CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standard of topics on this site

southerncunt

It seems to me that you lot are living in fairly interesting times over there, yet the vast majority of new topics posted are complete bollocks, and more often than not commented on in numbers by the usual group of 3 or 4 humourless fuckwits. 

I would have thought you could do better, given the weighty subject matter you have at hand lately. 

Oh, and fuck off Pen, or whatever pointless nom de plume you are using this week.

24 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

It seems to me that you lot are living in fairly interesting times over there, yet the vast majority of new topics posted are complete bollocks, and more often than not commented on in numbers by the usual group of 3 or 4 humourless fuckwits. 

I would have thought you could do better, given the weighty subject matter you have at hand lately. 

Oh, and fuck off Pen, or whatever pointless nom de plume you are using this week.

Good evening SC, I see that I am so uninteresting to you that you still have to mention me .. how are things in Ramsey Street?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don’t you think I’ve suffered enough already, having to read your puerile scribblings?

NO!!!!!!

6v7qwu7.gif?noredirect

I WANT MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

🤣 🤣 😎 

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Shove a kangaroo up your arse and go fuck yourself cunt lol lol

8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I used to do two to three nominations a month, some good, some not so good. I haven't bothered in months because barely anyone else can be fucked to create any, and those that do just shove a link in and one sentence.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I used to do two to three nominations a month, some good, some not so good. I haven't bothered in months because barely anyone else can be fucked to create any, and those that do just shove a link in and one sentence.

We're so sorry, Gretamus.

4502_55bdd4c0181938bbb95aa8a5e3a74af4.gi

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She really is an acidic, growly, unpleasant little sneering bastard.

If it was my kid I'd set it on fire. With leaded petrol, just for the irony.

What I don't understand, is how anybody thought she would make an effective or sympathetic spokesperson for the cause she champions.

Who in their right mind thinks that a pouting, spoiled little teenager, furrowing her brow and stamping her little foot like she just got told she can't go to a friend's party, will appeal to average people?

The far left is utterly tone deaf.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

What I don't understand, is how anybody thought she would make an effective or sympathetic spokesperson for the cause she champions.

Who in their right mind thinks that a pouting, spoiled little teenager, furrowing her brow and stamping her little foot like she just got told she can't go to a friend's party, will appeal to average people?

It's quite clever in a sneaky and manipulative way. She's being used as a puppet, controlled and programmed by her wanker parents and their avant-garde, libtard spastic social circle. 

If they started spouting this crap themselves, they would, quite rightly be pilloried and ridiculed. Greta however is above criticism, because she is not only a child, but diagnosed with various made-up 'syndromes' and 'disorders'. Therefore, anybody who disagrees with her or tells her to zip it, will immediately be branded a child abuser for attacking the plucky little handicapped girl. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

vermin

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I always thought Idol was pretty cool.

For a guy who calls himself "Billy" anyway.

Most of whom are wankers.

You especially.

Proper rock star. Crucified his pregnant girlfriend in a video. Washed down a bucket of drugs with whisky and then crashes his Harley Davidson, breaks both legs and still fucks all the nurses in a Los Angeles hospital.

him and Nikki Sixx should run a training course for aspiring musicians who are poofs and have never been resuscitated by paramedics.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Proper rock star. Crucified his pregnant girlfriend in a video. Washed down a bucket of drugs with whisky and then crashes his Harley Davidson, breaks both legs and still fucks all the nurses in a Los Angeles hospital.

him and Nikki Sixx should run a training course for aspiring musicians who are poofs and have never been resuscitated by paramedics.

I still remember seeing this on TV back in the 80's....

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was a part of The Bromley Contingent with Siouxsie Soux