Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
colonelkurtz

Jonty Bravery

12 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

I know who you are, you're a nothing.

I don't understand "nicely". Also I don't align myself with anyone or anything, I'm my own man.

You don't understand wit or humour either. Jesus, being kicked in the bollocks is funnier than your contributions.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For fuck sake. Why dont you, just once, make a comment that is related to the nom? It doesnt even have to be intelligent. You just come on here abusing members. 

Correct. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

You don't understand wit or humour either. Jesus, being kicked in the bollocks is funnier than your contributions.

I wasn't intending to be funny, you fucked up little fun boy. Do you often get kicked in the bollocks literally? Because you're always have a good kicking in them on here figuratively.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What are you doing tonight Frank? Any plans to go out or do something interesting? 

I’m listening to radio 5 live, Ape. In bed.. all cosy. You?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's downstairs getting drunk. And he's going to kick the fucking shit out of you when he finds you in his bed.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

it only takes one punch from Ruiz to fully connect..

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's downstairs getting drunk. And he's going to kick the fucking shit out of you when he finds you in his bed.

Idiot. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Black cunt won, Rat. Underwhelmed. 

some would say the sweet science of boxing won, but I prefer the brain mushing slugfests myself. I'm glad I didn't try any pay per view bollocks. 

49 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m out enjoying the fruits of my labour - just fitted a diesel night heater to our log cabin, so I’m in a tee shirt and watching a movie, in almost tropical warmth. I’m going to try and slip a finger up Mrs A quite soon, as she’s quite pissed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m out enjoying the fruits of my labour - just fitted a diesel night heater to our log cabin, so I’m in a tee shirt and watching a movie, in almost tropical warmth. I’m going to try and slip a finger up Mrs A quite soon, as she’s quite pissed.

That’s sweet, Ape. Thanks for sharing. Happy Christmas 🎄 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I hope your finger is bigger than your cock, or she won't feel it. Boring cunt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Withers, between you and I, my grey pubes, when fully stretched and twisted between forefinger and thumb, are longer than my flaccid penis. This is new. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Withers, between you and I, my grey pubes, when fully stretched and twisted between forefinger and thumb, are longer than my flaccid penis. This is new. 

I plait mine. Get over it, and fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I see you’re no less shit after your time away! Even @Erroreptile404 could have devised a better response. Stop fighting the cancer, and just die. 

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ape, whenever you mention your wife on here, why do I immediately think of Dustin Hoffman?

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m going to try and slip a finger up Mrs A quite soon, as she’s quite pissed.

I suspect you're not entirely sober yourself.

• Like 1