, those who can afford chalets in Tignes – itself boasting a first-class beginner's area – generally visit ski Mecca Milton Keynes to warm themselves up.

Repetitive, presumptuous, predictable. Idiot.

It's getting ridiculous around here. We've got blind photographers, a catholic who claims to have never been bummed, and now a skier with polio and rickets.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's getting ridiculous around here. We've got blind photographers, a catholic who claims to have never been bummed, and now a skier with polio and rickets.

Don't forget Withers. There's that old saying about selling sand to the Arabs, he obviously took it quite literally when he tried to flog wood fuel to the welsh, despite setting up business on top of the biggest coal seam in Europe.

Withers, you're fired.

Lol

Fuck off.

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't forget Withers. There's that old saying about selling sand to the Arabs, he obviously took it quite literally when he tried to flog wood fuel to the welsh, despite setting up business on top of the biggest coal seam in Europe.

Withers, you're fired.

Lol

Fuck off.

You're a bit behind times .. the coal mines have closed and the WAG are in a tissy about wood burning stoves and looking into banning them.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
38 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Make me laugh or fuck off, redneck.

Why should I do for you what you've never done for me or anyone else for that matter.

And I'm not talking about the times you exposed your peanut sized willie to random women in public, and rather than repulsing in horror, they went into spasmodic fits of laughter.

I'm talking about making people laugh on purpose via the posting of witty, humorous writings.

Something I've yet to see you do.

Maybe if you post a picture of your dick, everyone will finally laugh at one of your posts.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why should I do for you what you've never done for me or anyone else for that matter.

And I'm not talking about the times you exposed your peanut sized willie to random women in public, and rather than repulsing in horror, they went into spasmodic fits of laughter.

I'm talking about making people laugh on purpose via the posting of witty, humorous writings.

Maybe if you post a picture of your dick, everyone will finally laugh at one of your posts.

Is it any wonder you are universally regarded as a fucking idiot, when you post drivel like this? You continually revert to comments about the size of male genitalia, which suggests you’re some kind of ass [sic] bandit. 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not googling it. I don't want to end up on a government cottaging watch list. 

From what i’ve seen of Parliament the list is already full. There’s no way they’d let you on it.

17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Abysmal.

Please take the hint and fuck off to one of your own native forums, you'll never fit in here or on any other British forum.

22 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

With every post you manage to make yourself look an even bigger cunt, which is some feat. Are you really a child minded simpleton or is the level of humour in your scatter gun "you're a fuckin' fag" replies symptomatic of the average yank?

Some old lags here have had to suffer some spectacularly scaffold plank, pig shit thick cunts over the years and you're up there with the thickest.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

The mayor of Jersey City says anti-Semitism and hate has no place in his city. Well hate has no place in Palestine either Steven, yet your lot dish it out to the indigenous population everyday. Fuck off.

You know something Herr Oberst, I definitely prefer your pathetic Spike Milligan tribute act to your constant weeping over the poor Palestinian children. Let’s move a few of them next door to you.

You and Lily fucking Allen .......a pair of weeping fucking frauds.

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well gwapple me gwapenuts, David Bellamy's gone to the great wawwall wetweat in the sky. 

In latter years Bellamy made a right cunt of himself denying man made climate change. All we need now is the pointless twat Lenny Henry to kick the bucket and those poor fucking Africans won't be taunted by the fat black bastard showing them his giant gut every year.