Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Mrs Roops

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

This group does cover versions in the medieval style, a bit bonkers but enjoyable nonetheless...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Christ. Yet another uniquely tranquillizing Paul Young upload from the site's leading wardrobe malfunction. Give it a fucking rest.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Christ. Yet another uniquely tranquillizing Paul Young upload from the site's leading wardrobe malfunction. Give it a fucking rest.

He ain’t a bad bloke, really. Nice fella. I’ve just bought a beautiful pair of laced loafers in olive (baby calf suede) from Edward Green. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

He ain’t a bad bloke, really. Nice fella. I’ve just bought a beautiful pair of laced loafers in olive (baby calf suede) from Edward Green. 

Do they match your manbag?

I like that @Neil. Is it a recent one? I haven't really followed her, if I'm honest, the last one I recall was that 'rain on your wedding day' song. She played God in Dogma as well.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like that @Neil. Is it a recent one? I haven't really followed her, if I'm honest, the last one I recall was that 'rain on your wedding day' song. She played God in Dogma as well.

New album just out 'such pretty forks in the road '    check it out if you like that,not a duff one on the whole album