CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

Just now, Decimus said:

Poor old Withers. I hate the insolvent cunt with a passion, but he made me laugh for the first time in two years yesterday so he was turning a corner.

Withers is generally good entertainment, despite being a sycophantic piece of shit. I look forward to the patronising and condescending explanation of his removal.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s he done? Come on - explain why you’ve done this. @Admin - keep it on a leash.

I don't respond too well to people barking out demands, Ape - besides it seems you've already prejudged the issue irrespective of any explanation that might be forthcoming. Strange you didn't object when the CC Moderation Service intervened and prevented your Home Inkjet Printer nom being derailed...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't respond too well to people barking out demands, Ape - besides it seems you've already prejudged the issue irrespective of any explanation that might be forthcoming. Strange you didn't object when the CC Moderation Service intervened and prevented your Home Inkjet Printer nom being derailed...

You should work in a jobcentre, you've got the perfect attitude for it. 

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Poor old Withers. I hate the insolvent cunt with a passion, but he made me laugh for the first time in two years yesterday, so he was turning a corner.

The only corner I'd like to see that beret wearing cunt take, is his Citroen Dolly into an oncoming juggernaut.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I didn’t notice an intervention, because I wasn’t interested in an intervention. The nom was a tongue-in-cheek attempt at what we’re now expected to do - if you possessed even a modicum of humour in your green-blooded body, you’d have realised that - don’t cha know.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I didn’t notice an intervention, because I wasn’t interested in an intervention. The nom was a tongue-in-cheek attempt at what we’re now expected to do - if you possessed even a modicum of humour in your green-blooded body, you’d have realised that - don’t cha know.

Fuck off.

Have a rest for 24 hours. All has been explained about where to nominate and where to have acrimony. It's not hard to comprehend.

• Admin locked this topic
21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

No it wasn't, it was as you remarked, a genuine nom and you acted like a hysterical diva when another punter maligned you. 

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

This was a genuine attempt at a nom, and you’re derailing it. There’s nothing smart about you - trust me. Drunken idiot.

Stop making up risible excuses after the event to suit your selective narrative.

• Admin unlocked this topic

A lot of people are making demands about who should be on the site.

I don’t see any of you cunts offering any donations to this site. Nobody has donated anything since April 2022. 

Hosting this site and paying for the domain name costs the best part of £800 per annum dependent on the GBP/USD exchange rate.

A £5 here and there makes all the difference. The donate button works, I just contributed. 

I offer no apologies for my lack of enthusiasm. If you can’t be bothered why should any of the moderators?

This nomination was locked and hidden years ago, so I don’t want any cunt making accusations of money grabbing. PayPal balance £13.87 of which £5 I put in just now.

If cunts don’t up their game this site will come to an end.

• Like 4

Yeah..ya hear that...all the moguls n tycoonz n mensa hi fliers on here n the hat cunt has to  take it off n hold it out to yiz....for shame yiz gang o flat roof boozer millionaires...id throw somthin into the hat but im in the EU n forbidden to assist the scummy brit...so instead ill do what i do best..agitate the mob..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yeah..ya hear that...all the moguls n tycoonz n mensa hi fliers on here n the hat cunt has to  take it off n hold it out to yiz....for shame yiz gang o flat roof boozer millionaires...id throw somthin into the hat but im in the EU n forbidden to assist the scummy brit...so instead ill do what i do best..agitate the mob..lol

If you won’t donate anything for political reasons. Don’t use the site. 
 It’s the only option for a man of principle. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Admin said:

A lot of people are making demands about who should be on the site.

I don’t see any of you cunts offering any donations to this site. Nobody has donated anything since April 2022. 

Hosting this site and paying for the domain name costs the best part of £800 per annum dependent on the GBP/USD exchange rate.

A £5 here and there makes all the difference. The donate button works, I just contributed. 

I offer no apologies for my lack of enthusiasm. If you can’t be bothered why should any of the moderators?

This nomination was locked and hidden years ago, so I don’t want any cunt making accusations of money grabbing. PayPal balance £13.87 of which £5 I put in just now.

If cunts don’t up their game this site will come to an end.

I’ve just tried four or five times to donate without success. I’ll try again tomorrow when I’m sober. 

Guest Sue R Pipe
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just tried four or five times to donate without success. I’ll try again tomorrow when I’m sober. 

Donating sperm onto your keyboard doesn't court. You have to give money.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you won’t donate anything for political reasons. Don’t use the site. 
 It’s the only option for a man of principle. 

Im too poor for Principles comrade eric baby..altho ive a suggestion for hat cunt to make a few quid..only people who contribute can be awarded likes..steerage cunts like me who dont care about what randos think can award likes but not get any..wacha think?

27 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im too poor for Principles comrade eric baby..altho ive a suggestion for hat cunt to make a few quid..only people who contribute can be awarded likes..steerage cunts like me who dont care about what randos think can award likes but not get any..wacha think?

Awful idea. Same rules for everyone or no rules at all. If cunts can afford to chuck a few quid in, do it. If not, fair enough. 
 I’m not preaching, I’ve contributed fuck all in the past, but why not? I get more entertainment from this place than I ever did from the licence fee that I used to pay like every other cunt before streaming sites existed.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Panz has reponded to me just twice on principle for the last 8 years .. it is worth paying the cost of a coffee each week for that alone.

Perhaps they could have a Punkape Auction. If the donations jar reaches £100 by the end of April, he gets released in time for summer.

Its a bit shameful tho to see all the wheelers n dealers on here talkin stocks n shares n buyin beemerz n pics o expensive handbags in merks n the kip dyin on its knees for want of a few bob..unless..y'all are onny lettin on about bein successful an havin loadza momey and  in reality y'all live in box rooms in yer ma n das house..lol

50 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Is this a vailed cunting to get our guards down and admit we're actually poor proper?

I play as a binman, my actual role is less than that ,I work as a cleaner in castle bromwhich gardens,the place might be swanky but it doesn't pay much.

I’ve just spoken to Elon Musk. Kept breaking up and he sounded a bit drunk too but I think he’s promised to make a huge donation as soon as he gets back from his villa on Mars next week .

58 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I work as a cleaner in castle bromwhich gardens,the place might be swanky but it doesn't pay much.

Leave a huge steaming turd in the fridge next time you’re working there. That should give them something to think about before you start discussing a pay rise.