CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only sauce the women folk of saltys excuse for a country should be getting sweaty round the gash about is that in the millions of filthy raping spics ready to storm the great unbuilt wall once the Donald is fucked off

Lol

While the women folk in your family have to wipe the Muslim jihadi jizz off of their chins on a daily basis.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't make me come back the Wurzels or EMF motherfucker

Fuck off salty- how did you celebrate the Pearl Harbour anniversary. I pissed myself laughing

Big deal. You probably piss yourself over everything, you incontinent old drool bucket. 

I bet your filthy old unwashed drawers stink of stale piss from ten feet away.

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

While the women folk in your family have to wipe the Muslim jihadi jizz off of their chins on a daily basis.

Big deal. You probably piss yourself over everything, you incontinent old drool bucket. 

I bet your filthy old unwashed drawers stink of stale piss from ten feet away.

There's really no hope for us mortals against a wit as sharp as yours

Come on ISIS, detonate that dirty bomb state side

5 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Yes thank you Billy. How are you?

Fucking shattered Albert. I’ll be glad next weekend to finish up with the old Xmas trees. Hard graft but good dough for a few weeks work. Today was a waste of time though. Shit weather all day but this weekend is the busiest 3 days of the lot and it’s gonna stay dry apparently.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking shattered Albert. I’ll be glad next weekend to finish up with the old Xmas trees. Hard graft but good dough for a few weeks work. Today was a waste of time though. Shit weather all day but this weekend is the busiest 3 days of the lot and it’s gonna stay dry apparently.

Have a month in the sun after all the festivities have ended.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you been watching Peaky Blinders, Albert? Billy would have loved that scene, although I'm not sure that Gyppo would concur.

I've only watched a bit of it, too much gratuitous violence in it for me. I was just greeting Billy.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you been watching Peaky Blinders, Albert? Billy would have loved that scene, although I'm not sure that Gyppo would concur.

Peaky Blinders 👍🏼 The first couple of series were great. I haven’t watched much of the later series’ but will do when time allows.

On 10/12/2019 at 08:49, Frank said:

MC is probably the thickest, if not wettest, member I’ve ever seen. If he’s got the balls to return, I’ll ensure to fuck him over once and for all. 

Marvelous. I'm putting all other feuds on hold in order to put you out of the game permanently. You've resulted to posting on my profile, ironing almost every post, and the grammar attack.

The aforementioned three are the last arrows in a rattled cunts quiver.

You spectacularly riled idiot.

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Marvelous. I'm putting all other feuds on hold in order to put you out of the game permanently. You've resulted to posting on my profile, ironing almost every post, and the grammar attack.

The aforementioned three are the last arrows in a rattled cunts quiver.

You spectacularly riled idiot.

Two things Maj; inter-punter abuse is now confined to the Open Corner and Frank is on the Banned List.

On 09/12/2019 at 21:35, judgetwi said:

Poor old Marjorie, a cunt with a mouth so much bigger than his brain. He was bullied at school you know? Yes, by a chubby boy who wore leg calipers. That’s the story anyway. I would plead for clemency on his behalf but.....nah.....fuck the wanker.

You're in absolutely no position to be calling other punters thick Jewdy. Let's be honest here, you're a fucking scaffolders labourer who's done an adult education course in English. 

You might have noticed my pseudonym making a bit of a splash on 'isacunt'? The icing on the bun was the stupid cunts lapping it up. Absolute quality.