CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

What an absolute pile of fucking shit. Look at the otherwise excellent history of the Music Exchange threads, and if you can't live up to the billing of the title, then don't bother posting anything at all. Your status as a complete and utter waste of oxygen not worthy of this website gathers pace.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An anthem of confused skinheads everywhere, who couldn't quite work out whether to buy their records or kick their fucking heads in. 

Oi!

Guest Stoolstabber500
20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What an absolute pile of fucking shit. Look at the otherwise excellent history of the Music Exchange threads, and if you can't live up to the billing of the title, then don't bother posting anything at all. Your status as a complete and utter waste of oxygen not worthy of this website gathers pace.

The Corona part clearly sailed right over your cro magnon head I see then you humourless fucking bore 🙄

3 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

The Corona part clearly sailed right over your cro magnon head I see then you humourless fucking bore 🙄

I'm not particularly into dance music, but that Corona track was playing during a particularly satisfying and triumphant punch-up that I had in Southend in the 90s. Simpler, happier days.

9 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Nope, the title link was clear from the outset. It's just that it was painfully fucking unimaginative, unfunny and idiotic – much like the rest of your content. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not particularly into dance music, but that Corona track was playing during a particularly satisfying and triumphant punch-up that I had in Southend in the 90s. Simpler, happier days.

Was it your 'rhythm of the night' so to speak?