CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standard of topics on this site

southerncunt

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As we're on the subject of psychology, I'd say that it's quite clear that you're suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect. 

And it's equally clear that you're suffering from the bumming-poofer effect. 🤣

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Idiot. 

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Idiot. 

On 10/12/2019 at 20:48, Frank said:

Idiot. 

On 07/12/2019 at 21:54, Frank said:

Idiot. 

On 03/12/2019 at 18:00, Frank said:

Idiot.

On 03/12/2019 at 08:40, Frank said:

Idiot. 

On 02/12/2019 at 17:01, Frank said:

Idiot.

Idiot.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Steel yourself for some tired Ben Elton, Blackadderesque riposte from yesterday's man.

He needs to wrap up act three of his Greek tragedy and fuck off without an encore 

This has to be the worst you’ve ever been. Have you no shame?

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Mrs Roops @The Beast @cuntspotter @Admin

Answer the fucking questions. Everything the wolfman has said is true especially the talented posters who've pissed off due to unending stream of liquid shite we're all confronted with 24 hours a day and the complete inability of you cunts to see the wood for the trees

Well, if I may answer your question with a question - seriously, how stupid are you? Its not an impertinent question given that your issues are easily remedied. Its not as if the mainly beta male-dominated, self-appointed committee members of the torchlight and pitchfork mob haven't been so advised many times before. Stop Feeding The Troll. How many times have we witnessed an up-his-own-arse twat making a grand announcement that they have "blocked" a punter only for him/her to comment a few days later with the spurious "I just happened to visit the site as a guest and I noticed that [name of blocked punter] has been name-dropping me. Its a good thing I can't read the dross 'cos I've blocked him/her". Ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, if I may answer your question with a question - seriously, how stupid are you? Its not an impertinent question given that your issues are easily remedied. Its not as if the mainly beta male-dominated, self-appointed committee members of the torchlight and pitchfork mob haven't been so advised many times before. Stop Feeding The Troll. How many times have we witnessed an up-his-own-arse twat making a grand announcement that they have "blocked" a punter only for him/her to comment a few days later with the spurious "I just happened to visit the site as a guest and I noticed that [name of blocked punter] has been name-dropping me. Its a good thing I can't read the dross 'cos I've blocked him/her". Ridiculous.

True. But it's the job you signed up for. You knew what you were getting into and the power still gets you wet when you get the chance to use it.

Quit yer bitching. You love it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No, it wouldn't have.

Pointing out the causes of and remedies for your deficiencies both as a poster and a human being, cannot be accomplished with a mere yes or no, and it would be of no help to you.

I'm thinking that with a bit of work and cooperation, together we can work out your issues and problems and mold you into a better, happier and more well adjusted person.

DvppZCmX4AAxYgL.jpg

You are without doubt the thickest and most delusional wanker ever. No ifs, no buts.

Fuck off.

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

And to the middle class pseudo lefties (who actually voted for Boris) and have bought a smaller christmas (to do their bit) from that funny little ulsterman called "Billy" in the layby alongside the A1.

That funny little Ulsterman called Billy will gladly remove your appendages with a potato peeler if he bumps into you. 

Merry Christmas Caitlin.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ridiculous.

I'd prefer if you answered the question with an answer.

You're keen to hand out beat downs and jail time to fuckers who you take a dislike to and continue to resist your tyrannical edicts, yet a dull as dish water cretinous turd can do what it likes. That's why it's up to peckers like me to tell it to wind it's neck in and drink bleach

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Steel yourself for some tired Ben Elton, Blackadderesque riposte from yesterday's man.

He needs to wrap up act three of his Greek tragedy and fuck off without an encore 

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't quite have your range, I'm afraid. Maybe I could borrow your rolodex of stock catchphrases and lift a few lines from your Mighty Boosh fan fiction script?

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Barrel scraping old cunt.

So, is this your premium material?

Is this the witty, funny stuff?

Please tell me so I'll know whether or not I'm supposed to laugh.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You are without doubt the thickest and most delusional wanker ever. No ifs, no buts.

Fuck off.

Envy is such an ugly trait.

Try to be better than that.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd prefer if you answered the question with an answer.

You're keen to hand out beat downs and jail time to fuckers who you take a dislike to and continue to resist your tyrannical edicts, yet a dull as dish water cretinous turd can do what it likes. That's why it's up to peckers like me to tell it to wind it's neck in and drink bleach

Cry harder, bitch.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That funny little Ulsterman called Billy will gladly remove your appendages with a potato peeler if he bumps into you. 

Merry Christmas Caitlin.

Pffffttthhhht.

You couldn't even peel a fucking potato with a potato peeler.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You really are as thick as fucking pig shit.

The Frank creature has geed you up by throwing a few likes your way to encourage your delusions and now you feel the need to play the role of his white knight.

As much as I utterly despise you and believe that you'll deserve everything you get, I'll give you fair warning. The minute I stop paying you any attention and cease kicking your fat arse, you'll cease to be of any use to him. On that day he's going to rip you to fucking pieces and your meltdown will be spectacular to behold.

Stop being a useful idiot and wake the fuck up, you're embarrassing yourself.

12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Cry harder, bitch.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Pffffttthhhht.

You couldn't even peel a fucking potato with a potato peeler.

Obviously my attempt to improve your Kunt-Fu skills was completely ignored. 

Some people can't be helped. Ungrateful fat fuck. Eat another pizza and call @Decimus a poof. That'll have 'em rolling in the fucking aisles.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The Frank creature has geed you up by throwing a few likes your way to encourage your delusions and now you feel the need to play the role of his white knight.

As much as I utterly despise you and believe that you'll deserve everything you get, I'll give you fair warning. The minute I stop paying you any attention and cease kicking your fat arse, you'll cease to be of any use to him. On that day he's going to rip you to fucking pieces and your meltdown will be spectacular to behold.

Stop being a useful idiot and wake the fuck up, you're embarrassing yourself.

I couldn't care less about Frank and the last thing I'm doing is defending him or trying to buddy up to him.

I'll take any opportunity that presents itself to bitch slap you around this place like my personal slave whore, no matter who you were engaged with.

Same with your little cadre of bum fuckers and toady boys.

The only cunt who's embarrassing himself here is you, which means I only have to try half as hard.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Obviously my attempt to improve your Kunt-Fu skills was completely ignored. 

Some people can't be helped. Ungrateful fat fuck. Eat another pizza and call @Decimus a poof. That'll have 'em rolling in the fucking aisles.

I will.

And it will still be funnier than any of the shit he posts and at least as funny as anything you post.

If you'd take your mouth off of his nob, maybe you'd be able to laugh too.

Go suck him off some more and earn yourself another like, cheap whore.

9 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I will.

And it will still be funnier than any of the shit he posts and at least as funny as anything you post.

If you'd take your mouth off of his nob, maybe you'd be able to laugh too.

Go suck him off some more and earn yourself another like, cheap whore.

Yeah - you’re a veritable comedy genius. Homosexuality-obsessed weirdo.

• Like 1