CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rock Paper Scissors

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s funny how 10 years ago it was called. Global Warming.   Then the uncomfortable truth of the planet getting colder for a couple of years didn’t fit the agenda.  So they changed it to.... Climate Change.    Fucking hell thats a bit general.    Look out the window.....fuck it’s changed since 2 minutes ago when there was a cloud up there, now there’s three clouds.

thing is and it’s lost on fucking pricks like you.   Woolly mammoths roamed the Derbyshire hillsides 20,000 years ago, but it got warmer....... with NO cars or factories.....the mammoths died out.   Then it got colder.  This comes and goes with cycles and there have been many of them.  That big orange thing up in the sky and out proximity to it and it’s sun storms any many other major factors come into play without a fucking car on the planet many I’ve ages have come and gone.

in the end....if we all fucking die out, along will come a new set on animals and in a few tens of thousands of years, all this human shit will be forgotten and the balance of natural life will just continue.    The sooner 9 billion die out the better in my opinion.  Let’s start with the Australians.

No one has changed anything. Climate Change is a symptom of Global warning. Yes, over the eons there has always been temperature cycles but the current rate of change and temperature are unprecedented and fall well outside known fluctuations. 

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes I agree that it’s wrong to call out people for treason just because they have a different opinion.   However, the point is, the economy is strong, employment is good, and it’s always relative.   Relative to other countries.   So if we look at Italy, they haven’t grown in over 10 years, Spain, Portugal and Greece are complete basket cases with soaring unemployment.  The previously lauded Brazilian economy has imploaded so has oil rich Venezuela.  Britain , namely England is a G4 country having overtaken France again.     So. On reflection I debate that all this Brexit boll ox was exactly that, bollox, stirred up by a hateful snowflake BBC loving EU indoctrinated class of society who liked cheap Nannies and funky new tapas bars on the high street in exchange for transparent self governing democracy .     A section of society so self absorbed and cheap they would sell their right and that of all our children to the Grey corporate suits for next to nothing.  Long live Boris..... he’s a cut but.... he’s our cunt and we can get rid of him if we so choose to do so at the next election.

As far as I'm aware the G4 nations are Brazil, India, Japan and Germany.

On 30/12/2019 at 01:24, Mrs Roops said:

No one has changed anything. Climate Change is a symptom of Global warning. Yes, over the eons there has always been temperature cycles but the current rate of change and temperature are unprecedented and fall well outside known fluctuations. 

Brazil....are you reading the Econimist articles from 20 years ago.......... get with it ...seriously !    Their economy fell of a cliff before the world cup hence no fucker turned up to watch any games.   Serious economic problems.  Japan have been fucked for decades.  You seeem to forget that the G 4  are England, Isle of Man, the caymen’s and Jersey....... fuck China and USA.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Brazil....are you reading the Econimist articles from 20 years ago.......... get with it ...seriously !    Their economy fell of a cliff before the world cup hence no fucker turned up to watch any games.   Serious economic problems.  Japan have been fucked for decades.  You seeem to forget that the G 4  are England, Isle of Man, the caymen’s and Jersey....... fuck China and USA.

I very much doubt you read the copy beyond the lurid headlines of the redtop press, let alone articles behind The Economist covers. FYI, the "G4 Nations" are the four states that actively campaign and support each other's application for permanent seats on the UN Security Council.

Yes, over the eons there has always been temperature cycles but the current rate of change and temperature are unprecedented and fall well outside known fluctuations. 

So you get an occasional 'spike' and the world starts wetting itself, I don't see why I should pay for their paranoia.

Fuck 'em!

9 minutes ago, Joker said:

So you get an occasional 'spike' and the world starts wetting itself, I don't see why I should pay for their paranoia.

Fuck 'em!

The issue is that it's not a spike but a sharp exponential rate of change that shows no sign of abating unless certain actions are taken.

10 hours ago, Joker said:

Fuck 'em!

So climate data has been collected on a reasonably accurate basis for say 50 years TOPS now globally. Let’s stretch that to say 200 years at a push in Western Europe countries only.  Such a small sample cannot represent the climate cycles of a planet.   This scare bolloxs is not backed up by SOLID data.  It is opinion at best.     Science is when you run a model and an equation keeps being generated.  To date there is not ONE single model that does this for climate.   There are thousands of different opinion models each turning out the opinion of that scientist.    Who has been given grant money in the millions to prepare the model....... and in there lies the problem.   Scientists chasing money. Not doing science.     Of course if MIT are getting $50 million dollars per year to study climate change they would be mad to say..... Nah mate it’s not really a problem.  They are chasing the cash.

until a professor can run a model that is then able to be run by anyone else and get the SAME result.  Then it’s opinion, not science.   Sir Isaac did not say,  I found that sometimes every force has an equal and opposite reaction , sometimes it doesn’t but in my opinion it means the world is going to break apart if I push too hard on the door handle.  He did facts and they could be checked and rerun by others who got the same results time and again.  That is science.

its just inconvenient as well that carbon is used in this arguement.  Without carbon in the atmosphere we will all die anyway !    It’s actually POLLUTION of our air, water and food that matters.     But again it’s about cash.   Carbon will be taxed and WE the people will be paying for carbon tax. Which misses the point.  Pollution is the problem not carbon.  Big corporates are going to levy a new tax on everyone..... and dick heads are falling for this POLL TAX of our air.  Fucking ridiculous.  It’s like the millennial bug terror that just never happened but we all paid for.  Biggest CON trick to date, outside of this next shit fest joke on climate.

16 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So climate data has been collected on a reasonably accurate basis for say 50 years TOPS now globally. Let’s stretch that to say 200 years at a push in Western Europe countries only.  Such a small sample cannot represent the climate cycles of a planet.   This scare bolloxs is not backed up by SOLID data.  It is opinion at best.     Science is when you run a model and an equation keeps being generated.  To date there is not ONE single model that does this for climate.   There are thousands of different opinion models each turning out the opinion of that scientist.    Who has been given grant money in the millions to prepare the model....... and in there lies the problem.   Scientists chasing money. Not doing science.     Of course if MIT are getting $50 million dollars per year to study climate change they would be mad to say..... Nah mate it’s not really a problem.  They are chasing the cash.

until a professor can run a model that is then able to be run by anyone else and get the SAME result.  Then it’s opinion, not science.   Sir Isaac did not say,  I found that sometimes every force has an equal and opposite reaction , sometimes it doesn’t but in my opinion it means the world is going to break apart if I push too hard on the door handle.  He did facts and they could be checked and rerun by others who got the same results time and again.  That is science.

its just inconvenient as well that carbon is used in this arguement.  Without carbon in the atmosphere we will all die anyway !    It’s actually POLLUTION of our air, water and food that matters.     But again it’s about cash.   Carbon will be taxed and WE the people will be paying for carbon tax. Which misses the point.  Pollution is the problem not carbon.  Big corporates are going to levy a new tax on everyone..... and dick heads are falling for this POLL TAX of our air.  Fucking ridiculous.  It’s like the millennial bug terror that just never happened but we all paid for.  Biggest CON trick to date, outside of this next shit fest joke on climate.

I must be going fucking insane because for once I actually agree with much of what you say.

Extrapolating  two hundred years of weather data to a planet that has been around 4.5 billion years seems a bit questionable. 

Without doubt humans are destroying the fucking place, air quality is poor, many rivers are filthy, flora and fauna are under the cosh. Rampant consumerism is wholly responsible for this. 

If there is a dramatic climate change slowly brewing, then it is part of a natural process that has clearly happened before, both heating up and freezing. There isn't much we are going to be able to do about it. Perhaps, the end is nigh. No cunt would be stupid enough to admit it if they had enough demonstrable evidence.....the chaos and lawlessness that would ensue would be horrific.

The crackpot solution is for cunts in the UK plc to stop producing the 1% of the World's carbon emissions...…. in 20 years or we are fucked. Yeah, right. Someone is pulling my pisser.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I must be going fucking insane because for once I actually agree with much of what you say.

Extrapolating  two hundred years of weather data to a planet that has been around 4.5 billion years seems a bit questionable. 

Without doubt humans are destroying the fucking place, air quality is poor, many rivers are filthy, flora and fauna are under the cosh. Rampant consumerism is wholly responsible for this. 

If there is a dramatic climate change slowly brewing, then it is part of a natural process that has clearly happened before, both heating up and freezing. There isn't much we are going to be able to do about it. Perhaps, the end is nigh. No cunt would be stupid enough to admit it if they had enough demonstrable evidence.....the chaos and lawlessness that would ensue would be horrific.

The crackpot solution is for cunts in the UK plc to stop producing the 1% of the World's carbon emissions...…. in 20 years or we are fucked. Yeah, right. Someone is pulling my pisser.

Sorry.... I must a slipped out of character for a few moments when writing what is usually heavily racist sexist white privilaged rants.  Pollution and consuming everything is the problem not carbon and climate..... even a fucking spastic Gaylord cripple twat like you can see that.  Well done.

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

Rampant consumerism coupled with far too many fucking people. The trouble is that nobody’s happy with what they’ve already got and everything has to grow – output, profits, dividends, all so the 1% who already possess 95% of the planet’s wealth can have 95.1% of it next year. It’s not just the capitalists either; governments of all stripes tend to increase their remit, reach and costs, needing ever more and higher taxes from the poor fucking wage slaves. We already know where this ends too, or at least anyone who ever read or watched supposedly-dystopian sci fi does. Happy New Year, cunts.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Pollution and consuming everything is the problem not carbon and climate...

Luckily I’m all right, Jack, and will spend my last few decades in the lap of luxury, living off my investments in arms companies and other unethical practices. When it all goes tits up afterwards, in a nuclear and/or Malthusian explosion, that’ll teach my kids not to tidy their fucking rooms when they were asked.

Data on global warming is pointing to us currently going through the sixth extinction  period. Unless we can somehow magic seven billion people out of existence, we are screwed to a large extent. Whether by weather patterns change, heat, cold, pollution, war, crop, soil failure, etc. 

Bottom line - predatory species painted themselves into a corner.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Data on global warming is pointing to us currently going through the sixth extinction  period. Unless we can somehow magic seven billion people out of existence, we are screwed to a large extent. Whether by weather patterns change, heat, cold, pollution, war, crop, soil failure, etc. 

The planet isn’t going to end. The fucking humans might not survive but “hey ho” I’ll be pushing up the daisies by then and I don’t really like most humans anyway so some other cunt can be the last minute hero. Probably Tom Cruise, the fucking flash little cunt. Let’s see if he’s all bollocks or what.

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The planet isn’t going to end. The fucking humans might not survive but “hey ho” I’ll be pushing up the daisies by then and I don’t really like most humans anyway so some other cunt can be the last minute hero. Probably Tom Cruise, the fucking flash little cunt. Let’s see if he’s all bollocks or what.

The planet will carry on just dandy, with or without us. Cruise, on the other hand, may go and meet his maker before the oblivion by carrying out more risky stunts with his dilapidated carcass. One more glorious performance to show his alien mates that he is a worthy super human & all packed and ready to go. 

All that just to find out he is a fucking clone.

• Like 1

On 05/01/2020 at 18:19, White Cunt said:

I agree there is an EVENT looming that simple will and has to ghost at least 80% of the world population.   Unfortunately it will be most of western society and anyone living in a city or urban area.    Some wild cunts in the far reaches of Scotland , South America and the like will survive in very small rural communities that are isolated from mainlands.    It will be an war, then famine, then epidemic then mass death..... funnily enough the four horsemen scenario.   History teaches you everything.    One things for sure this small blue dot can not support 15 billion people by 2050.   Its coming......

17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I agree there is an EVENT looming that simple will and has to ghost at least 80% of the world population.   Unfortunately it will be most of western society and anyone living in a city or urban area.    Some wild cunts in the far reaches of Scotland , South America and the like will survive in very small rural communities that are isolated from mainlands.    It will be an war, then famine, then epidemic then mass death..... funnily enough the four horsemen scenario.   History teaches you everything.    One things for sure this small blue dot can not support 15 billion people by 2050.   Its coming......

Based on current estimates, the population will reach it’s peak around nine to eleven billion, due to steeper declines in the developed world and a slowdown in the third world countries. But the burden as it is seems far too great to transition safely. I agree with your thinking, very few if any will make it. Had contraception been implemented worldwide in the first half of the twentieth century, we wouldn’t have found ourselves in this pickle. Too many idiots in all the countries are driving this car into a wall.

18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

On 06/01/2020 at 00:14, King Billy said:

On 06/01/2020 at 01:13, White Cunt said:

The planet will carry on just dandy, with or without us. Cruise, on the other hand, may go and meet his maker before the oblivion by carrying out more risky stunts with his dilapidated carcass. One more glorious performance to show his alien mates that he is a worthy super human & all packed and ready to go. 

All that just to find out he is a fucking clone.

Don't be so pessimistic! Everything is going to be, er, just fine...

https://www.worldometers.info/

On 05/01/2020 at 11:52, Cuntybaws said:

Luckily I’m all right, Jack, and will spend my last few decades in the lap of luxury, living off my investments in arms companies and other unethical practices. When it all goes tits up afterwards, in a nuclear and/or Malthusian explosion, that’ll teach my kids not to tidy their fucking rooms when they were asked.

“How dare you! Our house is on fire. I am a retard. You have stolen my future” 

“Who let the fucking gargoyle out. For fucks sake.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Based on current estimates, the population will reach it’s peak around nine to eleven billion, due to steeper declines in the developed world and a slowdown in the third world countries. But the burden as it is seems far too great to transition safely. I agree with your thinking, very few if any will make it. Had contraception been implemented worldwide in the first half of the twentieth century, we wouldn’t have found ourselves in this pickle. Too many idiots in all the countries are driving this car into a wall.

I don’t agree. Some predictions have the population doubling simply by people living longer and just people having two kids each.  We will all be on the planet longer so population inevitably rises by nearly double.  If China ever relaxes their one child policy we are all fucked.

13 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t agree. Some predictions have the population doubling simply by people living longer and just people having two kids each.  We will all be on the planet longer so population inevitably rises by nearly double.  If China ever relaxes their one child policy we are all fucked.

It was relaxed. China now has a two child policy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/12/2019 at 10:18, Mrs Roops said:

Mind you, it appears Australia is finding itself gammon-faced as it is fast becoming a pariah state with regards to climate change despite large tracts of the countryside bursting into flames. The Morrison government seems to be adopting a policy of climate change denial and true to recent form used every trick in the book by listing spurious excuses for exemptions at the recent UN COP25 Conference held at Madrid a few weeks ago. Have the authorities raided your swimming pool recently?

This is an interesting take on things:

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This is an interesting take on things:

Interesting, yes. Reliable, no - Alt-right rabble rouser Paul Joseph Watson should always be taken with a hefty dose of salt. Even without the benefit of any formal fact checking, he's made use of a composite earth view of Australia on fire, used rainfall graphs that end in 1990, omitted to say that Australia recorded its highest temperature on the 17th December last and made out that Breitbart colleague James Delingpole is somehow an authoritative commentator on climate change.

Unfortunately the mainstream press isn't much use either, though that's more to do with cost-cutting in research and sub-editing rather than any socially engineered and political agenda. 

• Like 1