CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Christmas Trees

Decimus

41447-Rainbow-Christmas-Tree-166x300.jpgYes, you thought there were some things the modern world couldn’t intrude on……there are some things the snowflakes can’t touch. Think again my friends. Now we have Christmas trees for our bent community.

They’re not real, of course, but is anything real these days? Yes, artificial trees decked out in the rainbow colours. Available from Amazon at £196 a pop. You should get one…….they’ll last for years and you don’t want the ‘Thought Police’ kicking your back door in (oooh, cheeky) on Christmas Day do you?

Jesus Christ! He was gay as well you know? Seriously. Fucking fact.

Fuck off Judge lol

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

41447-Rainbow-Christmas-Tree-166x300.jpgYes, you thought there were some things the modern world couldn’t intrude on……there are some things the snowflakes can’t touch. Think again my friends. Now we have Christmas trees for our bent community.

They’re not real, of course, but is anything real these days? Yes, artificial trees decked out in the rainbow colours. Available from Amazon at £196 a pop. You should get one…….they’ll last for years and you don’t want the ‘Thought Police’ kicking your back door in (oooh, cheeky) on Christmas Day do you?

Fuck off Judge lol

Christmas trees are gay full stop. They're for pre teenage children and old women covered in talcum powder.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off Judge lol

Greta Cuntberg would look nice on top, with a small fire at the base.

I’ve been busting my bollocks for the last ten days flogging real Christmas trees and seeing this has destroyed any belief I had left that the human race might survive as we know it. Although at £196 a pop I’m thinking......This time next year We’re gonna be millionaires Rodney.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been busting my bollocks for the last ten days flogging real Christmas trees and seeing this has destroyed any belief I had left that the human race might survive as we know it. Although at £196 a pop I’m thinking......This time next year We’re gonna be millionaires Rodney.

You have to adapt to market demands, Big Billy. I suggest two new options for Christmas 2020. Get some of the fakes just like the one in the picture and have some real ones spray painted with water-based, zero VOC, organic paints, for the more sensitive and discerning poofters. And just to get trade going, set up your camp in Portobello, wearing lederhosen and some jingles. You will be rolling in it by Christmas Eve.

48 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The website where these trees are sold is called Treetopia.com.

They have several designs and colors, including this candy cane striped one...

candycanetree.jpg

They advertise on TV a lot around here.

Considering that Florida is where Jews go to die. I wouldn't have thought Christmas advertising was particularly prevalent in your neck of the woods. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Considering that Florida is where Jews go to die. I wouldn't have thought Christmas advertising was particularly prevalent in your neck of the woods. 

Plenty of us Xmas celebratin' goyim 'round these h'yere parts, feller.

Here's another one o' them thar fancy colored Xmas trees, and by far, the best and most beauty-ful....

vote-artificial-christmas-tree-2T.jpg

I'm sure you fellers will agree.

14 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Plenty of us Xmas celebratin' goyim 'round these h'yere parts, feller.

Here's another one o' them thar fancy colored Xmas trees, and by far, the best and most beauty-ful....

vote-artificial-christmas-tree-2T.jpg

I'm sure you fellers will agree.

Despite your country declaring independence, you still adhere to the colour standard of England. 

More Co-dependent than Independent. 

200 years does not a civilisation make. You do know that the Mayflower was an early English experiment in waste disposal?

just read up on Salem if you're that keen to confirm your spastic lineage. 

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Despite your country declaring independence, you still adhere to the colour standard of England. 

More Co-dependent than Independent. 

Pretty gay that you'd even notice such a thing. I'm imagining you swishing and lisping around comparing color swatches. 

200 years does not a civilisation make. You do know that the Mayflower was an early English experiment in waste disposal?

Must've been a failed one, as England obviously still has more than its fair share of shit and trash. The two legged kind.

just read up on Salem if you're that keen to confirm your spastic lineage. 

I've read a bit about Salem. Don't remember ever reading about any medieval torture dungeons or about murdering high level govt officials by shoving red hot pokers up their rectums ala Edward ll.

Doesn't sound like the hallmarks of civilization to me.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Pretty gay that you'd even notice such a thing. I'm imagining you swishing and lisping around comparing color swatches. 

Must've been a failed one, as England obviously still has more than its fair share of shit and trash. The two legged kind.

I've read a bit about Salem. Don't remember ever reading about any medieval torture dungeons or about murdering high level govt officials by shoving red hot pokers up their rectums ala Edward ll.

Doesn't sound like the hallmarks of civilization to me.

Fat cunt.

Guest judgetwi
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fat cunt.

17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Gay cunt.

The British election is over but the Presidential election is just beginning. Stand back and watch these intellectuals going at it. 

It’s time for a heated transatlantic debate!

💤💤💤🚾

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. It's your chicken. Chase it.

Meaningless drivel.

Or is it? Why don’t you say what you wanna say hard man? You know you want to say it don’t you?

Go on hard man........time for you to be a hero. 😀