CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck off, you riled little spastic. You're way, way out of your depth with me. Now do one before I tear you a new arsehole again.

Your depth is a paddling pool, stupid little The Sun reading wanker.

Embarrassing little illiterate faggot go and cry to your master 'decs'.

7 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Your depth is a paddling pool, stupid little The Sun reading wanker.

Embarrassing little illiterate faggot go and cry to your master 'decs'.

You're a fucking child and have the intellect of a downs syndrome sufferer. Why the fuck are you even on this site?  You're despised as a sinister little deviant and sport a skin thinner than custard.

If you think ironing every one of my posts is going to bother me then you're even thicker than I thought.

Cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Major Cunt said:

You're a fucking child and have the intellect o af downs syndrome sufferer. Why the fuck you even on this site?  You're despised as a sinister little deviant and sport a skin thinner than custard.

If you think ironing every one of my posts is going to bother me then you're even thicker than I thought.

Cunt.

Are you going to cry again Mongo Jerry?

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm laughing my bollocks off, dickhead. 

You'd actually require some bollocks first for that to happen and to stop hiding behind "decco's" apron strings.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck off, you riled little spastic. You're way, way out of your depth with me. Now do one before I tear you a new arsehole, again.

Everyone is way out of their depth with you, as your depth barely covers most people's ankles.

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Everyone is way out of their depth with you, as your depth barely covers most people's ankles.

Oi! That’s enough from you Yank! I’m not having my mate Marje being slagged off by a foreigner. What the fuck do you know? 

On the other hand, one does need to appreciate an objective view. I’ll give it some thought and decide if Marjorie is a two bob, arselicking nothing to say fucking wanker who has the brain of a retarded chimpanzee. 

Thanks for your input Yank.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Oi! That’s enough from you Yank! I’m not having my mate Marje being slagged off by a foreigner. What the fuck do you know? 

On the other hand, one does need to appreciate an objective view. I’ll give it some thought and decide if Marjorie is a two bob, arselicking nothing to say fucking wanker who has the brain of a retarded chimpanzee. 

Happy to oblige, good sir.

Although I do believe your conclusion in the matter has already been drawn.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

That's far too intelligent.

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You'd actually require some bollocks first for that to happen and to stop hiding behind "decco's" apron strings.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've just been down the gym with my pals who are pissing themselves laughing after I've shown them your quality material. They're all in agreement that you're a right pair of window lickers. The general consensus is why on earth are you bothering to argue the toss with these wankers, which is a fair point.

Anyway, I'm out for a few light ale's tonight as I'm watching the Joshua Vs Ruiz fight. Enjoy your evening ruining an otherwise hilarious website. You pair of sad unwanted cunts.

You're both finished here...

57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I'll deal with you in due course, Jewdy. You can take that to the fucking bank mate.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've just been down the gym with my pals who are pissing themselves laughing after I've shown them your quality material. They're all in agreement that you're a right pair of window lickers. The general consensus is why on earth are you bothering to argue the toss with these wankers, which is a fair point.

Anyway, I'm out for a few light ale's tonight as I'm watching the Joshua Vs Ruiz fight. Enjoy your evening ruining an otherwise hilarious website. You pair of sad unwanted cunts.

"I've just been down the gym with my pals..." is probably more like "I've just gone down on Jim with my pals...",  you sausage smoking pole slider.

If you're out showing this forum to whatever sorry lot passes for your "pals", you really are a little Marjorie.

They're finished?

You've not even started. Best get out while you can still fucking walk.

On 06/12/2019 at 18:35, Frank said:

MC I tend to choose my battles carefully on here. I know my limitations. Your inability to comprehend basic grammar gives me the confidence to fuck you over in any subject you choose. Shall we start with of and off? 

For fuck sake. Why dont you, just once, make a comment that is related to the nom? It doesnt even have to be intelligent. You just come on here abusing members. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For fuck sake. Why dont you, just once, make a comment that is related to the nom? It doesnt even have to be intelligent. You just come on here abusing members. 

He only abuses his own member.

Wouldn't the phone steam up in the sauna.

22 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Who the fuck are you?

Don't fucking cross me.

You know who I am, Bertie, don't be so coy. You're getting a bit lemon tonight and that's not a smart move mate. Listen, the last two fucking idiots you wanna be aligning yourself with are the deviant and the Septic.

You might have forgotten to take those dementia tablets, Bertie. In which case I'll overlook your bollocks tonight.

I've told you nicely.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You know who I am, Bertie, don't be so coy. You're getting a bit lemon tonight and that's not a smart move mate. Listen, the last two fucking idiots you wanna be aligning yourself with are the deviant and the Septic.

You might have forgotten to take those dementia tablets, Bertie. In which case I'll overlook your bollocks tonight.

I've told you nicely.

I know who you are, you're a nothing.

I don't understand "nicely". Also I don't align myself with anyone or anything, I'm my own man.