CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

I generally live and let live on these pages. However, I have had my fill of certain people and practices. The site needs to continue, but it will be on an irreversible decline if the current situation is allowed to continue.

1) Frank. You are not capable of producing any content other than repeated insults. I asked you to put a nom up, you had time, but you failed. It's over.

2) Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

3) Decimus. Stop continually looking for arguments or people to destroy. Stick to what you are very good at, good old fashioned cunting.

4) Withers. I don't see you offering much beyond insults and bickering. Up your game or it's curtains.

5) Salty. I don't think you have done much wrong nor much right either. I am not sure this is the right place for you. Time to leave.

For those who come here to do what it says on the tin, I thank you for keeping the faith.

@Admin is the Yank fucked off for good? I'm going to sound like a soft cunt, but he was decent, nowt special, but decent before myself and others set him off. He's also a bit thick and probably misunderstood the point of the place considering the low standards shown when he joined - literally every cunt got a kick in on him and it all went a bit far - he's not the only one responsible for that.

Frank can fuck off though. Glad he's dead.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Admin is the Yank fucked off for good? I'm going to sound like a soft cunt, but he was decent, nowt special, but decent before myself and others set him off. He's also a bit thick and probably misunderstood the point of the place considering the low standards shown when he joined - literally every cunt got a kick in on him and it all went a bit far - he's not the only one responsible for that.

Frank can fuck off though. Glad he's dead.

Totally agree. I would happily put up with the stench of eviscerating Frank, just so I could shit in his body cavity. 

But I admit, Salty's ok. He just needed to stay topical. He didn't have the teeth for the arena. If he's allowed back, I hope he sticks to being the corner's transatlantic correspondent, and quits trying to be the outsider/rebel/foreign invader.

• Like 1

Well, what a pleasant surprise to wake up to!

I take on board what you've said re myself Admin and now the two primary antagonists who have been relentlessly following me about like a bad smell have gone, I shall endeavour to focus my energies on doing as you say. 

In summary:

@Frank, you useless old cunt, good riddance. I told you that you should have fell on your own sword, Admin has put you out of your misery and quite rightly so.

As for Salty, I have to disagree with you RK and Eric. Even when he wasn't being a belligerent little cunt, his content was 50% meme based, 50% bollocks. I'm glad he's dead.

@Dawn Chorus I hope you don't take on board what Admin has said, this site would be almost perfect without you.

@Witheredscrote I love to hate you, so don't fuck it up.

Corbyn's Labour get wiped out

This

If good things come in threes then is it too much to hope Cyrname wins the King George on Boxing Day and I end up needing a wheelbarrow to carry home the zlotys?

(It was worth putting up with the collateral damage of my brilliant nom from yesterday being wiped out if it meansimprovement to and longevity of this site)

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Corbyn's Labour get wiped out

This

If good things come in threes then is it too much to hope Cyrname wins the King George on Boxing Day and I end up needing a wheelbarrow to carry home the zlotys?

(It was worth putting up with the collateral damage of my brilliant nom from yesterday being wiped out if it meansimprovement to and longevity of this site)

Lostintranslation is my fancy.

32 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're so fucking shit you didn't even get a mention in the list of spazmoids above. You're such a non-entity. Merry Christmas, Bloo Funder.

Are you still pissed out of your skull from drewsday or have the renowned "brewers" of kestrel super changed the recipe and its turned you into a total cunt?

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More to the point, you are on the list. He's fucked that right up.

To be honest Eric, I didn’t bother digging too deep into the shit he posted, as he’s almost certainly pissed. I couldn’t decide if he was referring to admins list or yours, so decided it was best to just let it wash over me. But yes, it does seem that he’s made a massive cunt of himself. Again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

To be honest Eric, I didn’t bother digging too deep into the shit he posted, as he’s almost certainly pissed. I couldn’t decide if he was referring to admins list or yours, so decided it was best to just let it wash over me. But yes, it does seem that he’s made a massive cunt of himself. Again.

What originally caused the animosity between you two?