CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're in absolutely no position to be calling other punters thick Jewdy. Let's be honest here, you're l a fucking scaffolders labourer who's done an adult education course in English. 

You might have noticed my pseudonym making a bit of a splash on 'isacunt'? The icing on the bun was the stupid cunts lapping it up. Absolute quality.

Polite warning old bean; things on the corner have changed significantly since you last rocked up, some for better, some for worse. Frank been permanently banned as has the pointless salty. Several other have been given a rocket up the arse to sort their shite out. See Disappearing posts in the open corner and more importantly the Too Many Useless Non-Cunts thread and the Standards of Topics on this site, which I believe started it all off and lead to the eventual demise of Salty, the thick cunt.

Basically we've all got to be nice to each other (for the time being) and save up the weapons grade cuntings and vendettas for the open corner.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Now that's a Christmas present. On the other hand though, I was looking forward to kicking his head in.

Big man. Big talk. Tiny brain........and winkle to match.

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fair enough, so he's in the cooler for Christmas? Shame.

You ever seen the film Goodfellas? You know that bit where Joe Pesci's character thinks he's gonna be a 'made man'? Well, that's what happened to Frank. 

Salty was taken fishing out on the lake with Admin. Only admin came back. 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You ever seen the film Goodfellas? You know that bit where Joe Pesci's character thinks he's gonna be a 'made man'? Well, that's what happened to Frank. 

Salty was taken fishing out on the lake with Admin. Only admin came back. 

Now that would be a fitting end. Merry Christmas Gypers!

• 6 months later...

What I find surprising is that he was assigned one-to-one supervision but was allowed out in society for up to 4 hours on his own????? What would they have done if he was 4 hours and 10 minutes? Had a fucking enquiry and reprimanded him? You can achieve a hell of a lot in 4 hours, shoot up a school in Dunblane for example, or become a Raul Moat style martyr.

Fucking load of old wank.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What I find surprising is that he was assigned one-to-one supervision but was allowed out in society for up to 4 hours on his own????? What would they have done if he was 4 hours and 10 minutes? Had a fucking enquiry and reprimanded him? You can achieve a hell of a lot in 4 hours, shoot up a school in Dunblane for example, or become a Raul Moat style martyr.

Fucking load of old wank.

I've seen instances of one to supervision. A 6'4" built like a shithouse black guy, who had a mental age of a 3 year old, shoving 2 toddlers over and laughing like a fucking spacker in a local park.  His 'carer' was 50 yards behind bunnying, in some African language,  on his phone. The cunt eventually ushered him away, still fucking yakking on the phone. 

This is not the only time I've witnessed this sort of shit either. 

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've seen instances of one to supervision. A 6'4" built like a shithouse black guy, who had a mental age of a 3 year old, shoving 2 toddlers over and laughing like a fucking spacker in a local park.  His 'carer' was 50 yards behind bunnying, in some African language,  on his phone. The cunt eventually ushered him away, still fucking yakking on the phone. 

This is not the only time I've witnessed this sort of shit either. 

People who are 6'4" and built like brick shithouses still have snapable necks, just saying. Although I would rather see the cunt pissing his pants like a 3 year old after I stamped one of the cunts knee joints backwards, simple, you don't even get your hands dirty.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

People who are 6'4" and built like brick shithouses still have snapable necks, just saying. Although I would rather see the cunt pissing his pants like a 3 year old after I stamped one of the cunts knee joints backwards, simple, you don't even get your hands dirty.

You still working for Mencap? 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Anyone with the name 'Jonty' needs a napalm shower,I'm sure 'Big Leroy' on C wing will be up to his nuts in Jontys guts in no time.

Jonty Rhodes. 

If you want to speak like a sud african, just say that name in the accent. 

Another way of honing your south african accent is saying "Rhino whips". As in "3 or more blecks is an illegal gathering. If you do not disperse my officers will beat you with their rhino whips". 

Guest Mudbath

He does look like a heavy spunker to be fair, maybe that's just how he fires his custard cannon chucking kids of balconys, at least he never shagged the little French cunt.

3 minutes ago, Mudbath said:

He does look like a heavy spunker to be fair, maybe that's just how he fires his custard cannon chucking kids of balconys, at least he never shagged the little French cunt.

Hello Mudbath.

Did you have any further education beyond the age of 16 or attend University?

If you did I would be very surprised...

• Like 1