CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Witheredscrote I've phoned my local butchers and they've run out of geese. However, they just employed a blonde haired, blue eyed german lad called "Heinz" to strangle the turkeys.

Bring your wife to meet him if you like. He speaks good French 

@Stubby Pecker If you actually did your research on here, you would see that my wife is English, and my late mother was French. I will dig here up and present her to you, and no doubt she will still be better looking that your missus. What a sad little cunt you are.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Forgot to address the cunt correctly

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. 

The natural reaction of any normal human being after reading Pete's paedophilic, scatological fantasy would be one of complete revulsion, which we all demonstrated at the time.

All except one sinister little weirdo who defended the indefensible. And he wonders why people throw nonce accusations at him.

He makes me fucking sick.

To be fair, Punkape defends Catholicism. Virtually the same thing. But I know what you mean.

@Witheredscrote I've phoned my local butchers and they've run out of geese. However, they just employed a blonde haired, blue eyed german lad called "Heinz" to strangle the turkeys.

A German, working in a shop?

He must be 'The Hun At The Till'

There's no such thing as Good French. It's all shit 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Look at your light bulb pikey. That's French electric, and you are paying for it.

Fucking right Frenchie. Most of this country is owned by scumbag foreigners who delight in dumping their trash on us in the name of “cultural diversity.” They rob our pockets and shit on our doorstep but we say nothing because we are terrified of the R word, the I word and the H and T words. 

Some old geezer, a Battle of Britain pilot, aged 101 I believe, snuffed it yesterday. I wonder what he thought about the country he put his neck on the line for all those years ago? Best not to think about it. 

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking right Frenchie. Most of this country is owned by scumbag foreigners who delight in dumping their trash on us in the name of “cultural diversity.” They rob our pockets and shit on our doorstep but we say nothing because we are terrified of the R word, the I word and the H and T words. 

Some old geezer, a Battle of Britain pilot, aged 101 I believe, snuffed it yesterday. I wonder what he thought about the country he put his neck on the line for all those years ago? Best not to think about it. 

I had two grandfathers who were injured in WW2, respectively by a sea mine, and a Luftwaffe bomb in the navy and RAF. 

I am genuinely glad that they both passed away in the 1990s, before all this rainbow/darkie/muslim appeasement shit became prevalent. If one of them had asked me what had happened to the country they nearly died for... I wouldn't have a clue what to tell him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Stubby Pecker If you actually did your research on here, you would see that my wife is English, and my late mother was French. I will dig here up and present her to you, and no doubt she will still be better looking that your missus. What a sad little cunt you are.

Oh dear, didn't take you long to piss your pants you goose buggering cretin. I'd have thought all that kraut DNA so gladly received by French gals in the forties in the form of nazi spunk would have toughened you up?

I'd stick to being a grassing cowardly snake like your countrymen rather than duking it out with me or I'll ensure all your precious likes are taken away and shoved up your arse

Re our respective wives; I didn't lower myself to insult yours whereas you did. Expect yet another ban you rattled baby 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Addressed correctly: Frank

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Agreed. The old boy is probably taking his last ride in a Peugeot hearse. He would turn in his grave, if he hadn't been cremated in a German built crematorium, using Ukrainian gas.

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Mediocrity at its best. Well done you.

Been done before.

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Look at your light bulb pikey. That's French electric, and you are paying for it.

Oh dear, someone lost control last night.

Rattle, rattle, rattle.

Quick, ze Germans are coming!

Lol

Fuck off Pierre Von Fritzenfrog.

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sadly this will likely keep happening since Reptyle left a huge opening in his defences when he blindly jumped to the defence of Pete - something that even you were sceptical of at the time:

Probably best to ban the source of the problem and not the symptoms, as this will always be a go-to target on the cunt's forehead with the added benefit of bringing plenty of attention to the accuser - everyone has a look when they see someone get called a nonce.

MC is probably the thickest, if not wettest, member I’ve ever seen. If he’s got the balls to return, I’ll ensure to fuck him over once and for all. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

MC is probably the thickest, if not wettest, member I’ve ever seen. If he’s got the balls to return, I’ll ensure to fuck him over once and for all. 

I imagine that MC will be sitting there watching cockney hardman DVDs searching for and copying hardman one liners to which he will add the words "Francis" or "Jewdy" to post at random as responses when he returns.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm sure if MC is reading this he won't be losing any sleep. All the evidence so far suggests that he's had you on the ropes for months.

You might want to consider changing your approach, your predictable and repetitive one track shit isn't getting you anywhere.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure if MC is reading this he won't be losing any sleep. All the evidence so far suggests that he's had you on the ropes for months.

You might want to consider changing your approach, your predictable and repetitive one track shit isn't getting you anywhere.

More hot air. You’ve totally lost it. 

Just now, Frank said:

More hot air. You’ve totally lost it. 

Considering you haven't even claimed a minor scalp within the past two years, I'd say that the truth hurts. Your trophy cabinet is about as empty as your tedious threats.

Take my advice on board if you don't want to continue being the site's whipping boy.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Considering you haven't even claimed a minor scalp within the past two years, I'd say that the truth hurts. Your trophy cabinet is about as empty as your tedious threats.

Take my advice on board if you don't want to continue being the site's whipping boy.

Decco .. bearing in mind that I am supposed to be a sadly malformed freak yet I am happy with life .. what the fuck has gone wrong with your life?