CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks. Let the fucking spastics who were never good enough to get on it rule the site. 

That's why they hated it. Now there's no incentive to improve, or scale to quantify said improvement. 

Just one big 'special school' where everyone gets a rosette just for taking part. 

everyone gets gassed

46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course, it suits your narrative to spout out "rattled" especially when you haven't anything useful to say. It sorta explains why you used it 525 times at least. 🙄 

I've not the energy to duke it out with you tonight your highness, nor the brains either wot with you being so clever an' all.

Perhaps tomorrow

@southerncunt you fucking legend. We all owe you a schooner of Tooheys and a Bundy chaser  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've not the energy to duke it out with you tonight your highness, nor the brains either wot with you being so clever an' all.

Perhaps tomorrow

@southerncunt you fucking legend. We all owe you a schooner of Tooheys and a Bundy chaser  

Stubbs, I've been reading up on my naval history and have discovered a rather worrying coincidence. On April 8th 1940 a destroyer became separated from the rest of its taskforce. The ship's name was the HMS Glowworm, under the command of Lieutenant Commander Gerard Broadmead Roope. It sank after ramming the far larger heavy cruiser Admiral Hipper in a last heroic act of defiance and although Roope survived he was lost when he disappeared beneath the waves whilst trying to climb aboard the ship he just rammed as the vessel stopped to pick up survivors.

I think we may have a sock-puppeting, sexually confused naval poltergeist in our midst... Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Glowworm_(H92)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Stubbs, I've been reading up on my naval history and have discovered a rather worrying coincidence. On April 8th 1940 a destroyer became separated from the rest of its taskforce. The ship's name was the HMS Glowworm, under the command of Lieutenant Commander Gerard Broadmead Roope. It sank after ramming the far larger heavy cruiser Admiral Hipper in a last heroic act of defiance and although Roope survived he was lost when he disappeared beneath the waves whilst trying to climb aboard the ship he just rammed as the vessel stopped to pick up survivors.

I think we may have a sock-puppeting, sexually confused naval poltergeist in our midst... Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Glowworm_(H92)

Spooky...However, I'm not sure you're qualified to sneer due to your own past predilection for sock-puppetry and confused gender issues given you previously identified as a post teenage girl. Misappropriating your then girl-friend's image at the time only aggravated the circumstances of your guilt.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Spooky...However, I'm not sure you're qualified to sneer due to your own past predilection for sock-puppetry and confused gender issues given you previously identified as a post teenage girl. Misappropriating your then girl-friend's image at the time only aggravated the circumstances of your guilt. 

Yeah but I'm not a sea-ghost. Duh.

@Salty Piss Flap, I have now declined your third attempt to gain access to the site via a new account. In my experience this is quite desperate by any standard. I understand you feel aggrieved however you received much advice on how to get along and survive but due to your deluded sense of superiority you chose to ignore and not change.

In practise I can think of only four people who have received bans where life means life so one day you will be eventually be allowed back in but you are doing yourself no favours with your petulant attempts to gain readmittance even to the extent of using a British e-mail address. FYI, you have a static IP address which probably doesn't mean much to you but with miniscule effort I can arrange that you receive a blank 403 screen every time you try to visit the site so behave.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...even to the extent of using a British e-mail address.

jeeves@pip-pip.co.uk?

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...you have a static IP address which probably doesn't mean much to you but with miniscule effort I can arrange that you receive a blank 403 screen every time you try to visit the site so behave.

I can arrange for visits from the FBI and the NSA too, if that helps?

Is it just me, or does this cunt have a whiff of Sean5302 about him? (Not the same "guy" obviously, but the attitude is similar.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

jeeves@pip-pip.co.uk?

I can arrange for visits from the FBI and the NSA too, if that helps?

Is it just me, or does this cunt have a whiff of Sean5302 about him? (Not the same "guy" obviously, but the attitude is similar.)

Salty is a bit more grounded than Sean5302. To get to Sean's level of delusions he would had to state that he is a retired Executive Vice President of engineering at General Motors as well as a leading attorney. 

On 20/12/2019 at 09:49, Mrs Roops said:

I want to be called Loretta ..... and I want to have babies.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Salty Piss Flap, I have now declined your third attempt to gain access to the site via a new account. In my experience this is quite desperate by any standard. I understand you feel aggrieved however you received much advice on how to get along and survive but due to your deluded sense of superiority you chose to ignore and not change.

In practise I can think of only four people who have received bans where life means life so one day you will be eventually be allowed back in but you are doing yourself no favours with your petulant attempts to gain readmittance even to the extent of using a British e-mail address. FYI, you have a static IP address which probably doesn't mean much to you but with miniscule effort I can arrange that you receive a blank 403 screen every time you try to visit the site so behave.

…. and I fucked him off once as well.

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pray tell us Roops,what were his new names that he attempted to sign in with? I imagine they were fucking hilarious. Go on,you know you want to.

58 minutes ago, Neil said:

Pray tell us Roops,what were his new names that he attempted to sign in with? I imagine they were fucking hilarious. Go on,you know you want to.

It was puerile cry-baby stuff. Anyway suffice to say he's just made another attempt - clearly a lonely git who has rejection issues, no doubt he stalks former partners who dumped him. His IP has now been blocked which means he can only access The Corner from public hot spots or via "free" proxies. Good. No doubt his device will be infected by a virus or a juicy piece of malware. 

@Salty Piss Flap I know that you are a serial last word merchant, and that every single dig made about you used to cut to your core, hence your pathological need to respond every time. That's why I'm going to enjoy saying this so much as you sit there seething impotently with no way to respond:

You were without doubt, the worst poster that this site has ever seen. You clearly thought that you were some sort of comedy genius, yet your style revolved around posting unoriginal memes, gifs and variations of "I know you are, but what am I?" Despite being a pensioner, your obsession with schoolyard gay insults and tantrums gave you a sense of humour more associated with a ten year old. You never made me laugh, not once. You were told numerous times your sense of humour was shit to non existent by at least a dozen members, so there's your proof that you're not anywhere near as funny as you think you are.

You also thought that you were an intellectual powerhouse and declared victory in every debate you had. The fact is, you lost every single one, and quite badly, and were told this by every member who ventured an opinion on the outcome of your latest bore bitch fest.

On top of that, you originally made out that you were some sort of Adonis, but then, being the thickest cunt this site has ever known, revealed that you weighed over 240lbs with a body mass index that put you in the morbidly obese range.

You will forever be remembered as a thick, grossly fat, American wanker who wasn't in the least bit funny and who could have lost an argument in an empty room. The fact that you are so pathetically desperate to get back on to a site where everybody despises you speaks volumes about what a sad, miserable existence you must lead.

All the best,

Decimus.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Salty Piss Flap I know that you are a serial last word merchant, and that every single dig made about you used to cut to your core, hence your pathological need to respond every time. That's why I'm going to enjoy saying this so much as you sit there seething impotently with no way to respond:

He's probably found some statistics which prove that baseball bats are used in more gay sex games in Florida than cricket bats, and is desperate to share them.

Why, oh fucking why, wasn't he in Pulse that fateful night?

• Like 1