CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

48 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why should I do for you what you've never done for me or anyone else for that matter.

And I'm not talking about the times you exposed your peanut sized willie to random women in public, and rather than repulsing in horror, they went into spasmodic fits of laughter.

I'm talking about making people laugh on purpose via the posting of witty, humorous writings.

Something I've yet to see you do.

Maybe if you post a picture of your dick, everyone will finally laugh at one of your posts.

You seem obsessed with Willie's, and more worryingly mine, are you an arse bandit?

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You know something Herr Oberst, I definitely prefer your pathetic Spike Milligan tribute act to your constant weeping over the poor Palestinian children. Let’s move a few of them next door to you.

You and Lily fucking Allen .......a pair of weeping fucking frauds.

You know me too well Jewdy.

The Apprentice spin off show has Linda Plant and Gabby Roslin fawning of barrow boy Sugar. Quite a kosher love in eh?

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You know something Herr Oberst, I definitely prefer your pathetic Spike Milligan tribute act to your constant weeping over the poor Palestinian children. Let’s move a few of them next door to you.

You and Lily fucking Allen .......a pair of weeping fucking frauds.

Jokes on you hook nose; those dirty Turks who dish up your kebab with spunk flavoured mayonnaise of a Friday night are actually Palestinian illegals plotting to burn every synagog to the ground. More crispy Jews anyone?

50 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Is it any wonder you are universally regarded as a fucking idiot, when you post drivel like this? You continually revert to comments about the size of male genitalia, which suggests you’re some kind of ass [sic] bandit. 

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You seem obsessed with Willie's, and more worryingly mine, are you an arse bandit?

Try and keep up, you drunken fucking idiot.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
51 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Is it any wonder you are universally regarded as a fucking idiot, when you post drivel like this? You continually revert to comments about the size of male genitalia, which suggests you’re some kind of ass [sic] bandit. 

Your bitter, angry reaction suggests that it's a "sensitive subject" with you, Tiny.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Invite him over to your bungalow pad drew for a few cans of kestrel super and talk about old Norfolk traditions.

Then drown the cunt in your fish pond.

I don't visit people who live in slums and ghettos.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know, I know, I say this so much it's lost all meaning.

It's just the lull before the storm once we elect the next bunch of dickheads to trash and rape the country.

God knows what line of shite wee Jimmy Crankie is going to come out with when things are inconclusive as ever.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Make me laugh or fuck off, toe rag.

Repeat bollocks from your superiors

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't visit people who live in slums and ghettos.

Norfolk is one of quaintest places on Earth, full of the old world charm you uncultured sepos flock to. Very low number of darkies

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Just got 4 numbers on the Lotto Judge .. £140

I imagine you can get a good quality dildo AND a vibrator for that kind of money. Treat yourself for Xmas. 😀

Guest Salty Piss Flap
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When are you going to make me laugh, you boring, stunted little retard?

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Norfolk is one of quaintest places on Earth, full of the old world charm you uncultured sepos flock to. Very low number of darkies

It might've been OK before he lived there, but once he showed up, it became a ghetto shit hole by default.

God help them if you ever decide to move there too. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

This one is for you, Stubbs.

Fuck off, Salty.

So, who's the old poof?

Talent night contestant at your favorite local fag bar?

Big deal.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hey buddy, I just wanna know how to get to Wore-sester-shire. Betty Sue sure loves their sauce in her pot-roast.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hey buddy, I just wanna know how to get to Wore-sester-shire. Betty Sue sure loves their sauce in her pot-roast.

The only sauce the women folk of saltys excuse for a country should be getting sweaty round the gash about is that in the millions of filthy raping spics ready to storm the great unbuilt wall once the Donald is fucked off

Lol

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

This one is for you, Stubbs.

Fuck off, Salty.

Don't make me come back the Wurzels or EMF motherfucker

Fuck off salty- how did you celebrate the Pearl Harbour anniversary. I pissed myself laughing