CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

4 hours ago, Frank said:

MC I tend to choose my battles carefully on here. I know my limitations. Your inability to comprehend basic grammar gives me the confidence to fuck you over in any subject you choose. Shall we start with of and off? 

We've done this once or twice before, Francis, and every single time you've come off a poor second. 

If you're resulting to the grammar attack of the rattled simpleton then my work here is done.

Fuck off. How's that?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

MC I tend to choose my battles carefully on here. I know my limitations. Your inability to comprehend basic grammar gives me the confidence to fuck you over in any subject you choose. Shall we start with of and off? 

Fuck off. 

Reduced to grammar and punctuation cheap-shots? 

What a pitiful figure you've become. Still, at least it confirms my original suspicion that you were never more than a half arsed chancer in the first place. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off. 

Reduced to grammar and punctuation cheap-shots? 

What a pitiful figure you've become. Still, at least it confirms my original suspicion that you were never more than a half arsed chancer in the first place. 

Pay-day-drunk-cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Marvellous. Me and a few of the boys are travelling down to my mate's house in Basildon tomorrow for a sesh. We're going to start off the day taking a nostalgic trip down memory lane by playing four player Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64. 

Come four or five, it's off to The Beehive for a few swift halves and maybe a few lines. To finish off we're then going back to my mate's for the Ruiz Jnr v Joshua fight. My money's on the fat lad.

There. Now do something with the above and make it fucking good.

Card16.jpg

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Marvellous. Me and a few of the boys are travelling down to my mate's house in Basildon tomorrow for a sesh. We're going to start off the day taking a nostalgic trip down memory lane by playing four player Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64. 

Come four or five, it's off to The Beehive for a few swift halves and maybe a few lines. To finish off we're then going back to my mate's for the Ruiz Jnr v Joshua fight. My money's on the fat lad.

There. Now do something with the above and make it fucking good.

Braver man than I.

Bas Vegas as it is known to many, is a fucking dump. It makes Harlow look like Monte Carlo. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Frank said:

Reported for derailing the thread.

You've no purpose here or in life. Kill yourself

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've always been a supporter of you deep down, Frank. The extra time you seem to have on here is a good thing, but you need to start shaking the rust off. Kill @Foreskincheese and I'll see what I can do about getting you a place in the New Clique.

No fucking way. As you well know, RK, the New Clique runs like a Mafia clan, and we all have a veto on such matters. At the moment Francois doesn't have enough about him to even be considered an associate, let alone a made man.

I'm in agreement regarding the contract on Foreskin though. Hopefully it'll serve as an incentive for him to up his fucking game.

Guest Foreskincheese
18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No fucking way. As you well know, RK, the New Clique runs like a Mafia clan, and we all have a veto on such matters. At the moment Francois doesn't have enough about him to even be considered an associate, let alone a made man.

I'm in agreement regarding the contract on Foreskin though. Hopefully it'll serve as an incentive for him to up his fucking game.

Discussing me between yourselves is not an option. Say it to my face or fuck off you load of chicken shitted ringpiece lickers

23 minutes ago, Guest Foreskincheese said:

Discussing me between yourselves is not an option. Say it to my face or fuck off you load of chicken shitted ringpiece lickers

That won't be necessary. I've just actioned the last cull for this year. Twenty stillborn and deceased accounts have been shovelled into The Corner's ovens plus one live one - yours. Sorry, but I did warn you nearly a fortnight ago and to be fair you did sharpen up your act but have regressed this past couple of days. Don't take this personally, but I think you are cerebrally challenged and whilst we are happy to accommodate a spectrum of intellects we have our limits.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, @Monumental cunt earns more just driving his expensive car the two miles to the office of a morning.

That’s fuck all. Marjorie makes twice that reconditioning nicked mobility scooters. Of course, he has the advantage of going through the old ladies’ handbags and helping himself to their pensions.

Hey, it’s none of my business how a man makes a living.

28 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

That’s fuck all. Marjorie makes twice that reconditioning nicked mobility scooters. Of course, he has the advantage of going through the old ladies’ handbags and helping himself to their pensions.

Hey, it’s none of my business how a man makes a living.

Fuck off, Jewdy. You do know it's an offence to be in charge of a mobility scooter while pissed, don't you? It's 12 o'clock for fucks sake and you're already knocking back the Special Brew!

Sort your fucking life out. You fat drunken bastard.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck off, Jewdy. You do know it's an offence to be in charge of a mobility scooter while pissed, don't you? It's 12 o'clock for fucks sake and you're already knocking back the Special Brew!

Sort your fucking life out. You fat drunken bastard.

Temper temper Marjorie. You didn’t get one with a puncture again did you? I hope you’re putting in a new inner tube and not trying to patch up the old one you tight-fisted old Shylock.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Temper temper Marjorie. You didn’t get one with a puncture again did you? I hope you’re putting in a new inner tube and not trying to patch up the old one you tight-fisted old Shylock.

Just got a lovely 2015 scooter on the forecourt, Jewdy, it's definitely a bit of you mate. It's only done 50 miles and comes with plastic incontinence seat covers. You can relive those mod days as it sports Vespa style mirrors.

Unfortunately it's not letting me upload a picture at the moment, but I can assure you it's kosher.