CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

This is the kind of shit Dawn Walrus posts - absolutely dreadful.

Forgive me Ape, I couldn't contain myself.  My fellow commuters displayed a similar lack of approval and general disdain when I started singing.  Its a shame I sound like a braying donkey.  Next up is my rendition of Shaddupaya Face, by an artist whose name escapes for the present.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Forgive me Ape, I couldn't contain myself.  My fellow commuters displayed a similar lack of approval and general disdain when I started singing.  Its a shame I sound like a braying donkey.  Next up is my rendition of Shaddupaya Face, by an artist whose name escapes for the present.  

Joe Dolce - please don’t.

On 13/07/2020 at 16:06, Eric Cuntman said:

Do a video or fuck off. Harold's here now, so you've been usurped from your role as whipping boy. @KingRollo may allow you to be his fool.

You have to be joking! I am already trying to manage King Frank and his friend Boris in the midst of a Corona pandemic.  The last thing I need is some venereally riddled jester bandying about the castle, giving half the "downstairs crew" Hi Fives!  Wizard would never stand for it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

You have to be joking! I am already trying to manage King Frank and his friend Boris in the midst of a Corona pandemic.  The last thing I need is some venereally riddled jester bandying about the castle, giving half the "downstairs crew" Hi Fives!  Wizard would never stand for it. 

Fuck off.

17 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

'Sup Eddie? I wasn't talking about you! You can bandy about in your jester outfit here all you like!

When's your next extended leave of absence due? Make it permanent next time. This is a music thread, save your nonsensical bollocks for the open corner.

Fuck off as well.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When's your next extended leave of absence due? Make it permanent next time. This is a music thread, save your nonsensical bollocks for the open corner.

Fuck off as well.

Now then Stubbs, there's no need for that attitude. As for my presence or absence, I am like Will-o'-the-wisp - sometimes you see me, sometimes you don't.  Almost ephemeral, one might say.  And I apologise for muddying the waters of this oh-so-fine music appreciation thread but, you see, young @Eric Cuntman was about to unleash the unholy plague that is Frank on my beloved kingdom. And I couldn't risk that. Not even for you!  

1 minute ago, KingRollo said:

Now then Stubbs, there's no need for that attitude. As for my presence or absence, I am like Will-o'-the-wisp - sometimes you see me, sometimes you don't.  Almost ephemeral, one might say.  And I apologise for muddying the waters of this oh-so-fine music appreciation thread but, you see, young @Eric Cuntman was about to unleash the unholy plague that is Frank on my beloved kingdom. And I couldn't risk that. Not even for you!  

Don't forget to kill yourself on the way out.

• Like 1