CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Here - the full album of Moving Pictures by Rush. Have a listen before you blow a blood vessel:

an awesome album. Old Neil is now drumming in heaven with Keith Moon, Ginger Baker, John Bonham, Philthy Animal Taylor and Cosy Powell 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

That's no problem Stubbs, thanks for letting me know.  Just as a point of protocol, when you shit in the moat, take care when bearing your arse. Punkers has been "playing golf" nearby and I would hate to see you taken up the wrong'un sans permite.  Cook and Wizard are used to this sort of thing... they've been strangled, drowned, crucified and buggered to death on many occasions - it's become a bit of a competition between them so it's good that you intend to treat them both to your attentions.  As much as I would enjoy your company, I must decline, however.  Queen Gwen is ovulating tonight and duty calls - currently we have no heir and no spare!

You stupid shit. I genuinely can't be bothered to read past the first pointless fucking line. This is a music thread as brother @Neil pointed out so fuck off to another thread and stop polluting this one.

Please.

2 hours ago, KingRollo said:

That's no problem Stubbs, thanks for letting me know.  Just as a point of protocol, when you shit in the moat, take care when bearing your arse. Punkers has been "playing golf" nearby and I would hate to see you taken up the wrong'un sans permite.  Cook and Wizard are used to this sort of thing... they've been strangled, drowned, crucified and buggered to death on many occasions - it's become a bit of a competition between them so it's good that you intend to treat them both to your attentions.  As much as I would enjoy your company, I must decline, however.  Queen Gwen is ovulating tonight and duty calls - currently we have no heir and no spare!

@KingRollo, you seem harmless enough and whilst The Corner has room for the odd parody account I have to say I'd rather read Kieth Lard than put up with this infecting The CC Music Exchange as it isn't really the place to learn about the Kingdom of Rollo.

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

an awesome album. Old Neil is now drumming in heaven with Keith Moon, Ginger Baker, John Bonham, Philthy Animal Taylor and Cosy Powell 

And Ringo still goes on,there's no justice in this fucking world

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@KingRollo, you seem harmless enough and whilst The Corner has room for the odd parody account I have to say I'd rather read Kieth Lard than put up with this infecting The CC Music Exchange as it isn't really the place to learn about the Kingdom of Rollo.

My apologies, I am mortified at this faux pas and will attempt to adhere to CCME etiquette in future.  Here is some music - enjoy!

Guest judgetwi
9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Indeed Nelly. Boris Johnson still draws breath as we speak

You’ll like this one Herr Oberst.

A Jew dies and goes to heaven and meets God. God says”tell me a joke about the Holocaust.” He tells him a joke and God says “I don’t geddit?”

The Jew says “you needed to be there.”

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You’ll like this one Herr Oberst.

A Jew dies and goes to heaven and meets God. God says”tell me a joke about the Holocaust.” He tells him a joke and God says “I don’t geddit?”

The Jew says “you needed to be there.”

quality!