CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear, someone lost control last night.

Rattle, rattle, rattle.

Quick, ze Germans are coming!

Lol

Fuck off Pierre Von Fritzenfrog.

Indeed. It seems just a mild poking with the same dog shit coated stick that the faux French cunt is happy to beat others with brings him out in a rash of cry baby pants as a prelude to a mongumental meltdown.

It's probably of no surprise that I've built up a dossier of his pathetic little PMs to me proving to everybody what a devious and grassing weapons grade cunt he is. When I post it here he and his alter ego Frank will be fucked off for a long stretch if not for good.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Decco .. bearing in mind that I am supposed to be a sadly malformed freak yet I am happy with life .. what the fuck has gone wrong with your life?

Do you think that endlessly repeating how happy you are will convince anyone on here, or yourself, that it's true?

If you're truly content that you spent your entire working career stamping tickets in a job that a monkey could be trained to do, and that you're now spending your twilight years half-blind and without any family, then you wouldn't feel the need to tell everyone about it on a daily basis.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you think that endlessly repeating how happy you are will convince anyone on here, or yourself, that it's true?

If you're truly content that you spent your entire working career stamping tickets in a job that a monkey could be trained to do, and that you're now spending your twilight years half-blind and without any family, then you wouldn't feel the need to tell everyone about it on a daily basis.

Do gravestones have braille? 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What are your through thoughts about the Advanti West Coast "Middle Class Fares" plans?

22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You've turned into a right fucking diva since Frank licked your arsehole clean and gave you a false feeling of self worth.

"Mrs. Roops he called me a nonce and he called me a nonce, him too! Waaaaah!"

You've been manipulated into being a whingeing little shit bag by one of the most over-the-hill cunts on here and you're not even aware of the fact. Div.

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A Div whose 2nd Div, unwanted in these sacred halls.

I predict a meltdown of epic proportions and a long stretch in the cooler to regain his composure- if not a total ban by Xmas.

What a weapons grade cunt. 

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. 

The natural reaction of any normal human being after reading Pete's paedophilic, scatological fantasy would be one of complete revulsion, which we all demonstrated at the time.

All except one sinister little weirdo who defended the indefensible. And he wonders why people throw nonce accusations at him.

He makes me fucking sick.

What's a little concerning is just why he's been allowed to stay – despite jumping to Pete's defence after some distasteful facts came to light, thereafter adopting a convicted child rapist's face as his chosen avatar. I've asked Roops this very question, yet she seems to have tactfully sidestepped it.

It appears some of us were disciplined for daring to police the site in her absence but I guess Roops' jet-set, executive champagne lifestyle, in addition to the demise of serial pussy Rick_B's inability to cut the mustard among the site's bigger hitters as moderator, has left her short of time to fulfil the sense of justice the rest of us are feeling.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What's a little concerning is just why he's been allowed to stay – despite jumping to Pete's defence after some distasteful facts came to light, thereafter adopting a convicted child rapist's face as his chosen avatar. I've asked Roops this very question in the open forum, yet she seems to have tactfully sidestepped it.

It appears some of us were disciplined for daring to police the site in her absence but I guess Roops' jet-set, executive champagne lifestyle, in addition to the demise of serial pussy Rick_B's inability to cut the mustard among the site's bigger hitters as moderator, has left her short of time to fulfil the sense of justice the rest of us are feeling.  

⠠⠩⠥⠞⠀⠮⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠥⠏⠀⠠⠺⠕⠇⠋⠊⠑

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What's a little concerning is just why he's been allowed to stay – despite jumping to Pete's defence after some distasteful facts came to light, thereafter adopting a convicted child rapist's face as his chosen avatar. I've asked Roops this very question, yet she seems to have tactfully sidestepped it.

You've then got the likes of Pen, Withers, Frank and Salty, the perennial outcasts, tacitly supporting the creature. That's almost as bad as the original crime in my opinion.

I wonder if they'd be so desperate to point score at the expense of those that regularly destroy them if Pete's disgusting fantasy didn't include Greta Thunberg?

Would Frank or Withers be so keen to attack other members for being sickened at Reptile's cosy relationship if he'd written a story about Frank's daughter or Withers granddaughter? One that involved them smeared in shit and being raped by Pete?

I think they'd probably still act the same way, because they're sick fucking cunts. They should all be fucked off the site immediately.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've then got the likes of Pen, Withers, Frank and Salty, the perennial outcasts, tacitly supporting the creature. That's almost as bad as the original crime in my opinion.

I wonder if they'd be so desperate to point score at the expense of those that regularly destroy them if Pete's disgusting fantasy didn't include Greta Thunberg?

Would Frank or Withers be so keen to attack other members for being sickened at Reptile's cosy relationship if he'd written a story about Frank's daughter or Withers granddaughter? One that involved them smeared in shit and being raped by Pete?

I think they'd probably still act the same way, because they're sick fucking cunts. They should all be fucked off the site immediately.

Why don't you jump into Strumpshaw Fen you boring repetative shit-stirring fuckwit

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

and that is all that matters to you, your opinion. Suggestion: Offer Proper a 'can't refuse' sum to buy CC,  ban all of us who you don't like.  Then you, and your arse licking  cunts can play together.  Soppy  alcoholic little desk jockey.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

and that is all that matters to you, your opinion. Suggestion: Offer Proper a 'can't refuse' sum to buy CC,  ban all of us who you don't like.  Then you, and your arse licking  cunts can play together.  Soppy  alcoholic little desk jockey.

Even then he would not be satisfied, he would have to find a new target amongst his "faithful followers" some of whom have very short memories. He really is seriously fucked up.

51 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

41 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Even then he would not be satisfied, he would have to find a new target amongst his "faithful followers" some of whom have very short memories. He really is seriously fucked up.

I'm just putting the facts out there. You two, plus two others, are so rattled by the constant baiting you get by the majority of the membership, you have shown support to a member who cosied up to a dirty paedo cunt in order to point score.

There's no shit stirring involved, it's what's happened and other members are free to make their minds up about any of you.

Personally, I think that you should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves especially those of you who have had children. 

You're all fucking disgusting.

59 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Why don't you jump into Strumpshaw Fen you boring repetative shit-stirring fuckwit

There's something very, very wrong with you. It's probably for the best that you never raised a family, what with your disgusting moral compass to guide them. We'd probably be looking at the next generation of Fred and Rose West's if you were born with a real cunt instead of a self inflicted gash.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's something very, very wrong with you. It's probably for the best that you never raised a family, what with your disgusting moral compass to guide them. We'd probably be looking at the next generation of Fred and Rose West's if you were born with a real cunt instead of a self inflicted gash.

I am in Nero's drinking coffee.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Decco .. bearing in mind that I am supposed to be a sadly malformed freak yet I am happy with life .. what the fuck has gone wrong with your life?

@Decimus's problems started on the day he was born, when he plopped out of the wrong (rear) opening.

Rather than flushing it like most people would've, its mother took pity on it, gave it a name and attempted to raise it like a normal human child.

Efforts that, as we can all so clearly see, were just wasted time.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your mother should have flushed.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

⠎⠓⠥⠞ ⠞⠓⠑ ⠋⠥⠉⠅ ⠥⠏ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠊⠙⠊⠕⠞  If the cunt prefers it.

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Or  @Stubby Pecker  `⠂⠠⠺⠁⠝⠅⠻

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

@Ape™️ ⠠⠠⠞⠑⠎⠉⠕⠀⠠⠠⠃⠂⠝⠎⠀⠠⠠⠇⠕⠇

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

⠠⠩⠥⠞⠀⠮⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠥⠏⠀⠠⠺⠕⠇⠋⠊⠑

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

superb! 

• Like 1