CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Males born in the 80's

Neil

What is it with the male species that were born in the 80's. These 30 somethings are fucked in the head with so many issues and still haven't got a fucking clue about life.Almost all the blokes of this age I know have raging mental issues that manifest there way out by causing them to have a shit outlook on life present and future.Its no coincidence that they were born in a decade where bum foolery reared its ugly head and was 'normalised' together with the emasculation of the male when caking their faces with make up and dressing like tarts(Duran Duran,Boy George et al).Add liberalism and acceptance of these shenanigens and there you have the 80's male,mentally unstable and incapable of adapting to a normal family existence. It's no surprise that the country is morally bankrupt when the female tv stars of today are fucking slags with mouths like a docker and the blokes wear more fucking mascara than the girls.Grow some bollocks you whinging snowflake cunts.Bring back national service,that'll sort the men from the poofs(or maybe not).Its a shame that bad aids seems to have been suppressed by drugs as that would have cleared out the cunts of today that parade around like tarts.

I'm glad I'll be dead soon and be able to leave this generation of shitcunts to emotionally self implode.

Decs,you can fuck off!

• Like 1

You miserable old cunt.

I'd say that the men born in the 80s are the last generation of the male species born with any sort of bollocks. We were the final generation who grew up without the internet, mobile phones and social media pervading every second of our lives. We played outside, weren't diagnosed with every mental illness under the sun, and were allowed to display healthy levels of homophobia and racism in the playground, without being brainwashed by a national curriculum designed to make us accept deviancy.

You can fuck right off, we're the last torch bearers of a male culture going into extinction. It's the late 90s and 00s children who are the one's that fit into your description, they're a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You miserable old cunt.

I'd say that the men born in the 80s are the last generation of the male species born with any sort of bollocks. We were the final generation who grew up without the internet, mobile phones and social media pervading every second of our lives. We played outside, weren't diagnosed with every mental illness under the sun, and were allowed to display healthy levels of homophobia and racism in the playground, without being brainwashed by a national curriculum designed to make us accept deviancy.

You can fuck right off, we're the last torch bearers of a male culture going into extinction. It's the late 90s and 00s children who are the one's that fit into your description, they're a fucking disgrace.

I refer you to your friend and war criminal at large Mr Fucking Blair.

• Like 1

Just now, The Beast said:

I refer you to your friend and war criminal at large Mr Fucking Blair.

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair, the man, the myth, the legend.

You'd have loved him too if you were at college during the 00s and getting weekly EMA for taking massive amounts of drugs behind the bike sheds.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'd have loved him too if you were at college during the 00s and getting weekly EMA for taking massive amounts of drugs behind the bike sheds.

Yeah, I admit I voted for the cunt in 1997. After 18 years of the tories and the prospect of another 4-5 years of John Major Fucking Ballsup, I claim diminished responsibility.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ahh EMA! Best years of your life when the social buys your weed for you.

If only I could go back and do it all again... I'd have the brains to be the dealer and not just the customer. 

I only have to look at cunts like that Rylan cunt to see that the planet is hurtling towards the abyss. 

Can you imagine this cunt in the trenches? A fucking disgrace. Any other era this fucker would have been condemned and vilified. But not nowadays. He's earning a fucking fortune presenting dross to the brain dead sheeple that makes up most of the viewing populace. 

I fucking despair 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I only have to look at cunts like that Rylan cunt to see that the planet is hurtling towards the abyss. 

Can you imagine this cunt in the trenches? A fucking disgrace. Any other era this fucker would have been condemned and vilified. But not nowadays. He's earning a fucking fortune presenting dross to the brain dead sheeple that makes up most of the viewing populace. 

I fucking despair 

Topped only by the people who stick a D on his name, when they should stick a knitting needle in his eye. 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

What is it with the male species that were born in the 80's. These 30 somethings are fucked in the head with so many issues and still haven't got a fucking clue about life.Almost all the blokes of this age I know have raging mental issues that manifest there way out by causing them to have a shit outlook on life present and future.Its no coincidence that they were born in a decade where bum foolery reared its ugly head and was 'normalised' together with the emasculation of the male when caking their faces with make up and dressing like tarts(Duran Duran,Boy George et al).Add liberalism and acceptance of these shenanigens and there you have the 80's male,mentally unstable and incapable of adapting to a normal family existence. It's no surprise that the country is morally bankrupt when the female tv stars of today are fucking slags with mouths like a docker and the blokes wear more fucking mascara than the girls.Grow some bollocks you whinging snowflake cunts.Bring back national service,that'll sort the men from the poofs(or maybe not).Its a shame that bad aids seems to have been suppressed by drugs as that would have cleared out the cunts of today that parade around like tarts.

I'm glad I'll be dead soon and be able to leave this generation of shitcunts to emotionally self implode.

Decs,you can fuck off!

You almost sold me the thought, if it wasn’t for those pesky spelling mistakes and Yankee “snowflakes”. 

There is a problem seems to afflict many cunts in general who were born after the mid 1960s. They do not handle bereavement well, and it is not only loss of a parent or sibling that causes them problems it is also the loss of a grandparent or great grandparent, 80 something maiden/non-maiden aunt or uncle but it can also be the loss of a pet that has lived its normal life-span or a favourite celebrity. Not matter who or what it was they feel the need to comforted or counseled and become convinced that they have got PTSD. I know one daft cow who is still harping on and crying about Lizzie her little girl who died in 2003 (Lizzie was a toy poodle who was 13) Most of them actually simply need a kick up the backside and to to grow a pair.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There is a problem seems to afflict many cunts in general who were born after the mid 1960s. They do not handle bereavement well, and it is not only loss of a parent or sibling that causes them problems it is also the loss of a grandparent or great grandparent, 80 something maiden/non-maiden aunt or uncle but it can also be the loss of a pet that has lived its normal life-span or a favourite celebrity. Not matter who or what it was they feel the need to comforted or counseled and become convinced that they have got PTSD. I know one daft cow who is still harping on and crying about Lizzie her little girl who died in 2003 (Lizzie was a toy poodle who was 13) Most of them actually simply need a kick up the backside and to to grow a pair.

I've witnessed the opposite of this with a friends's mother a while back too - she was ill and knew she didn't have much time left and she was determined to have her King Charles spaniel buried with her - whether putting the dog down was in its best interest or not - because  "he'll only pine over me." Don't know if they ever actually did it, stopped going there around 2016, but still.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I can never get my head around the public outpouring of grief when St. Diana cashed her chips in. It was unbelievable. 

On 22/12/2019 at 14:44, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking despair 

The only trench this fucker has been in is a stench trench of another fucking batty boy,I would like to fuck him up the arse.....with a nailgun....and a kango

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've witnessed the opposite of this with a friends's mother a while back too - she was ill and knew she didn't have much time left and she was determined to have her King Charles spaniel buried with her - whether putting the dog down was in its best interest or not - because  "he'll only pine over me." Don't know if they ever actually did it, stopped going there around 2016, but still.

That actually used to be quite a regular thing. I always thought that it was the ultimate in selfishness, most dogs will settle in a new home regardless of age if you give them time.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can never get my head around the public outpouring of grief when St. Diana cashed her chips in. It was unbelievable. 

When I went into work on the Monday morning one of the girls was crying her eyes out about. It seems to affect blokes as well as back in 2016 when David Bowie popped his clogs a neighbour's son went off sick from work for a week because it upset him.

50 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

When I went into work on the Monday morning one of the girls was crying her eyes out about. It seems to affect blokes as well as back in 2016 when David Bowie popped his clogs a neighbour's son went off sick from work for a week because it upset him.

Obviously a cunt 

I was born in the summer of love ..1969..although theres not much of that in me i can tell ya that..although i think im the better for it ..playin a gig for me friend karl the car bomber..the brain cancer is back..hes not lookin the best..although he always was a skinny malnourished lookin fucker even when he wasnt dying

Panzermurphybaby 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I was born in the summer of love ..1969..although theres not much of that in me i can tell ya that..although i think im the better for it ..playin a gig for me friend karl the car bomber..the brain cancer is back..hes not lookin the best..although he always was a skinny malnourished lookin fucker even when he wasnt dying

Panzermurphybaby 

The summer of love was actually 1967 Panzer .. Mamas & Papas singing If you go to San Francisco .. be sure to wear flowers in your hair.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Why bother with hotels. San Francisco has a spectacular population of homeless defecating in the streets. Also, at this time of the year, the weather is balm and all poofs are milling about 24/7,  so it’s easy to blend in.

It you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to take some anti-retrovirals.

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Why bother with hotels. San Francisco has a spectacular population of homeless defecating in the streets. Also, at this time of the year, the weather is balm and all poofs are milling about 24/7,  so it’s easy to blend in.

Why don't blondes wear mini skirts in San Francisco?

Their balls will show 

Here all Christmas