CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

12 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

I know who you are, you're a nothing.

I don't understand "nicely". Also I don't align myself with anyone or anything, I'm my own man.

You don't understand wit or humour either. Jesus, being kicked in the bollocks is funnier than your contributions.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

You don't understand wit or humour either. Jesus, being kicked in the bollocks is funnier than your contributions.

I wasn't intending to be funny, you fucked up little fun boy. Do you often get kicked in the bollocks literally? Because you're always have a good kicking in them on here figuratively.

49 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m listening to radio 5 live, Ape. In bed.. all cosy. You?

I’m out enjoying the fruits of my labour - just fitted a diesel night heater to our log cabin, so I’m in a tee shirt and watching a movie, in almost tropical warmth. I’m going to try and slip a finger up Mrs A quite soon, as she’s quite pissed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m out enjoying the fruits of my labour - just fitted a diesel night heater to our log cabin, so I’m in a tee shirt and watching a movie, in almost tropical warmth. I’m going to try and slip a finger up Mrs A quite soon, as she’s quite pissed.

That’s sweet, Ape. Thanks for sharing. Happy Christmas 🎄 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I hope your finger is bigger than your cock, or she won't feel it. Boring cunt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope your finger is bigger than your cock, or she won't feel it. Boring cunt.

Withers, between you and I, my grey pubes, when fully stretched and twisted between forefinger and thumb, are longer than my flaccid penis. This is new. 

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ape, whenever you mention your wife on here, why do I immediately think of Dustin Hoffman?