CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Psssttt Eric I doubt he lives in Australia as he keeps to UK time and he isn't a retired doctor, in other shocking news the Gypsy has a foot long...

To be honest, I don't disbelieve his location or profession. But I think he would have a different viewpoint if he was living in England at the moment, where white people are being subjected to a tirade of racism by blacks and Asians. Most people are now scared to report crime committed by blacks because they either won't be believed, will be accused of racism themselves, and even if they are believed, the police are scared to do anything about it in case they are accused of racism. 

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest, I don't disbelieve his location or profession. But I think he would have a different viewpoint if he was living in England at the moment, where white people are being subjected to a tirade of racism by blacks and Asians. Most people are now scared to report crime committed by blacks because they either won't be believed, will be accused of racism themselves, and even if they are believed, the police are scared to do anything about it in case they are accused of racism. 

He's a night doorman in a backpackers hostel.

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not for the first time a punter volunteers advice on how to run the site yet stomps his feet when he finds that the rules apply to him as well...

Who’s stomping? This is your Kingdom; a place where the word nonce is forbidden, but the word nigger is not. Your rules, not mine. The conclusions people draw from this distinction are entirely a matter for them. Your Kingdom is a swamp, m’lady. 

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know wot you can do if you don’t bleedin’ like it ‘ere: leave. 

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Who’s stomping? This is your Kingdom; a place where the word nonce is forbidden, but the word nigger is not. Your rules, not mine. The conclusions people draw from this distinction are entirely a matter for them. Your Kingdom is a swamp, m’lady. 

My conclusion?  Time of the month.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your moral high ground regarding race would be considerably less assailable, did you not live in a country which has abused, murdered and marginalised its indigenous black population to near extinction.

They must have done some bad things aswell Eric. It’s no good just pointing out their good work.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

She has now taken it down.  A simple  'Yes Withers, it should have been taken down sooner, but that cunt Spotter was pissed as usual' Perhaps Ed can have a word with her.

But that would constitute an admission of being at fault, so dream on.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bollocks. It was a clear violation of a rule. Rules that you proudly say you adhere to. Answer the bloody question, why wasn't it taken down?

To give some of you drama queens something to bitch about at the next Darby & Joan meet.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Who’s stomping?...

...asks Ms Precious, anyway...

...Your Kingdom is a swamp, m’lady. 

You know wot you can do if you don’t bleedin’ like it ‘ere: leave. 

…yet you're still here.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We usually allow newbie some leeway on first posts. One of m'leaned colleagues has given words of advice to the appropriate parties.

20 hours ago, Neil said:

Hi Mudbath,you're going to last about as long as one of my shortest wanks....bye bye

Are you going to veto your own convictions on this one @Mrs Roops?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mudbath said:

Is your life that shite that you really give a fuck about being banned off this crap site, Cunts Corner?  more like bunch of fucking lightweights that can't take a bit of banter. Fuck off, who gives a fuck you wank

Decs, give it up. We all know your ban was not justified. This pretense is embarrassing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We usually allow newbie some leeway on first posts. One of m'leaned colleagues has given words of advice to the appropriate parties.

Well he is back, and it looks like he took heed of your colleague's advice. When you say m'leaned, was it a typo, or was Spotter actually leaning on a bar whilst moderating? Straight answer please, I know it hurts.