CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Hoping you'll pop up on a mortuary register...

Now now Rollo, that's not very gentlemanly of you! 

Why not invite Dawn Chorus over for a mug of your finest ale and squash what must surely be a simple misunderstanding? 

5 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Why not invite Dawn Chorus over for a mug of your finest ale and squash what must surely be a simple misunderstanding? 

Hi GG.

Good question (actually, it's pretty des ordeurs, but anyway...)

Firstly, here in the Kingdom, we are socially distancing.  The mandated social distance for Pen is about 15 miles, or the distance from which the smell is no longer detectable, whichever is the further.

Secondly, in her case, I wouldn't waste my time with ale... some formaldehyde peut-être, or perhaps some of Stubb's sodium hypochlorite.

I hope that answers your question?

9 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Hi GG.

Good question (actually, it's pretty des ordeurs, but anyway...)

Firstly, here in the Kingdom, we are socially distancing.  The mandated social distance for Pen is about 15 miles, or the distance from which the smell is no longer detectable, whichever is the further.

Secondly, in her case, I wouldn't waste my time with ale... some formaldehyde peut-être, or perhaps some of Stubb's sodium hypochlorite.

I hope that answers your question?

Creepy little cunt with suspected pedophilia tendencies 

1 minute ago, KingRollo said:

Cloister the Stupid?

When Dave Lister was in stasis for 3 million years, his cat gave birth and its descendants evolved into humanoid form. They developed a religion with Lister as their god. But it translated down to Cloister. And he was stupid.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When Dave Lister was in stasis for 3 million years, his cat gave birth and its descendants evolved into humanoid form. They developed a religion with Lister as their god. But it translated down to Cloister. And he was stupid.

Oh I remember - the holy custard stain and some old shite about hot dog stands and hats with arrows...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Now then Stubbs, there's no need for that attitude. As for my presence or absence, I am like Will-o'-the-wisp - sometimes you see me, sometimes you don't.  Almost ephemeral, one might say.  And I apologise for muddying the waters of this oh-so-fine music appreciation thread but, you see, young @Eric Cuntman was about to unleash the unholy plague that is Frank on my beloved kingdom. And I couldn't risk that. Not even for you!  

I'm going to take a dump in your moat and throw in the freshly buggered corpses of you, cook and wizard 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm going to take a dump in your moat and throw in the freshly buggered corpses of you, cook and wizard 

That's no problem Stubbs, thanks for letting me know.  Just as a point of protocol, when you shit in the moat, take care when bearing your arse. Punkers has been "playing golf" nearby and I would hate to see you taken up the wrong'un sans permite.  Cook and Wizard are used to this sort of thing... they've been strangled, drowned, crucified and buggered to death on many occasions - it's become a bit of a competition between them so it's good that you intend to treat them both to your attentions.  As much as I would enjoy your company, I must decline, however.  Queen Gwen is ovulating tonight and duty calls - currently we have no heir and no spare!