CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Totally agree. I would happily put up with the stench of eviscerating Frank, just so I could shit in his body cavity. 

But I admit, Salty's ok. He just needed to stay topical. He didn't have the teeth for the arena. If he's allowed back, I hope he sticks to being the corner's transatlantic correspondent, and quits trying to be the outsider/rebel/foreign invader.

He provided some good and bad entertainment, but hey who is good all of the time? Having Yankee shit thrown about can be sporting. Man just needs some time and practice. He should be let back in.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I can’t remember to be honest. He’s always been a fucking idiot, so he had a good starting point for his evolution into the repetitive, tiresome, mindless wanker he now is. 

My superior level of intelligence made you look like as if you had a retarded spud for a brain. I have to be honest, it wasn't my proudest moment as it was stupendously easy. 

15 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

He provided some good and bad entertainment, but hey who is good all of the time? Having Yankee shit thrown about can be sporting. Man just needs some time and practice. He should be let back in.

I agree, but as long as he stops posting 500 memes a day. That shit will use up all the internet and we’ll all have to go out into the real world and call people cunts. That’s not going to end well. (imo)

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I agree, but as long as he stops posting 500 memes a day. That shit will use up all the internet and we’ll all have to go out into the real world and call people cunts. That’s not going to end well. (imo)

A nail in the head for those seizure seeding memes, just in case.

• Like 1

Salty had enough of a fucking ego without you lot fuelling it. You do realise that he'll be reading this thread offline whilst convincing himself that he's a much loved and missed comedy genius?

@Salty Piss Flap don't let any of this go to your head. You were, are, and always will be, a complete and utter fucking bore. If you're allowed back I will make it my mission to rattle you so much that you get yourself fucked off again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Salty had enough of a fucking ego without you lot fuelling it. You do realise that he'll be reading this thread offline whilst convincing himself that he's a much loved and missed comedy genius?

@Salty Piss Flap don't let any of this go to your head. You were, are, and always will be, a complete and utter fucking bore. If you're allowed back I will make it my mission to rattle you so much that you get yourself fucked off again.

I'm actually changing my mind again, just to be a cunt.

Its been a nice day on here without all of the overused digs and constant chest beating. Fuck him. Glad he's dead.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm actually changing my mind again, just to be a cunt.

Its been a nice day on here without all of the overused digs and constant chest beating. Fuck him. Glad he's dead.

Salty Piss Flaps R.I.P. Yeah fuck him. December 18th ‘No meme Day’ Salty and Donald impeached’ 

20 hours ago, Admin said:

I generally live and let live on these pages. However, I have had my fill of certain people and practices. The site needs to continue, but it will be on an irreversible decline if the current situation is allowed to continue.

While you're in the mood to get rid of pointless, disruptive, troublesome things and return to pure, traditional cunting, why not consign that fucking leader board to the dustbin of history while you're at it?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

While you're in the mood to get rid of pointless, disruptive, troublesome things and return to pure, traditional cunting, why not consign that fucking leader board to the dustbin of history while you're at it?

setting aside all my humble offerings, this is comment of the year

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I knew you took that 2nd position thing a bit too lightly at the time.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I knew you took that 2nd position thing a bit too lightly at the time.

I've consistently advocated getting rid of the leader board since the day it very first appeared, at which point I - and the entire membership - were horrified to find that I was several hundred points clear at the top. I knew then it would become an end in itself, and so it's proved to be.

As for Salty, it's not that he was stupid, far from it, but he wasn't nearly as smart as he thought he was, and that's a lethally tedious scenario in my book. Fucking baseballs, for fuck's sake, I ask you.

22 hours ago, Admin said:

3) Decimus. Stop continually looking for arguments or people to destroy. Stick to what you are very good at, good old fashioned cunting….

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I take on board what you've said re myself Admin...I shall endeavour to focus my energies on doing as you say...

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Salty Piss Flap don't let any of this go to your head...If you're allowed back I will make it my mission to rattle you so much that you get yourself fucked off again.

I'm not entirely convinced you're on-message, Decs.

Guest judgetwi

Totally pissed off that I haven’t even been mentioned on this thread let alone being slagged off for being a fat, thick, queer, wheel chair bound, Jewish child molester. What the fucks going on? 

I need to re-evaluate my strategy. There’s no point in taking the piss out of thick as shit wankers if you can’t make them cry.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Totally pissed off that I haven’t even been mentioned on this thread let alone being slagged off for being a fat, thick, queer, wheel chair bound, Jewish child molester. What the fucks going on? 

I need to re-evaluate my strategy. There’s no point in taking the piss out of thick as shit wankers if you can’t make them cry.

It's nothing personal. You're just not particularly important.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now now. You've still got like-to-post ratio. They can't take that away from you without removing likes all together - and they'd never do that.

I can't be consoled RK. I'm fucking incandescent with rage! Tomorrow I will go out, find a sleeping tramp, and kick the living fuck out of it. And it will be on their conscience. 

That's what happens when you fuck with peoples heads.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's nothing personal. You're just not particularly important.

The second sentence is true but the first sentence presents a paradox. Accusing somebody of sexually interfering with children is extremely personal in my world. Perhaps you live in a different world Hardman?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The second sentence is true but the first sentence presents a paradox. Accusing somebody of sexually interfering with children is extremely personal in my world. Perhaps you live in a different world Hardman?

Fiddling with your own pre-pubescent sized micro penis whilst staggering home from the pub with your carry out and mixed meat kebab, isn't interfering with children. Relax.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't be consoled RK. I'm fucking incandescent with rage! Tomorrow I will go out, find a sleeping tramp, and kick the living fuck out of it. And it will be on their conscience. 

That's what happens when you fuck with peoples heads.

I'm leaving town before Decimus logs in! This won't end well.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm leaving town before Decimus logs in! This won't end well.

I’m considering postponing the Christmas party till July Baws, due to the current situation regarding Frank and Pissy Flaps. Between you and me they were going to put on a surprise stage show involving dwarves and small furry animals and that’s not going to happen now. Also I’m a bit concerned about Eric acting professionally on the door if Judge starts playing up after a few shandies. And with Punkers still banged up there’ll be no one to man the glory hole in cubicle three. Some Christmas this is turning out to be.