CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Traditional Games for Christmas Cunts

and

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Hypocrisy, really? Not once on this website have I wished death unto a celebrity, or been candidly homophobic.

Go on Mr Interesting – put your money where your mouth is and prove otherwise. I am waiting.

You should object to gay people on moral grounds and their perverse and corrupting lifestyles otherwise you simply condone their activities.

Like many people you are probably too timid and weak willed to speak out against depravity in your midst.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should object to gay people on moral grounds and their perverse and corrupting lifestyles otherwise you simply condone their activities.

Like many people you are probably too timid and weak willed to speak out against depravity in your midst.

Welcome back spunk. While you may be considerably more entertaining than Mr Interesting (and who isn't?), you know very well I've never had an issue with homosexuals. As I've said before, human population is our biggest worry – and gay people such as yourself at least help slow down this inevitable process.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Nothing to do with celebrity death. Stay righteous.

Ah, thank you for proving my point rather well, by failing miserably to prove me wrong with any facts whatsoever – despite accusing me of anti-gay and celebrity death comments.  

Edited by Mrs Roops

21 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I have seen what you’ve done on the Foxes’ thread, Wolfie. After reading my latest comment to you on this nom, you withdrew the like you have given me on the other. Is it a small revenge? Or hypocrisy at work again? 

I thought it might bother you, and it appears to have worked.

On 28/12/2019 at 00:38, judgetwi said:

Marjorie, as a Jew baiter you are about as convincing as an Extinction Rebellion protester buying a packet of sausage rolls from the Tesco Express and leaving the plastic packaging all over the pavement. However, do carry on and i’m sure Herr Oberst will promote you from the Browntongues to an Unteroffizier in his Afrika Corps Re-Enactment Society. I like to see a blankbrain getting on in life.

I've been told to tone the cunting down a bit, Jewdy. I wouldn't worry about it too much though me old china. Once things return to normal I'll be regaling the faithful with stories of white cider, homosexually, mobility scooters, and miserable bastards with their fingers in mums handbags.

Keep up the good work mastermind!

On 27/12/2019 at 16:43, Wolfie said:

If it wasn't for the recent shake-up I'd tear you a new one, you effing wonker.

It appears to be acceptable for feckwits such as yourself to create threads which mock the deaths of people in the public eye, which could attract a whole lot of trouble, yet referring to you as the painfully useless, scat-obsessed turkey you obviously are isn't permitted without restriction. Kull yourself, billend.

Addendum: if this berk and his ilk running amok is the standard and destiny of this site, which permits pointless and potentially libellous nominations such as this, then I don't envisage a thriving future.

Ah Woofles, big fan of 'reality tv' and shite pop music are you, or was Xmas just not what you hoped it would be?

The new year might bring forth good cheer.

(I'm a poet, and I know it)