CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've seen instances of one to supervision. A 6'4" built like a shithouse black guy, who had a mental age of a 3 year old, shoving 2 toddlers over and laughing like a fucking spacker in a local park.  His 'carer' was 50 yards behind bunnying, in some African language,  on his phone. The cunt eventually ushered him away, still fucking yakking on the phone. 

This is not the only time I've witnessed this sort of shit either. 

Black Retards Matter.

59 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

@King Billy I must confess to feeling slightly jealous of your crown ... where did you get it please?

May I take this opportunity to welcome you back to the corner Your Highness. As a fellow Royal I would be delighted to PM you the details of the supplier of my magnificent and universally  admired crowning glory. In fact I could send someone over to your palace this very evening with one which I no longer require. Alas it’s much too large for me due to a measuring error by a young man who unfortunately had to pay the ultimate price for his incompetence. If you need to have it enlarged I would be delighted to arrange that for you. (Within reason).

Your faithful superior

KING BILLY

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

May I take this opportunity to welcome you back to the corner Your Highness. As a fellow Royal I would be delighted to PM you the details of the supplier of my magnificent and universally  admired crowning glory. In fact I could send someone over to your palace this very evening with one which I no longer require. Alas it’s much too large for me due to a measuring error by a young man who unfortunately had to pay the ultimate price for his incompetence. If you need to have it enlarged I would be delighted to arrange that for you. (Within reason).

Your faithful superior

KING BILLY

You soppy bastard 

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Your faithful superior

KING BILLY

Regal, magestic and magnanimous.  I have much to learn from you.  

Your humble servant,

KING ROLLO

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Truly amazing that this is still up, 15 hours on.  I would have got at least 3 months for this. Useless cunts.

She’s too busy editing me for daring to suggest someone has an upstairs window. Meanwhile “blacks smell”. Free speech, apparently.

This place is cesspit these days. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

She’s too busy editing me for daring to suggest someone has an upstairs window. Meanwhile “blacks smell”. Free speech, apparently.

I'm sure we'd all be more tolerant of Africans and Pakistanis if we moved to a country whose immigration policy did not allow them in.

27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Truly amazing that this is still up, 15 hours on.  I would have got at least 3 months for this. Useless cunts.

We usually allow newbie some leeway on first posts. One of m'leaned colleagues has given words of advice to the appropriate parties.

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not for the first time a punter volunteers advice on how to run the site yet stomps his feet when he finds that the rules apply to him as well...

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh that’s right, it’s just Indian doctors you approve of, I forgot. You’re better than this Eric. 

Your moral high ground regarding race would be considerably less assailable, did you not live in a country which has abused, murdered and marginalised its indigenous black population to near extinction.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Your moral high ground regarding race would be considerably less assailable, did you not live in a country which has abused, murdered and marginalised its indigenous black population to near extinction.

Psssttt Eric I doubt he lives in Australia as he keeps to UK time and he isn't a retired doctor, in other shocking news the Gypsy has a foot long...