CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

There is another one online now. Didn't you realise that it is World Mong Week?

He’s been far too busy out on the Driving Range this morning. ‘Driving’ his micropenis into a line of Nigerian starfish.

• 9 months later...
On 06/12/2019 at 17:44, Roadkill said:

The spacker apparently did it to prove that he had mental problems. Fuckers are literally throwing cunts off buildings just to get a small taste of that privileged snowflake lifestyle. The dumb cunt didn't factor in that he looked like the love child of Dennis the Menace and Judi fucking Dench, was white and also happened to target a child (a French one, so not a proper one, but still).

Hopefully he ends up in the same loony bin as that Pencille cunt and ends up with some extra ventilation.

There has been a review into this cunt's treatment and behaviour over the years including that he has been knowingly using his "autism" as a means of trying to justify his behaviour. My reckoning is that rather than being autistic he is probably simply a wrong 'un .. a spoilt little cunt who simply needed a few sound thrashings in his early life to put him right.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2019 at 17:58, Cunty BigBollox said:

If my parents had called me Jonty i would feel a bit mental and want to harm others, to be totally honest. The shit naming of offspring must be some sort of family tradition though.

The sub classes of society usually use Jade, Chardonnay, Dwayne and Keanu.

Our middle class spazzes usually plump for Hunter, Oscar, Felix and Willow. 

Where the fuck Jonty comes from I know not. 

Actually there is a Jonty Rhodes who is a South African cricketer, but they're fucking mad down there. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There has been a review into this cunt's treatment and behaviour over the years including that he has been knowingly using his "autism" as a means of trying to justify his behaviour. My reckoning is that rather than being autistic he is probably simply a wrong 'un .. a spoilt little cunt who simply needed a few sound thrashings in his early life to put him right.

Those nuns used to beat the shit out of you, and you turned out ok. 

On 06/12/2019 at 17:08, colonelkurtz said:

So this vicious waste of space pleads guilty to attempted murder last August and it's also now revealed his father made efforts to draw attention to his OCD,ASD and fuck knows what other disorders  his precious disadvantaaged  little arsewipe suffers from. The cunt's called Jonty the father's called Piers  - say nofuckingmore -  how very apt then that the cuntstick felt compelled to choose the Tate Modern to exercise his rights as a mental health sufferer to attack an innocent kid. Dread the thought that the attack could take place in say a KFC or other such uncultured riff raff surroundings . After all it's important to maintain standards and not give the wrong impression when acting like a complete and utter arsewipe , I mean , what would the neighbours think. Also, don't get me started on the frigging eyebrows .

Of course South London Press will have an ethnic perspective on this story. It seems to me that the whole thing was hedged round with ifs and buts right from the start as if the victims were partly to blame in the first place. That's the trouble with the law in this country - the perpetrators are often treated better by the authorities than the victims.

Art therapy... for life?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Of course South London Press will have an ethnic perspective on this story. It seems to me that the whole thing was hedged round with ifs and buts right from the start as if the victims were partly to blame in the first place. That's the trouble with the law in this country - the perpetrators are often treated better by the authorities than the victims.

Art therapy... for life?

Agreed. But surely anything else would have types like you screaming about fascism?

Personally, I think the cunt should be thrown off the same balcony and, if he happens to survive, left where he landed to be slowly eaten by the wildlife.

• Like 2

Just now, Roadkill said:

Agreed. But surely anything else would have types like you screaming about fascism?

Personally, I think the cunt should be thrown of the same balcony and, if he happens to survive, left where he landed to be slowly eaten by the wildlife.

If he were to be thrown off the same balcony and happened to land on a stray chromosome, he might fuse with it and no longer look like a missing link mong.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Personally, I think the cunt should be thrown off the same balcony and, if he happens to survive, left where he landed to be slowly eaten by the wildlife.

Are there a lot of wild animals roaming The Tate Modern? Unless Ben Stiller starts working there and Damien Hirst's sheep come back to life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The sub classes of society usually use Jade, Chardonnay, Dwayne and Keanu.

Our middle class spazzes usually plump for Hunter, Oscar, Felix and Willow. 

Where the fuck Jonty comes from I know not. 

Actually there is a Jonty Rhodes who is a South African cricketer, but they're fucking mad down there. 

TBH I do wonder the same thing with all these stupid names and the piss taking that happens at school must have a negative effect on some at least.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's going to take far more than jackdaws, a few rooks, a hedgehog and a couple of mangy urban foxes to dispose of that Jay Leno-esque massive headed cunt in less than six months. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You want see the traditional gypsy names. I have a cousin called Cinderella which is traditional name. 

When you say traditional gypsy names, do you mean Romany ?

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I hear the word fascism a lot typically from people like Harold but it is always out of context and with a complete lack of understanding of what it actually was. I have at least read some of Mein Kampf and a lot of books about the nazis and who and what they really were .. truly savagery at its cruelist turned into a core set of beliefs. Worth reading the books about the Nazis and also books from the British side such as Secret War and Most Secret War .. RV Jones other books and writing too.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You want see the traditional gypsy names. I have a cousin called Cinderella which is traditional name. 

But the name is in context and likely well understood within the gypsy folk. Plus anyone taking the piss is likely to be hurt.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's going to take far more than jackdaws, a few rooks, a hedgehog and a couple of mangy urban foxes to dispose of that Jay Leno-esque massive headed cunt in less than six months. 

Asking you as a medical professional what would be the best way forward for Jonty and others like him .. life long incarceration of a source of body parts for example|?

37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He could then become partially living art like Gilbert and George's Underneath the Arches. 

• Like 1